BIGGEST NOOB ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

Poll: Which do you think is the biggest Noob Mistake? (169 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you think is the biggest Noob Mistake?

1. Voted Ecofrog #1 (44 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. Voted Ecofrog #2 (78 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Voted Ecofrog #3 (90 votes [31.47%])

Percentage of vote: 31.47%

4. Voted I am a bigger Noob, check out what i did! (74 votes [25.87%])

Percentage of vote: 25.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#221 Sustortias

Sustortias

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 13:11

I was up to about level 50 before i realised you could add your own skills :sad:

Ignition_Honda_410x200_zps03cc040c.png

#222 ashwin412

ashwin412

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:51

i sold a SE loc and got the drop as prize instead of fsps.a golden cock amulet(perfect) and i also had a lot of junk in my inventory.i accidentally destroyed the cock amulet too with the other junk :cry:

#223 fs_vellihousu

fs_vellihousu
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:26

When i was a newb i bought fsp for real money. Then i spent about 25fsp on +25 current stamina and suddently they were all gone :( rest of the fsp i spent on santork stuff and when i tried to sell them to a player(don't remember the name anymore) i didn't knew that there was a secure trade :oops: . You may guess what happened next...

#224 fs_door23

fs_door23
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2009 - 21:29

Mine also took place in the Ethereal Gateway, only I wasn't afraid of it ( should have been) here I was, a "seasoned" player of level 10...I boldy strode into the Gateway only to confronted by the Ethereal Guardian..I thought " if I take this guy, I rule this place!"...I approached, struck...and promptly was deleveled to 5....not being fazed ( or knew enough about the game to think this was anything other than a fluke, I mean, this was the newbie section of the game, right?) I attacked again...and was promptly dropped ANOTHER five levels.....I didnt play again for a month, LOL

That happened to me but I was level 2 and I got de-leveled back to level 1 :oops: :lol:

#225 fs_door23

fs_door23
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2009 - 22:41

yes it happened to me two times (the first time i quit the game for like 2 months) then came back and did the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#226 fs_princess85

fs_princess85
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2009 - 19:53

Okies first LMAO at all the funny things that are listed above ;p It's kinda nice to know im not the only one who acted like a noob ;D. i would have to say #1 on ecofrogs list is just too funny.
i have too many to list but a fave of mine was buying berserk 300 at ah for over 1million gold as i overtapped the zeros with 10seconds left trying to win the auction :)
oh and selling a FF lesser santork candy for a whopping 18gold instead of 18fsp ..i never knew how to actually train or play this game properly until level 60 so i did Alot of silly things~! lol
[/b]

#227 dory364

dory364

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:23

Mine also took place in the Ethereal Gateway, only I wasn't afraid of it ( should have been) here I was, a "seasoned" player of level 10...I boldy strode into the Gateway only to confronted by the Ethereal Guardian..I thought " if I take this guy, I rule this place!"...I approached, struck...and promptly was deleveled to 5....not being fazed ( or knew enough about the game to think this was anything other than a fluke, I mean, this was the newbie section of the game, right?) I attacked again...and was promptly dropped ANOTHER five levels.....I didnt play again for a month, LOL

I did that same thing, a total of 4 times, thinkin he would have less hp cuz i kept attackin him. (even thought i didnt do any damage)

But the worst thing i ever did was when I saw the PvP arena, and thought that I could win almost every torunament at lvl 8 cuz i bought a weapon of tolta or somethin like that, so i sold about 16 fsp on doing that.

And another thing was when I spent 11 fsp on scavenging

#228 fs_khalsa500

fs_khalsa500
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 23:20

funniest noob bio i've ever seen (not gonna use names here):

Don't attack me, or i'll go on my second account and kill you!!

#229 WARKING99

WARKING99

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 00:08

untill I discovered how to atack in group, I hit a elite like 5 times and got my azz kicked 5 times.....last button on the right....RIGHT?

#230 fs_cat840

fs_cat840
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 00:38

When I first started playing,I didnt even bother to repair my items. :P

#231 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:47

:shock: :lol:

#232 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:39

:shock: :lol:

i think ive seen a bio like that before but was laughing to hard to report it

#233 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:52

Stupidest thing I've done:

Forgot to buff myself before going hunting. :oops:

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#234 fs_khalsa500

fs_khalsa500
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:53

i ssold a reborn dragon ring 2 days after thw writhing ward came out for 6 fsp :oops:

#235 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:22

Until today, I always though the limit (w/o upgrade) for Allies/Enemy list is only 3. :oops:

#236 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:54

Just a warning to all, check your ST's carefully...

Got an ST for FF Lesser santork claws for only 30 FSP. I was like oh, that's a great deal! So I bought it.

Went to list in the auction house, and OH NO! they were normal santork claws. :(

#237 fs_gravely

fs_gravely
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:08

lol, I've done that before too, asahara. Only I did it a month ago when the lesser set was going for 35 FSP, bought a set of straight up santork for 15 FSP on the thought they were the lesser.

#238 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:40

Spinegear noob moments-
#1 I didnt know that group battle hurt item durability for the longest time and didnt understand why my gurgriss set seemed to get nicks in it whenever I took a relic.

#2 New arenas came out in the middle of my hunt, and I forgot to take off my redspine set before continuing to hunt with no UB (I realized after about 3 kills)

#3(more bad luck then noob moment) a mess of new arenas came out so I withdrew about 500k gold. At the time my best level(before the grasp was out) was level 100 which set included full gurgriss and full darkspine. The server went down,so I went to bed. The server came back before I woke, and I was attacked while offline, and the attacker not only got master thief to kick in, also had his disarm kick in, so my DS flail that was 100/100 was now 50/100

Not spine gear- i crafted a Plague helm once not knowing about the attack stat taking away from tis armor/damage :(

Others noob questions asked of me have included "What buffs are best for the arena" Another good one was a level 100 player asked me how I buffed so much. They had thought that your skill points were only good for one use, so when you casted skills, you couldnt buff again until you got more skill points not knowing that it cost you stamina.

#239 fs_palamassi

fs_palamassi
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 19:00

Fighting rats until lvl 8! I didn't knew that there we're more places to hunt. You don't wanna know how long time it is to lvl with only 1 xp per monster :lol: :shock:

#240 fs_wurzelios

fs_wurzelios
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2009 - 14:24

rofl.. this is one funny forum post...

this is what i have done.. :lol:

yep.. did the usual..

wandered around.. and found ethereal elite.. delevelled..

for the first 30 levels.. never even seen a buff.. or an attack group..!!

and rofl.. all level points went on defence and armour.. lololol

but heres my worst mistakes.. and im sure everyone has done this..!!

AH....

trying to sell many useful and valuable LE items..

mancrusha... banshee.. hunter..

12 items in total..

all left in AH item hold for 24 hours..

and i forgot..!!! :shock:

lost the lot :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: