231 replies to this topic

#221 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 14:59

I think it depends on the benefit from using class sets. If class sets help in other things you probably need defense EVO points. If class sets aren't important, then it's very easy to obtain the attack/defense/damage with core gear. In fact damage might be higher than with class gear at the expense of a bit of attack. So, realm to realm.... Can't speak to purists but as a soldier I could get plenty of those three stats from just core gear through current content. You don't need to worry about what it was lacking for me to be able to do it easily (armor).

#222 ss_tomthumb99

ss_tomthumb99
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 15:02

Yes, I think I will continue using core gear. It gives you much more flexibility to set yourself up. Too bad, the PSI sets look cool. :)

#223 Jesiegel

Jesiegel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 July 2009 - 15:42

Is hcs going to update their tooltip for the Mental Strength skill to tell us how many blocks we have left, this is ridiculous that you changed it to be like SSI and didnt update the tooltip, to constantly have to rem if i have 1-2-3 hits left is ridiculous.

#224 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 15:52

2Jesiegel, no worries, if HCS don't want to do that, we already have SS2 Helper with that feature)

#225 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 15:58

2Jesiegel, no worries, if HCS don't want to do that, we already have SS2 Helper with that feature)

And about one third of the purist population canno run SS2 helper either because it is too slow on their browsers and Firefox isn't compatible with their pc. As for me, if I run the helper it takes about 15 seconds for each page to load.

So that isn't a good backup for everyone

#226 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 16:02

Emm...X_x..high-speed connection in nowadays is a problem? (Africa and Russia doesn't count)

#227 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 16:04

Yes it is, especially for families like mine who cannot afford broadband speed connections or the newest computers. I'm stuck with a 2000 Windows XP running Satellite at about 70 KBps

#228 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 16:48

Emm...X_x..high-speed connection in nowadays is a problem? (Africa and Russia doesn't count)

Nice. Anyone else you feel like slamming? Or... maybe a suggestion to actually have the game improvements located in the game instead of in a acript that requires a browser add-on not officially supported by the game should be allowed to stand without be critiqued?

#229 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:55

high-speed internet is a problem. But that's what's so great about HCS games.

But if so, you won't be able to hunt elites and behemoths properly(

#230 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:41

Why BS?
Lvling as easy enough.
But I see you are just wearing faction-locked set, while I hunted over 300 140 lvl elites and made FC for inventory and max energy upgrades + behemoth hunt.
144 lvl pretty means, that you are hard subleveling, and that's best for low-speed inet.

#231 Jesiegel

Jesiegel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2009 - 13:25

And about one third of the purist population canno run SS2 helper either because it is too slow on their browsers and Firefox isn't compatible with their pc. As for me, if I run the helper it takes about 15 seconds for each page to load.

So that isn't a good backup for everyone

Actually the ss2 helper dosent really do it properly, because HCS hasnt pushed out the tooltip for the skill icon.... it has a counter in the kill logs, but if you kill multiple people it dosent show right... we can make it visible on the map with the helper if hcs adds the tooltip for the helper. (i can say this because i assist with the helpers development and me and the developers have discussed this, and we need HCS to do their update to get the helper right, as well as help those that dont use the helper)

#232 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 13:29

Well, counter is good thing, but reporting in logs with red color is pretty enough too ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: