• This topic is locked This topic is locked
274 replies to this topic

#261 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:26

My whole intention of asking beg2lose to start this forum was that if people want to delevel and relevel..that the leveling should be done in the same manner that all people level to begin with..sitting on a higher level creature and pounding them continuously is not an option the first time around and should not be an option for those who delevel to relevel and secondly that the GXP for doing this has overinflated the GXP values and has made the top 250 guild list less prestigious as a result ..so I don't have a problem with how or why they delevel themselves..it is the manner in how they can relevel themselves that is a major concern..and if releveling is what they want to contribute to the guild..then force them to relevel the same way all others level to begin with..that means walking through each realm like in how it was intended

#262 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:29

also maybe stop the begging and threatening.contests for deleveling etc..

#263 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:58

as far as the BB..seems strange that counter bounty would be available on a 10 stam hit..which is the minimal amount you can do..but at the current system a person who does the minimum amount ..ten 10 stam hits may face being put on the BB 10 times and may lose up to 50 levels for completing 1 bounty ..and that in itself has prevented me of even thinking about bounty hunting.That would mean there is more punishment for a bounty hunter than there is for someone who was put on the BB..makes no sense why anyone would risk that unless they wanted to lose levels themselves

#264 lakjack1

lakjack1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 13:40

as far as the BB..seems strange that counter bounty would be available on a 10 stam hit..which is the minimal amount you can do..but at the current system a person who does the minimum amount ..ten 10 stam hits may face being put on the BB 10 times and may lose up to 50 levels for completing 1 bounty ..and that in itself has prevented me of even thinking about bounty hunting.That would mean there is more punishment for a bounty hunter than there is for someone who was put on the BB..makes no sense why anyone would risk that unless they wanted to lose levels themselves

Lol and not meant with any disrespect Mr. as see that you don't do pvp. Can only be bountied  for accepting a bounty, not each hit or there would be no players doing pvp anymore.

#265 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 13:46

my mistake then..and yes I don't pvp..and no offense taken in a forum that expresses opinion and ideas

#266 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:02

which comes to my final posting..I know I said final before LOL ,but if hoofmaster is reading this...Hello hoofmaster : ).. is there any way of listing all fs approved legal scripts and making them available for all to download and use..including where to get them..seems there may be a few that may be in use that I can't find anywhere..like the ability to load AH automatically or through auto-refresh and the other is the ability to move faster than what is allowed which I believe is 200mb/sec,or if it is possible to eliminate all ext/scripts and add what features are available on those scripts to the game as well,and the inability for those that can write scripts that are not fs approved that those scripts do not  function..thanks for any light you can shed on these subjects

#267 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:05

O_O... if you know anyone who is using illegal, unauthorized scripts -report them, hopefully with some proof as well so we can get those cheaters playing another game.. 

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=53052

#268 Dark Developer

Dark Developer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:14

Q1. Is the amount of XP gained lower when VL < AL?

Q2. What would be the plan for LE/SE/Titans if the stat reduction were to be implemented?

#269 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:15

not making any accusations against anyone and proving anything illegal from this side of the server would be impossible anyhow ..just that I have heard of a script called titan stride but can't find that in the google chrome store..only other fs scripts that I think are legal ones but I want to make sure they are 

#270 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:21

Q1. Is the amount of XP gained lower when VL < AL?

Q2. What would be the plan for LE/SE/Titans if the stat reduction were to be implemented?

on Q1..I have never seen VL is less than AL..is that even possible ??

#271 Dark Developer

Dark Developer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:23

on Q1..I have never seen VL is less than AL..is that even possible ??

Whichever one goes down then. I'm sure you know what I meant.

#272 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:53

If this was answered,  I missed it.  Is it HCS's plan to have players be able to accept 100 bounties on the same person at the same time,  and then get posted without ever hitting anyone??  Because that's the only way these delevelers are generating the amount of bounties they have been putting up. 

#273 spons369

spons369

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 14:57

If I'm reading this right (that if a player DElevels, the guild LOSES gxp), then that was suggested beforehand and got a torrent of "no no no, you can't do that" protests.

Personally, I think that's the fairest way to deal with it - it's NUTS that the guild gets XP over and over again for a player levelling up 100 levels, dropping 100 levels and repeating.

That said, if you remove the GXP gain (which, as I've stated above is a good idea), you remove the main motivation for players to delevel intentionally - to boost the guild XP.

Content is, lately, coming out fast enough to stop anyone not buying more stamina from keeping up with it - well, that's how it's working for me anyways - so the "I'm delevelling out of boredom" card doesn't seem to have any validity at the moment ...

Are you serious??? Content is coming fast enough?? Its not cause we got 75 levels of content the last month that this makes up with months of no content at all!! The speed they brought the last 75 levels content would indeed be a good speed to have but past have learned us that its never this way.

The new content we got this year is more like a joke to me and far from a real challenge so yes Pardoux, i play the boredom card big time!! Im a leveler, thats what i like the most in this game, thats why im still playing FS...

I do understand the pvpers not to agree with easy bounty medal or smasher medals. You will get your in-active bounty board back soon enough.

#274 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 15:28

I'm going to lock this thread and post up a summary of what I think may be a good solution to this shortly :)

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60325

#275 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 17:53

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60331

0 user(s) are reading this topic