Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

#301 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2014 - 13:31

With today's update now live, the next two items on the current development list are:

Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (20th May 2014)
Arena Improvements (3rd June 2014)

:)

#302 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 May 2014 - 14:25

Would HCS be willing to increase the amount of Medal Achievments listed each news update to say, 24? It's like 1 month behind. I finally had a medal I got in March listed last week, a lot of players have jokingly commented on it when they get congradualtions for a medal aside from the 4 new ones, and had it for almost 2 months at that point, XD.

• j3k likes this

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#303 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 13:49

Haha +1 

#304 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 14:27

With today's update now live, the next two items on the current development list are:

thanks for the update on dates..keep up the good work

#305 cleardawn

cleardawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:29

appi appi ~ great to see these improvements taking place! :)

#306 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 17:33

june 3rd..tomorrow..will arena improvements take place ??..i certainly hope more than just adding arena tokens to arena gets fixed..much more needs fixing- random matchups..no more 16 player tourneys...tourneys  for levels 1200-2000..some way to keep from having to go up against 3 of the top 20 players every single tourney..this is causing many players to give up on arena..make the prizes have value again...lower entry fees...new setups..new moves...new prizes..something drastic needs to happen..arena tokens alone will not help arena in the long run...only for a very short time..pleeeeease fix arena ..dont give it a bandage..

#307 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:48

Still looking forward to being able to send composed potions to guildmates...

While we are on the subject, new skills foe composing levels above 20 would be nice (or did you intend for there to be a huge gap there?). No new skills from 20 to at least 33 to my knowledge seems a bit much imho.

Oh, and what about more templates? I can manage okay with 10 for now but would like to be able to upgrade this sometime in the near future if possible.

#308 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:43

Still looking forward to being able to send composed potions to guildmates...

While we are on the subject, new skills foe composing levels above 20 would be nice (or did you intend for there to be a huge gap there?). No new skills from 20 to at least 33 to my knowledge seems a bit much imho.

Oh, and what about more templates? I can manage okay with 10 for now but would like to be able to upgrade this sometime in the near future if possible.

Agreed on these points, it is annoying not being able to send other guild members potions I have created and no skills after level 20 is a little dull.

#309 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 14:08

what has happened...these updates just keep getting pushed back with no end in sight...arena improves was feb 12th, then may 12th...then jun 3rd..is this ever going to happen....the fs toy is getting really disappointing...the more i dont play with my toy..the greater chance that the toy gets retired into the toy chest...when a person logs in less and less each day- nothing to do when out of stamina- arena was the cure for this..then soon they dont login at all...real life takes over...please do the updates or change the dates on the updates to a more realistic date..keeping players hanging on month after month is not god for business....pleeeeeeease fix arena..i hope you do realize that arena is pretty much the only thing you can do in this game while waiting for stamina refill...when that goes away..so does logging in..and as said before..the less a person logs in..the greater chance they wont ever log in again..please listen

#310 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 17:42

what has happened...these updates just keep getting pushed back with no end in sight...arena improves was feb 12th, then may 12th...then jun 3rd..is this ever going to happen....the fs toy is getting really disappointing...the more i dont play with my toy..the greater chance that the toy gets retired into the toy chest...when a person logs in less and less each day- nothing to do when out of stamina- arena was the cure for this..then soon they dont login at all...real life takes over...please do the updates or change the dates on the updates to a more realistic date..keeping players hanging on month after month is not god for business....pleeeeeeease fix arena..i hope you do realize that arena is pretty much the only thing you can do in this game while waiting for stamina refill...when that goes away..so does logging in..and as said before..the less a person logs in..the greater chance they wont ever log in again..please listen

Do you always complain this much? I would just be happy that they have the arena improvements on their list to do and guess what its on top of the list! Do you know what that means? It means that the improvements are going to come soon. 

Besides, there are plenty of things to do while you rebuild your stamina besides the arena. You could always do composing, maybe even talk to others, you could go scavenging in the caves, you could start up a merchanting business, brew some potions, invent some items. The list goes on... but I can see you chose the item on the list: "Complain in the forums."

#311 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 19:22

i somewhat knew they wouldn't pull through on the arena update lol

#312 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 20:36

and therein lies the problem with putting (even estimated) dates on projects.

If it's so much as a day late from the posted date, folk get pissy :(

Keep up the good work cows - at least things ARE getting fixed / updated / implemented :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#313 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 04 June 2014 - 15:49

and therein lies the problem with putting (even estimated) dates on projects.

If it's so much as a day late from the posted date, folk get pissy :(

Keep up the good work cows - at least things ARE getting fixed / updated / implemented :)

Well said.  The dates have ALWAYS been referred to as ESTIMATES and therefore have no real value other than giving you an order.

People need to keep in mind that when you add new features, often times new bugs get added as well which need to be addressed before moving on to the next feature.  Unless you want the cows to fill the game with all kinds of buggy code, you need to give them time to actually work on it and get it done right.

That said, I will echo Pardoux and say keep up the great work HCS :)

#314 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 16:32

Paradoux it's not like its one day late its THREE MONTHS late there is a HUGE difference. Being off by three months on your estimated dates is absurd lol. A week late okay a month late sure three months late what the lol. If i was three months late on something i would be out a job.

Edited by Intimidation, 05 June 2014 - 16:36.

#315 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 16:55

Paradoux it's not like its one day late its THREE MONTHS late there is a HUGE difference. Being off by three months on your estimated dates is absurd lol. A week late okay a month late sure three months late what the lol. If i was three months late on something i would be out a job.

+1, exactly..listen paradox..i know you are in the hands of the cows..but be real..3 months..now close to 4 months..is not ok, and a reason to get a little upset..i waited patiently for months for an arena updates...still nothing, other smaller updates have happened since then....would you treat a customer that way in your business..keep them hanging for months, without any explanations....no updates are hurting the game..how you cant see this is beyond me... considering it was to be feb 12th, then may 12th and then a few days later changed to june 3rd, you would figure that means they are close to doing the update...but june 3rd passed..no updates, no updating the new time frame...we are all left just wondering ??  that is bad..a reply from the cows would really help...they dont like arena- evidence, over 2 years and nothing done to arena and it is extremly dead..and they never reply to an arena thread..check out brice's arena improve thread and tell me if you see any comment from a cow..nothing..please keep us informed cows..that is all we ask..thanks for listening

#316 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 17:33

......................................please keep us informed cows..that is all we ask..thanks for listening

That was an awfully long post to say "keep us informed". I wonder why.... *Cough* Complaining again *Cough*

#317 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 17:48

Complaining shows the cows we care...if we didn't show them we cared they wouldn't do anything. They would figure everythings a okay

Edited by Intimidation, 05 June 2014 - 17:48.

#318 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 17:57

Complaining shows the cows we care...if we didn't show them we cared they wouldn't do anything. They would figure everythings a okay

bingo !!...i am not what i would call complaining..i am noting what is happening (or not happening), and what is wrong..and what needs to be done..like this player says..if nobody says any- nothing will get done..all i ask for, is more info..and not be left wondering for days,weeks and months...not a good way to treat your customers..

#319 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 18:14

bingo !!...i am not what i would call complaining..i am noting what is happening (or not happening), and what is wrong..and what needs to be done..like this player says..if nobody says any- nothing will get done..all i ask for, is more info..and not be left wondering for days,weeks and months...not a good way to treat your customers..

Huh, noting what is happening and what is wrong, fantastic but not helpful in the slightest. Complaining because you care, hm... still not helpful.

Rome was not built in a day and neither will this arena update.

Patience, my fellow FS players.

#320 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 23:07

Improve Quick Buff (30th Apr 2014)

The greatest update that I'm excited for. This alone would bring me back to the game and into a guild to help along. I don't have the patience to tick every box when mass or repeatedly buffing fellow players or myself. Efficient interface can make or break a fun experience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: