• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#281 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 17:08

Realize that I see Gothador PvP like a mix between NHL Hockey and Samurai Bushido. You don't fight down (fight against a weaker player).

Osiris attacked MM. A warrior of a lower level. An easy kill. and I stepped up into the enforcer roll and served him.

When you are up at my level, most players are weaker players. :twisted:

I do agree though, I get no enjoyment with beating up players that are no where near me. With that said, I will be hunting any RA member just for what it has become. We are also trying to get our new cult's pvp rank up higher, so I'll kill a weaker player if they are in a cult that I can grab points from.

Isn't pvp fun though? :lol:
Aizen

#282 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 July 2010 - 17:22

everybody should realize that aizen , even when not under vappers control,will change his philosophy on PvP and honor and playing habits to suit his particular mood for the day , its evident all over the forum , the shoutbox , and the game in general.

so blac , its pointless to try and make any sense , because they will twist it around to make themselves look more attractive to each other onstage , kinda like Air Supply :lol:

good day all :)

#283 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 21:15

Yep...gothador's bipolar elf. Thank you very much! You must not have read what I typed, but fair enough. I don't want to explain myself anymore because I'm lazy. Now bring on the RA blood!
Aizen

#284 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2010 - 21:23

Chat 20:50 17/Jul/10
Aizen says 'im going to pass you soon'

Dream on piss head

#285 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:23

I used to PVP a lot, but it got out of balance, so i dont even bother. It is more of a nusance when i'm killed while hunting than anything. The gold doesn't even matter as much. Its not anywhere near balanced (warrior v mage) and never will be, not now anyways, so I will continue not to bother. Once in awhile I'll smack someone regardless of size just because but I usually don't. *shrug* as I used to say to 'big men' if it makes ya feel like a man to beat me up, bring it. (in RL I would add, but ya better pack a sack lunch cause you might hurt me, but by god you would know i had been there)

#286 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:00

It didn't take us long to pass you all. Proof that I was the heart of RA....you all were the limbs....nothing more than a vine that will shrivel up and dry away without its main source. It's ok though, I'm sure infinity, melee, or maybe even alpha elite (which no longer exist) is hiring.
Aizen

#287 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:22

Aizen, no amount of xp will make you worthy of respect.

#288 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 13:30

I don't value respect from the weak anyways. I have lost all need for acceptance from anybody. Now I shall make Gothador swim in blood! :twisted:

~God Aizen~
Aizen

#289 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2010 - 21:44

lol its just a matter of time before you become just another Vaprak alt .

#290 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 23:30

Sometimes I wonder if Vap isn't Aiz's alt as it is.

Passing in xp is one thing, but then again you did kick everyone out that you could which made all our xp 0 as far as the cult goes. So you basically fixed it where it was easy for you to leave, start over and pass us. Then again, thats just xp, NO ONE can pass this cult and everyone that is currently in it in the complete amount of awesomeness that is............

US! (pssstt that means not you)

#291 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 23:45

Ok. Whatever. I look at RA as nothing more than the ruins of an old empire. RA will continue to wash away with the sands of time. I shall continue to reach towards the stars and take my place on the throne of Gothador!

Blacqmath, you, etc. wouldn't have even been in RA if me and lasciel (yes, ME) didn't bring you in. Sooo...what do you have to say about that? You are proud of RA when you are only there because I allowed it. It appears anything that comes close to me turns golden. Without me, you shall all rot in the ground. :twisted:
Aizen

#292 gothador_evilbastard

gothador_evilbastard
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 14:34

I can't blame you for not responding to MM's post aizen. Theres no way you could defend your childish actions. To defeat another in fair competition is great, to sabotage on the way out the door, we'll that just shows what type of person you are.....

#293 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 20:41

I can make their cult xp in a couple vials of hunting. It did not matter. Nice try using that as an excuse. I just wanted them to lose something since I was losing something I worked hard at. Pretty simple. This is old news now. They are behind and beneath me. Just another chapter in an old old book.
Aizen

#294 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 00:05

Maybe in your mind, in mine we are above and beyond. Xp aint all there is in life, even in this game for that matter :)

#295 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:29

Maybe in your mind, in mine we are above and beyond. Xp aint all there is in life, even in this game for that matter :)

:lol: Of course I'm talking about this game silly. I don't know you in real life.
Aizen

#296 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:30

:lol: Of course I'm talking about this game silly. I don't know you in real life.

Nope you don't and chances are slim that you ever will :)

#297 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 21:52

Texas .... NewMexico.... not that far apart. Lmao dont forget your pepper spray MM.

#298 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:05

Girl you're forgetting how big Texas is LOL

#299 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:44

Nope you don't and chances are slim that you ever will :)

No skin off my back. Already met some goth people in person and I think I'd rather keep my interactions with other players in-game only. :wink:

If it makes you feel any better I plan on keeping my trap shut on the forum and SB for awhile and just stick to playing the game. :)
Aizen

#300 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:57

you dont have to post anything anymore , aiz , ...vappers will post for you :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: