• This topic is locked This topic is locked
336 replies to this topic

#261 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 15:09

Actually, I'm not sure this is the case for the Titan League. Ranking is based on win:loss ratio, right? But it also takes into account the number of fights initiated. I'm wondering if it isn't going to end up being better to initiate a lot of fights over the course of the season. Honestly I just don't know yet. Anybody able to shed light on this?

Titian league is not based off of the same win lose ratio that the other leagues use.... and it doenst take into account how many fights you initiate.  

#262 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 16:31

this is how the rating system works ----->

you start off with a base rating 

wins increase your rating and losses decrease it 

depending on what the rating is of your target determines how much rating you win or lose 

if you attack a person with a rating lower than yours - u get a lowered rating amount -- if you attack a player with a higher rating than yours you get a higher rating amount 

the same is also true when it comes to defending 

#263 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 07 August 2015 - 17:56

i lost my att , i can win naked?

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2.jpg
  • Screenshot_3.jpg

Edited by BigGrim, 10 August 2015 - 11:39.
No swearing please.

#264 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 07 August 2015 - 18:05

Direct hit for gold ...almost 7 mil in hand , and i get 0 gold from my att?

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_4.jpg
  • Screenshot_5.jpg

#265 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 18:46

i lost my att , I can win naked?

2% rule got you

Direct hit for gold ...almost 7 mil in hand , and i get 0 gold from my att?

protect gold got you

even if you got gold it would have been a little beause the thievery rate in the game is very low compared to how it used to be

#266 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 07 August 2015 - 19:02

uffff

2% rule got you

protect gold got you

even if you got gold it would have been a little because the thievery rate in the game is very low compared to how it used to be

and ufff uffffff

#267 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 19:39

2% rule got you

protect gold got you

even if you got gold it would have been a little beause the thievery rate in the game is very low compared to how it used to be

Hes right on both of these...  nothing needs to be fixed. just bad luck 

#268 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2015 - 21:33

I figured on my day off, I'd do a few swings,see who's on the season. I made it as far as SIL\/ER and now the game can't find me any more targets....*shakes head* What is this ? I'll tell you what I think it is, a waste of time ,stamina and potions.

Edited by Maehdros, 07 August 2015 - 21:33.

#269 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2015 - 21:36

I figured on my day off, I'd do a few swings,see who's on the season. I made it as far as SIL\/ER and now the game can't find me any more targets....*shakes head* What is this ? I'll tell you what I think it is, a waste of time ,stamina and potions.

Its awful, I see plenty in my league yet i cannot hit them? It is ridiculous! How am I supposed to be able to progress???????????

This is a major fail!

You should be able to hit anyone within the same pvp league, otherwise you get a glass ceiling, and this is a fact as I have no way to progress beyond Silver league as everyone in it is below me in level and I cannot hit them.

Edited by Davros81, 07 August 2015 - 21:53.

#270 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 21:52

If I am opted out of a season and I click on the find target button, no action should take place. Instead, I do get a target to come up, although I cannot attack it, and GOLD IS STILL REMOVED from my account

#271 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 21:53

Its awful, I see plenty in my league yet i cannot hit them it is ridiculous! How am I supposed to be able to progress???????????

This is a major fail!

LOL,,,,Read the rules...You can hit people only once every hour,,,,

#272 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2015 - 21:57

LOL,,,,Read the rules...You can hit people only once every hour,,,,

Sorry your comment is unbelievably ill thought out. I have no one to hit in the first place as everyone else in the Silver League is massively below me in terms of level...

Edited by Davros81, 08 August 2015 - 05:40.

#273 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:06

Just saying my point of view of the new bounty system:

On this "new" bounty system which makes autobounties in fact water down pvp:

who is taking in considaration the pvp attack is the system and not the target [which could go inactive without even carrying to play it any longer and the "system" would place the bount instead]

SvP (system versus players) fails badly -> it is an pvp antithesis

My point of view about being eligible to go to bb by the new pvp entertainment (pvp season or global):

It only show that hcs labels any type of pvp activity [aside from bounty hunting which is pvping pvpers] as an bully activity because on this new pvp thing players not even lose exp nor durability loss on their equips and even after that it is still considered [by hcs admins] as such an "insult" to appear on the target log that these "pvper" participants on the new "revived" "legal" and "global" ("event") "deserve" going to bb due his/her participation on it.

Just an extra: Removing PvP prestige from pvp hits also looks as an efford to make PvP to become an even more undesirable aspect of the game.

Edited by Kbyte, 08 August 2015 - 04:04.

#274 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:16

i lost my att , how the f...k ....just explain that...i can win naked? When this bulls..t will be fixed?

there is a protect gold enhancement

#275 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:24

If you want to keep the season keep it but bring back the old ladder and old bounty board too. Make the league pillow fight bounties on the pillow fight bounty board and make different medals for that pillow fight bounty board and don't give progress to the real dominance medal for the pillow fight league or progress to the real bounty medal for the pillow fight bounty board. Make separate pillow fight medals. Let us keep our 100 or 10 stam bounty board with counter bounties where we take 5 levels. In pillow fight league take off gold loss xp loss and durability loss.

Xp loss for losing on both bounty boards is good

Edited by RageAnger, 08 August 2015 - 04:27.

#276 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2015 - 13:22

I think the incident that took place on the 23rd was a freaking fiasco. FS community was used as guinea pigs and because of such I know many players who quit the game. It wast thought out and poorly executed. many players so don't mind some of the changes like the BB are going to vote no simply because many of them lost many levels. when it first went live in the first season open there were many players hundreds of levels above some of their targets. targets which they were allowed to repeatedly get on and still many levels from. in order to get back those levels you needed to take a screenshot then minimize it fit in a ticket but make su and then submit it to the Cows, and have them sort through it and give you back your levels. when it first opened and went live I believe it was the biggest joke out of all the things that I've ever seen them do that I haven't liked. I'm truely surprised that more people didn't quit. sometimes they act with total disregard. I believe it's simply for that fact that a percentage who voted, voted no

I agree a test server / test run would have been the best course of action. But that isn't the cows style ... they prefer to release some new content, get feedback, and make adjustments. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but this change was MASSIVE and had LARGE SCALE impacts on many players. so its hard to put the genie back in the bottle after its come out type of issue.

#277 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2015 - 13:25

Sorry your comment is unbelievably ill thought out. I have no one to hit in the first place as everyone else in the Silver League is massively below me in terms of level...

They should have open hitting within gold-bronze leagues until the numbers come up.

#278 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2015 - 13:29

Its awful, I see plenty in my league yet i cannot hit them? It is ridiculous! How am I supposed to be able to progress???????????

This is a major fail!

You should be able to hit anyone within the same pvp league, otherwise you get a glass ceiling, and this is a fact as I have no way to progress beyond Silver league as everyone in it is below me in level and I cannot hit them.

Exactly why seasons should have an open pvp band. Ding we have a winner

#279 Olef

Olef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 13:49

When I log into a game and spend my time reading about possible changes and the extreme discontent with the existing ones rather than playing the game, something has gone fundamentally wrong.  Time to logout and look for something else or pick a different hobby.

I am feeling the same

#280 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 14:30

Interesting; I thought that the poll would be visable here...........

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: