• This topic is locked This topic is locked
336 replies to this topic

#281 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 17:24

I just have to laugh at who is doing all the complaining...Yep those that have been riding a DEAD ladder. Maybe if you actually tried to get through this you might see some fun in it. 

If cows bring back the ladder and  give out these prizes does anyone think the complaining will stop...???

#282 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 17:38

Sorry your comment is unbelievably ill thought out. I have no one to hit in the first place as everyone else in the Silver League is massively below me in terms of level...

My comment was the truth, I was merely quoting the rules and I`m not in that league so i don`t pay attention to who you have to hit.

#283 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 23:33

I just have to laugh at who is doing all the complaining...Yep those that have been riding a DEAD ladder. Maybe if you actually tried to get through this you might see some fun in it. 

If cows bring back the ladder and  give out these prizes does anyone think the complaining will stop...???

If the cows keep the new league and give out the prizes they did on the old ladder you don't think complaining will start?

I'd be willing to bet it would be a lot deader in the league then it was on the old ladder because the new league takes more resources.

I have to laugh at people who say others are riding dead ladders when they actually aren't dead but they don't opt into and show how awesome they are and when they say the old ladder did not become less active because the rewards no longer had value but the old ladder was super active when the rewards did have value. There have not been new rewards for 1000+ levels!

You don't think anyone that bothers to do anything in this game is not doing it for a reward?

Edited by RageAnger, 09 August 2015 - 00:05.

#284 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 00:25

The old bounty board and ladder is the game that many people played and donated into. With the new league and bounty board this is not even the same game anymore. There are no new players in the titan league and it's definitely harder for them to get there so this new change it obviously not going to help get new players. Already they are joining a game with players 2500 levels above them but now they have one aspect of the game they are even more useless in. So the game is not doing anything to bring new players with this change but it is making a lot of old players think about quitting. Seems to me it would have been smarter to just make the old ladder better and it's simple to do, we know why it was dying and we know that to bring in new rewards is obviously worth a shot. I don't understand why they keep having the same old set events when new higher level sets are way more in demand, not only for the ladder but in general.

Like I said before keep the new league if you want, but as an add on with different medals. I don't like that players are getting the same medal that I got for doing something different. It makes as much sense as giving me progress to my titan medal for hunting super elites.

Don't get rid of something that a big chunk of your clientele has always liked.

Edited by RageAnger, 09 August 2015 - 00:28.

#285 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:40

The old bounty board and ladder is the game that many people played and donated into. With the new league and bounty board this is not even the same game anymore. There are no new players in the titan league and it's definitely harder for them to get there so this new change it obviously not going to help get new players. Already they are joining a game with players 2500 levels above them but now they have one aspect of the game they are even more useless in. So the game is not doing anything to bring new players with this change but it is making a lot of old players think about quitting. Seems to me it would have been smarter to just make the old ladder better and it's simple to do, we know why it was dying and we know that to bring in new rewards is obviously worth a shot. I don't understand why they keep having the same old set events when new higher level sets are way more in demand, not only for the ladder but in general.

Like I said before keep the new league if you want, but as an add on with different medals. I don't like that players are getting the same medal that I got for doing something different. It makes as much sense as giving me progress to my titan medal for hunting super elites.

Don't get rid of something that a big chunk of your clientele has always liked.

How does the old bounty board and ladder help new players? If anything how many have been chased off because they did not comply to the unwritten rules.

As far as medals... Where were you to help complain about how easy it is to get chest medals now compared to previously? I believe there were a bunch of other medals that are much easier to get now too. Never heard you complain. Titan doubler makes titan hunting 4x easier. Never heard you complain either. Didn't hear titan hunters complain...

#286 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:23

You haven't hit once since you've entered the titan league and this is supposed to be you having fun and participating in the "FUN" pvp system? I'm sure. lol

Edited by Spider0007, 09 August 2015 - 03:24.

#287 Anam Charaid

Anam Charaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:24

Yotekiller made solid points about those groups of people. The Opt in / Opt out of seasons came out of potion makers quitting in mass if they didn't offer it / people not interested in pvp at all. There is little to no risk with seasons since there is no xp loss (outside of BB posting) ... its just a fun pvp mini-game where dominance, smasher, and BH ticks can be earned easily. Not sure how anyone could disagree with how those groups got protected.

He wasn't commenting directly at you JDray but at the groups as a whole and what they are trying to get out of the cows (aka their self interest).

I understand, but  still mostly disagree. There can be damage in more ways than gold loss and XP loss to individuals and the community as a whole. Besides, you are telling me what someone else meant, which can only be an interpretation at best. Hopefully the Cows will listen to and abide by the majority of us on this issue. I certainly will and I appreciate the dialogue.

#288 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:36

How does the old bounty board and ladder help new players? If anything how many have been chased off because they did not comply to the unwritten rules.

As far as medals... Where were you to help complain about how easy it is to get chest medals now compared to previously? I believe there were a bunch of other medals that are much easier to get now too. Never heard you complain. Titan doubler makes titan hunting 4x easier. Never heard you complain either. Didn't hear titan hunters complain...

On the old bounty board new players would pay 1 ticket to clear anyone. In regards to helping new players the old and new bounty board would not be much different for new players.

If there were unwritten rules, they were still rules that make sense and they were often posted in peoples bio's, if you don't want to read a bio then you should not be worried about consequences, if you are level 50 and you try and clear a level 900 and they get buffed and you can't finish then you deserve to lose 5 levels if the person wants to post for making them waste buffs and taking xp for nothing. Almost no one (like more then 99% of people being posted) would counter bounty a clean clear for no reason. 

They could actually be competitive on the old ladder with other players their level instead of have no chance as they do now. There was one player below level 1000 in the titan league last I checked, he was level 800+, in last place with negative rating. I'm sure a level 80 would do much better though right? 

One thing for sure the titan league compared to the old ladder is not only not helping new players it is excluding them completely. If you don't see that then you turned your brain off.

No one has quit because of the old bb and ladder but many will with the new one.

I don't care about any other medals I'd never titan hunt, and I don't pay attention to them for the most part. Especially with the scripters who can 1 at a time get away with being faster then 10 hunters and who have been reported more than 100 times with no consequence... I won't rant on that too much here though

Making titan doubler is not the same as changing titan hunting completely like the way pvp has been changed. 

#289 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:36

I understand, but  still mostly disagree. There can be damage in more ways than gold loss and XP loss to individuals and the community as a whole. Besides, you are telling me what someone else meant, which can only be an interpretation at best. Hopefully the Cows will listen to and abide by the majority of us on this issue. I certainly will and I appreciate the dialogue.

I'd say Windbattle was dead on with his interpretation of my comments.  Is that clear enough for you?

Screenshot everything!

#290 Blenny

Blenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:01

I voted yes on this for the sole purpose that the BB is alive again!!! The BB before this update was dead or full of people who would counter bounty you to be bullies (they know who they are). I love that now I no longer have to slave myself for 20 minutes to complete a bounty. I also love how every attack uses a ticket instead of wasting 80 tickets for one bounty because it was the only bounty available at the time. I have yet to participate in the seasons but I'm sure it'll be better than that garbage of the ladder. When the ladder first came out it was decent at best but it then became a dead zone. I busted my butt getting the first dominance medal the second was a breeze due to me being the only player on that particular band. I also think HCS should make a new medal for this seasonal pvp because the dominance was for the ladder. It just looks and feels wrong since I have a silver and haven't participated.  

#291 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:22

On the old bounty board new players would pay 1 ticket to clear anyone. In regards to helping new players the old and new bounty board would not be much different for new players.

If there were unwritten rules, they were still rules that make sense and they were often posted in peoples bio's, if you don't want to read a bio then you should not be worried about consequences, if you are level 50 and you try and clear a level 900 and they get buffed and you can't finish then you deserve to lose 5 levels if the person wants to post for making them waste buffs and taking xp for nothing. Almost no one (like more then 99% of people being posted) would counter bounty a clean clear for no reason.

They could actually be competitive on the old ladder with other players their level instead of have no chance as they do now. There was one player below level 1000 in the titan league last I checked, he was level 800+, in last place with negative rating. I'm sure a level 80 would do much better though right?

One thing for sure the titan league compared to the old ladder is not only not helping new players it is excluding them completely. If you don't see that then you turned your brain off.

No one has quit because of the old bb and ladder but many will with the new one.

I don't care about any other medals I'd never titan hunt, and I don't pay attention to them for the most part. Especially with the scripters who can 1 at a time get away with being faster then 10 hunters and who have been reported more than 100 times with no consequence... I won't rant on that too much here though

Making titan doubler is not the same as changing titan hunting completely like the way pvp has been changed.

So 99% should be happy since they aren't going to counter bounty clean clears anyway and this new bb only allows clean clears. Glad we are in agreement.

Interesting you know for a fact that no ones quit because of the BB. Do you have access to HCS data? Wow. I guess I stand corrected.

So if you don't care about the rest of the game, why should we care about you ;)

Most folks want the game in general to prosper. Glad to know you only care about one aspect. Trash the other medals. Just don't mess with yours right?

#292 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:14

If the cows keep the new league and give out the prizes they did on the old ladder you don't think complaining will start?

I'd be willing to bet it would be a lot deader in the league then it was on the old ladder because the new league takes more resources.

at least now you need to use your stamina and att , not just wait there with 0 hits and win the reward....like this was the old leader....

we need something that make it fair for all

#293 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:55

I have to laugh at people who say others are riding dead ladders when they actually aren't dead but they don't opt into and show how awesome they are and when they say the old ladder did not become less active because the rewards no longer had value but the old ladder was super active when the rewards did have value. There have not been new rewards for 1000+ levels!

You don't think anyone that bothers to do anything in this game is not doing it for a reward?

Even you guys are evolving more into a leveling guild Rage. 

#294 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:58

You haven't hit once since you've entered the titan league and this is supposed to be you having fun and participating in the "FUN" pvp system? I'm sure. lol

I was out of stam and you are about to start seeing me hit some, you will probably wish you had saved a bit of it as I learned from the first season after spending 60k of it.

#295 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:03

I was out of stam and you are about to start seeing me hit some, you will probably wish you had saved a bit of it as I learned from the first season after spending 60k of it.

YES>>>There is a method to my "Madness"

#296 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 15:53

at least now you need to use your stamina and att , not just wait there with 0 hits and win the reward....like this was the old leader....

we need something that make it fair for all

If The Evil Dead was the only guild in the seasons league like some ladders were we would need to barely need to use stam as well to get the reward. You guys know damn well that the old ladder was not dead. I have gone in with like 15k stam and gone down to below 1k very recently and I would go to bed in epics, and that it would be very alive if they had put a new reward in the last 3 years. Also no one answered my question about having the old rewards in the new ladder, you all know it would be even deader then the older ladder with next to useless rewards.e me the excuse 

Don't give me the excuse either that 5 against 1 on a ladder all from the same guild is harder because it's way easier. I said before when the 1 has buffs he has 5 targets to hit and can take 1st at any time. It's likely the other 5 are not even all online and some on the ladders filled with my guild did not even bother to fight back.

To say that we need something fair for all? You see anyone below level 800 in the titan league? You should rephrase that to fair for all above level 1500.

#297 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 15:55

24 hours until this thread is locked, the results of the poll are announced...

and the poop hits the fan:

*players howling in forum like cats in heat

*dramatic, award-winning quitting threads

scenes like this all over the world no matter what the results of the poll

Columbia-Riots.gifchina-policeturn-guangdong-305.gif

la-riots-2.gifgreece2520riots2520anniversary152925-300

4YL4n.gif

#298 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 August 2015 - 16:46

If The Evil Dead was the only guild in the seasons league like some ladders were we would need to barely need to use stam as well to get the reward. You guys know damn well that the old ladder was not dead. I have gone in with like 15k stam and gone down to below 1k very recently and I would go to bed in epics, and that it would be very alive if they had put a new reward in the last 3 years. Also no one answered my question about having the old rewards in the new ladder, you all know it would be even deader then the older ladder with next to useless rewards.e me the excuse 

Don't give me the excuse either that 5 against 1 on a ladder all from the same guild is harder because it's way easier. I said before when the 1 has buffs he has 5 targets to hit and can take 1st at any time. It's likely the other 5 are not even all online and some on the ladders filled with my guild did not even bother to fight back.

To say that we need something fair for all? You see anyone below level 800 in the titan league? You should rephrase that to fair for all above level 1500.

im below lvl 800? im in titan league? was top 10-15 up until last night....ill run up the ranks again soon...but im not sure ill push too hard....rewards seem to be the same for #2-#75....so ill keep myself somewhere in there

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#299 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 17:26

im below lvl 800? im in titan league? was top 10-15 up until last night....ill run up the ranks again soon...but im not sure ill push too hard....rewards seem to be the same for #2-#75....so ill keep myself somewhere in there

All players got the reward on qualifying season according the league they were when it finished, so all top 100 got at maximum crystal chests _____ and now there are 100 players on titan league (which were the ones that pvped more to join that league) when it resets there will be 100 players on titan league that may gain titan league chests (all them) and for the next season the players within 76~100 will drop to crystal league at the start of the following season (if it keep the way it is by now | but it looks like it will became an global event next time).

Edited by Kbyte, 09 August 2015 - 18:08.

#300 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 August 2015 - 17:30

All players got the reward on qualifying season according the league they were when it finished, so all top 100 got at maximum crystal chests _____ and now there are 100 players on titan league (which were the ones that pvped more to join that league) when it resets there will be 100 players on titan league that may gain titan league chests and for the next season the players within 76~100 will drop to crystal league at the start of the following season (if it keep the way it is by now | but it looks like it will became an global event next time).

my point exactly....#2-#75 will get titan rewards while the #76-100 will drop out of titan league and the top 25 crystal players move up...and #1 gets same rewards+a new medal

so why would i push for more thn #75? besides bragging rights?(which is the only reason im,even in titan league)

Edited by DomCorvis, 09 August 2015 - 17:31.

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: