347 replies to this topic

#301 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 25 September 2014 - 18:11

The problem is that BG believes XP/LvLs loss is what people don't like. If his assumption is wrong and people generally don't like being attacked and defeated, then the XP Loss removal will create much more problems for levellers and pvp'ers, because the number of attacks will increase significantly. Now many players are afraid to get on the BB for attacking other players, because "evil pvp'ers will tear them apart there". The situation will be worse and they will have to change many things again. I just want to say that hitting hourly "XP protected" players yielded the same results as with "XP loss". 

Well, yeah.

People will say they now cannot punish anyone for stealing their gold, and I bet many more will say losing some "PvP XP" (or whatever other name they come up with) isn't enough of a "lesson" to the player. That's just one of the many that this new system will bring

Once this "new, exclusive" prizes come to play, and give a player an edge over the others, people will rant about being in an uneven field. Once the prizes drop to the point where they're not profitable or give little satisfaction, lack of new ones will create complaints (look at the Arena).

In the end, complaining never ends. It doesn't in real life, and it won't here. By removing XP Loss you're just creating a different topic to complain about.

#302 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 25 September 2014 - 18:40

I think the only thing stopping people from PvP'ing now is the same thing that stops them from doing anything else in this game: the lack of an incentive.

Now let me set some examples...

- Titan hunting? You get some fancy stamina gain items, and some good sales; usually #1 thing recommended to enthusiastic lower levels (Incentive? CHECK).

- Hunting? May not be as profitable, but who doesn't want better gear and better buffs to be able to do more things and be more independent? (Incentive? CHECK).

- Arena? There's fancy prizes, and a medal. Done right, it can be fairly profitable if done right, even at the point where the current rewards aren't as worth as they were before  (Incentive? CHECK)

- Composing? Costs a lot to level yeah, but with the current and "promised" additions to it, it can bring many, many benefits for the player and those in the player guild. (Incentive? CHECK)

- Inventing/Scaveging? No medals (yet?). Many make a living off this, so it is fairly productive with some luck.  During certain events, can also give a player something of use or for sale. (Incentive? CHECK)

Now, for PvP... 

Ladder? You mean that place where I lose some XP for a couple of medals only, because the prizes are worth dirt? (Incentive? Error 404)

The Bounty Board? You mean that place where I am risking losing my XP for a bounty that will cost me so much that the prize doesn't cover for the cost? Oh the medal tick, yeah. I need to break my pocket to get anywhere near it, and my XP... (Incentive? Error 404)

Normal PvP? You mean that thing that gives me prestige, which will incur me more losses than gains? And medal? No medal either, no thank you. (Incentive? Error 404)

In case that wasn't clear enough, all PvP is been lacking is something that will make the LOSS of XP be worth the GAIN of something of value. PvP does not get you stamina gain items or decent profits (like Titan Hunting), does not get you better gear or buffs (like leveling), does not get you nice prizes (like Arena), does not give you access to special potions (like Composing), and finally, does not give you special events for chance of special gear or resources or gear (like Scavenging/Inventing (inventing = critters drop resources >> collect >> attempt to create >> ?? >> gear).

Yes, we have 3 medals to show, woo, but PvP as a whole means a sink of resources (FSP/Gold/Time/XP) that, in the end, comes to no revenue. #EndRant

#303 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 20:42

I think the only thing stopping people from PvP'ing now is the same thing that stops them from doing anything else in this game: the lack of an incentive.

Now let me set some examples...

- Titan hunting? You get some fancy stamina gain items, and some good sales; usually #1 thing recommended to enthusiastic lower levels (Incentive? CHECK).

- Hunting? May not be as profitable, but who doesn't want better gear and better buffs to be able to do more things and be more independent? (Incentive? CHECK).

- Arena? There's fancy prizes, and a medal. Done right, it can be fairly profitable if done right, even at the point where the current rewards aren't as worth as they were before (Incentive? CHECK)

- Composing? Costs a lot to level yeah, but with the current and "promised" additions to it, it can bring many, many benefits for the player and those in the player guild. (Incentive? CHECK)

- Inventing/Scaveging? No medals (yet?). Many make a living off this, so it is fairly productive with some luck. During certain events, can also give a player something of use or for sale. (Incentive? CHECK)

Now, for PvP...

Ladder? You mean that place where I lose some XP for a couple of medals only, because the prizes are worth dirt? (Incentive? Error 404)

The Bounty Board? You mean that place where I am risking losing my XP for a bounty that will cost me so much that the prize doesn't cover for the cost? Oh the medal tick, yeah. I need to break my pocket to get anywhere near it, and my XP... (Incentive? Error 404)

Normal PvP? You mean that thing that gives me prestige, which will incur me more losses than gains? And medal? No medal either, no thank you. (Incentive? Error 404)

In case that wasn't clear enough, all PvP is been lacking is something that will make the LOSS of XP be worth the GAIN of something of value. PvP does not get you stamina gain items or decent profits (like Titan Hunting), does not get you better gear or buffs (like leveling), does not get you nice prizes (like Arena), does not give you access to special potions (like Composing), and finally, does not give you special events for chance of special gear or resources or gear (like Scavenging/Inventing (inventing = critters drop resources >> collect >> attempt to create >> ?? >> gear).

Yes, we have 3 medals to show, woo, but PvP as a whole means a sink of resources (FSP/Gold/Time/XP) that, in the end, comes to no revenue. #EndRant

So this rant is your way of saying the changes proposed are awesome? Yes, I don't pvp because it isn't worth the harm for such little gain. With this new change, I shall become an unapologetic thief as there is no harm to my main gaming goals.

#304 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 25 September 2014 - 20:52

So this rant is your way of saying the changes proposed are awesome? Yes, I don't pvp because it isn't worth the harm for such little gain. With this new change, I shall become an unapologetic thief as there is no harm to my main gaming goals.

Not exactly.

My opinion with the new ideas is really neutral. Yes it will spike activity, for as long as the prizes are worth something. Once they go broke, kaboom, not as many folk willing to PvP, and the GvG/Arena/Ladder stories will repeat in yet another facet of the game.

#305 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 00:40

Yes, I don't pvp because it isn't worth the harm for such little gain. With this new change, I shall become an unapologetic thief as there is no harm to my main gaming goals.

OK, BG, here it is in a nutshell from a player rallying behind your change, why xp loss removal is BAD for the game in whole. Yes, there may be some bullying that happens that you are probably getting sick of dealing with the PM's, emails and phone calls. But consider his statement for just a few minutes.

"I shall become an unapologetic thief" as will many, many more. Why, because they really won't care about the PvPXP, nor truly the rewards. Most of those prizes are really hot, but cool off after the newness wears off. If you make them bound, players will cry that the want to earn money like arena, titan hunters and scavengers. When they are available for sale, a player not wanting to bother with building the credits through effort will just wait a few weeks, or maybe a couple of months, until the price is something they want to spend. So, I cannot see how any reward will become lasting enough.

"there is no harm to my gaming goals" is the same thing most of the current anti-PvPers are saying that the PvPers are doing to their game now, even this player stating many times throughout this thread. How many players count on the gold they earn to build their character? Compose? Scavange? Taking that gold will hurt those players gaming goals. So how is this mentality better than what they are crying against?

How much effort over the past few years has the HCS staff put in to create gold sinks and manage the price of Gold to FSP ratio? You think a new player has a hard time now getting to 200K gold to buy 1 FSP? How high do think the price will rise once players begin robbing each other without recriminations? All the work you guys have done to try to stabilize the game economy will be darn near wiped out by this one proposed "update."

What do plan to do, put in 2 types of bounty boards, 1 with taking PvPXP and 1 that takes character xp? Does not sound like a fair shake to me.

Most of my attacks are to defend my guildmates or to steal gold, but I do it with the knowledge and acceptance that tomorrow, I may be 5 levels less. I at least stop to think if it is worth it before I press attack. Many will no longer find that pause.

Please, take these thoughts and stew about them, before proceeding.

#306 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:20

OK, BG, here it is in a nutshell from a player rallying behind your change, why xp loss removal is BAD for the game in whole. Yes, there may be some bullying that happens that you are probably getting sick of dealing with the PM's, emails and phone calls. But consider his statement for just a few minutes.

"I shall become an unapologetic thief" as will many, many more. Why, because they really won't care about the PvPXP, nor truly the rewards. Most of those prizes are really hot, but cool off after the newness wears off. If you make them bound, players will cry that the want to earn money like arena, titan hunters and scavengers. When they are available for sale, a player not wanting to bother with building the credits through effort will just wait a few weeks, or maybe a couple of months, until the price is something they want to spend. So, I cannot see how any reward will become lasting enough.

"there is no harm to my gaming goals" is the same thing most of the current anti-PvPers are saying that the PvPers are doing to their game now, even this player stating many times throughout this thread. How many players count on the gold they earn to build their character? Compose? Scavange? Taking that gold will hurt those players gaming goals. So how is this mentality better than what they are crying against?

How much effort over the past few years has the HCS staff put in to create gold sinks and manage the price of Gold to FSP ratio? You think a new player has a hard time now getting to 200K gold to buy 1 FSP? How high do think the price will rise once players begin robbing each other without recriminations? All the work you guys have done to try to stabilize the game economy will be darn near wiped out by this one proposed "update."

What do plan to do, put in 2 types of bounty boards, 1 with taking PvPXP and 1 that takes character xp? Does not sound like a fair shake to me.

Most of my attacks are to defend my guildmates or to steal gold, but I do it with the knowledge and acceptance that tomorrow, I may be 5 levels less. I at least stop to think if it is worth it before I press attack. Many will no longer find that pause.

Please, take these thoughts and stew about them, before proceeding.

That was a mouthful. I think I agree with the premise of gold theiving but not the other arguments you make. I pointed out this major problem in another thread. There is really no penalty for a stinker like me. Maybe I will care about pvpxp but most likely not. One suggestion I did make is that you would need to have a certain amount of pvpxp in order to rob someone so that the victim does have some incentive to bounty so that the thief falls below the required threshold of pvpxp and loses the right to rob. I agree that there needs to be something to make a gold thief hurt otherwise it's a major exploit and people will be up in arms.

"Yeah. I see this as the one major exploit. If there are players (like me) who will not really care too much about my pvpxp, I will switch to the dark side and start robbing people for gold."

#307 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:26

That was a mouthful. I think I agree with the premise of gold theiving but not the other arguments you make. I pointed out this major problem in another thread. There is really no penalty for a stinker like me. Maybe I will care about pvpxp but most likely not. One suggestion I did make is that you would need to have a certain amount of pvpxp in order to rob someone so that the victim does have some incentive to bounty so that the thief falls below the required threshold of pvpxp and loses the right to rob. I agree that there needs to be something to make a gold thief hurt otherwise it's a major exploit and people will be up in arms.

"Yeah. I see this as the one major exploit. If there are players (like me) who will not really care too much about my pvpxp, I will switch to the dark side and start robbing people for gold."

AH you see, now the truth comes out. You are so in favor of this change because your nuthing more then a thief. (just like many of us nothing wrong there) BUT your simply too scared of getting your hand slapped. So you want BG to take away any consequences you might face which are valuable to you, try it while its still a thrill, dont wait until your just a common theif..... one if the best things about a gold hit is that you might have consequences.

just a thought, but perhaps BG and them have thought of that????? when you gold hit, there is a large amount of gold lost to the void, and i would also think that the more gold an FSP is worth, then the more HCS makes??? Since the harder ir is to earn fsp in game, the more likely you are to have to  buy them??? when they changed the fsp market years ago the value of an fsp went from an average of 100k to 200k in a fairly short time (as i predicted in forums but was assured wouldnt be the case) and iv noticed since i got back in the game that the free rewards ( earn points section) now have shards, and they pay fractions of fsp where they used to pay fsp's (plural)

perhaps ONE of the reasons so many players are leaving this game now, is that it is much harder to play for "free" anymore (before the flaming starts, i said ONE of the reasons)

Edited by Algoa, 27 September 2014 - 04:30.

45d5ca98.jpg

#308 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:41

Again That's why PVPXP should be precious to make people worried about losing it

#309 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:41

AH you see, now the truth comes out. You are so in favor of this change because your nuthing more then a thief. (just like many of us nothing wrong there) BUT your simply too scared of getting your hand slapped. So you want BG to take away any consequences you might face which are valuable to you, try it while its still a thrill, dont wait until your just a common theif..... one if the best things about a gold hit is that you might have consequences.

just a thought, but perhaps BG and them have thought of that????? when you gold hit, there is a large amount of gold lost to the void, and i would also think that the more gold an FSP is worth, then the more HCS makes??? Since the harder ir is to earn fsp in game, the more likely you are to have to buy them??? when they changed the fsp market years ago the value of an fsp went from an average of 100k to 200k in a fairly short time (as i predicted in forums but was assured wouldnt be the case) and iv noticed since i got back in the game that the free rewards ( earn points section) now have shards, and they pay fractions of fsp where they used to pay fsp's (plural)

perhaps ONE of the reasons so many players are leaving this game now, is that it is much harder to play for "free" anymore (before the flaming starts, i said ONE of the reasons)

Truth comes out? I never lied? It's an exploit and I would like it to be covered else it will be a free for all. :/

#310 suderlon

suderlon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:02

I do not remember voting for no xp loss, why is it already accepted without voting?

normally we have a voting and we players give our vote but this time there was nothing or did I miss it?

this is a huge change and should be discussed with the all FS players, not just by a few

if this pvp xp or xp pvp gets implemented then I do not want to be forced to play it, if levelers say they do not want to be forced to play normal pvp then I do not want to be forced to play this pvp xp or xp pvp, make a option like "opt-in" for this pvp xp or xp pvp and you can keep hitting each other without forcing me to play your game style

my vote should be equal to that of a leveler or did that change?

my 2 cents

#311 iiiibbbbbb

iiiibbbbbb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:46

A while ago i use to do pvp but i quit for a few reasons: 

1 let s say there are 2 players on the same pvp band and they both start with 1000pvp. after 2 attacks the pvp rating changes to 1095 for the player who did the attaks and 905 for the defender. if the defender returns the attack  the pvp rating changes to 1005 to 995. ..... i don t find this fair. after 2 attacks from both sides the score should be even (of course if the attack were successfully) 

my sugestion to this is to count the attacks each successfull attack = 1 point,,, similar to gvg the winner should have the most successfully attacks

2. because DEFLECT buff. i did many attacks and they were deflected that means a big waste of staminna.

like i said above i d like sthe system to count the attacks including the deflected attacks . i ll say 2 deflected attacks = 1 attack  so each deflected attack = 0.5

if you get attacked and you win you get 2 points.

when the ladder resets and there are 2 players with the same points they both finishes on 2nd place and there is no 1st place

i think this is usefull for players who can t stay online all day but a few hours.... i remember i use to do 5-6 attacks on players on my pvp band  because i m online only in evening for 5-6 hours and when the ladder resets i was 2 nd because  for the lower pvp rating  it s easier to recuperate the lost pvp... they could do that in 4-5 attacks....

i like the idea of opting in

pvp protection should not apply when you are on ladder

no guild members limit should apply  as long all the attack will be with 100 stam. no one will like to lose xp just being on ladder to help a guild mate to be an easy target

so while on ladder only 100 stam attacks should be made

pvp prestige should pe gained once per day from eash player 

hope you like my ideas... i didn t have time to read all the posts ....sorry if i copied some1

Edited by iiiibbbbbb, 27 September 2014 - 10:04.

#312 Olef

Olef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:10

big changes like this should be voted by us FS players, usually there would be a poll in game and we would have to give our vote if we are for or against the change.

I find it disrespectul that this decission was taken from us and the forum posters here (about 25 different posters) had their opinions heard,

I think this game has about 500 players active now, at least that is what is showing as online players, I do not know how many players in total play, I guess maybe a bit over 1000 (I looked at top20 guilds so there may be more)

what about my vote? what about the other 975 votes? or do we not count?

we the 1000 FS players are the ones playing the game, we the 1000 FS players are the ones spending our $$ to play this game (I know that this game is free and that not everyone donates), we the 1000 FS players have a vote in this change and each and every vote of us 1000 FS players should be equal to the 25 forum posters!

even if you all 25 forum posters are for this change it should not be decided by only you, we the 1000 FS players have a vote too!

it is extremely unfair and disrespectul that at most 1/40 (25 out of 1000) of all FS players had their say on this matter, I was shocked to hear that a big decission was going on in the forum, many players like me do not even come to the forum (this is my first post here)

if this change got decided by only these 25 forum posters and later implemented then you disregarded the other 975 FS player votes!

make a game poll and let us 1000 FS players give our vote and decide, not just the 25 forum posters!

#313 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:40

big changes like this should be voted by us FS players, usually there would be a poll in game and we would have to give our vote if we are for or against the change.

I find it disrespectul that this decission was taken from us and the forum posters here (about 25 different posters) had their opinions heard,

I think this game has about 500 players active now, at least that is what is showing as online players, I do not know how many players in total play, I guess maybe a bit over 1000 (I looked at top20 guilds so there may be more)

what about my vote? what about the other 975 votes? or do we not count?

we the 1000 FS players are the ones playing the game, we the 1000 FS players are the ones spending our $$ to play this game (I know that this game is free and that not everyone donates), we the 1000 FS players have a vote in this change and each and every vote of us 1000 FS players should be equal to the 25 forum posters!

even if you all 25 forum posters are for this change it should not be decided by only you, we the 1000 FS players have a vote too!

it is extremely unfair and disrespectul that at most 1/40 (25 out of 1000) of all FS players had their say on this matter, I was shocked to hear that a big decission was going on in the forum, many players like me do not even come to the forum (this is my first post here)

if this change got decided by only these 25 forum posters and later implemented then you disregarded the other 975 FS player votes!

make a game poll and let us 1000 FS players give our vote and decide, not just the 25 forum posters!

thing is biggrim stated before that he had people who were having issues in several tickets people already voiced their opinions, he also asked people on why to keep exp loss the players who saw that could have also sent messages in their guild chat to comment over here.

there was a problem and hcs is fixing it.

and it is more than likely that of those 975 other fs player votes you mention only another 75 or so would actually vote.

and since biggrim got tickets regarding this it is more than likely that it would still get trough.

so i really don't get all the fuzz that you are making atm.

if you want them to vote tell them to discuss it here.

if they cba to discuss here then they probably cba to vote either.

and atm you still haven't said your opinion on the fact might aswell write it down here.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#314 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 13:11

he also asked people on why to keep exp loss 

And the answer is: to keep the number of attacks in the game to a reasonable level. The fear of losing XP/LvLs on the Bounty Board is doing its job perfectly. Are you sure you want to open that Pandora's box? 

#315 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2014 - 13:17

And the answer is: to keep the number of attacks in the game to a reasonable level. The fear of losing XP/LvLs on the Bounty Board is doing its job perfectly. Are you sure you want to open that Pandora's box? 

yet pvp'ers claimed in plenty of previous topics  that pvp is dead and that the bounty board is dead.

this would be a way to revive it and get more pvp interaction.

they are listening to the pvp'ers.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#316 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2014 - 13:20

I do not remember voting for no xp loss, why is it already accepted without voting?

normally we have a voting and we players give our vote but this time there was nothing or did I miss it?

this is a huge change and should be discussed with the all FS players, not just by a few

if this pvp xp or xp pvp gets implemented then I do not want to be forced to play it, if levelers say they do not want to be forced to play normal pvp then I do not want to be forced to play this pvp xp or xp pvp, make a option like "opt-in" for this pvp xp or xp pvp and you can keep hitting each other without forcing me to play your game style

my vote should be equal to that of a leveler or did that change?

my 2 cents

since you said that you want your vote to be equal to that of a leveler i assume that you are a pvp'er

now then i've seen countless of pvp threads that went like pvp / bounty board is dead hcs please fix.

this would be the fix. 

it wouldn't hurt your gameplay if you get hit  if you don't want to play this aspect of the game.

if you do participate it will affect your gameplay getting hit.

so there is no need for an opt - in or opt -out system.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#317 Olef

Olef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 13:22

thing is biggrim stated before that he had people who were having issues in several tickets people already voiced their opinions, he also asked people on why to keep exp loss the players who saw that could have also sent messages in their guild chat to comment over here.

there was a problem and hcs is fixing it.

and it is more than likely that of those 975 other fs player votes you mention only another 75 or so would actually vote.

and since biggrim got tickets regarding this it is more than likely that it would still get trough.

so i really don't get all the fuzz that you are making atm.

if you want them to vote tell them to discuss it here.

if they cba to discuss here then they probably cba to vote either.

and atm you still haven't said your opinion on the fact might aswell write it down here.

what do you mean with "if you want them to vote tell them to discuss it here."?

crippla, do you not want all FS players to vote? this change does not concern only you but all of us and all FS players have the right to vote, you are being selfish by saying "if you want them to vote tell them to discuss it here." I do not have the means (to mass message all players in FS) to reach all FS players nor is it my job, it should be a given that all FS players are asked to vote. you gave your vote, I do not know if you are for or against this change but at least you had the opportunity to give your vote, now let the others vote with the game poll.

it is everyones right to have a vote, most players do not even know about this change to come, I myself did not know anything about it until a friend asked me TODAY about this topic and I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, I was not informed of this change to come and did not give my vote either.

there are many topics on this forum and not everyone has the time to go through them (it is almost the same players posting who visit the forums on a regular basis, hardly new posters)

#318 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 15:15

yet pvp'ers claimed in plenty of previous topics  that pvp is dead and that the bounty board is dead.

this would be a way to revive it and get more pvp interaction.

they are listening to the pvp'ers.

No, they are listening to the players that want to attack others, but are afraid to lose their levels.

Actually, "almost no XP loss" was implemented in the game once. The XP loss was so small that the same players, who always complained about "bullies", started to hit everyone around and send messages "ha! ha! what can you do now?". Both the pvp'ers and "other" levellers were unhappy, so they fixed/changed it back almost immediately.      

Why the question was "What is so important about XP loss?"? It could be "What is so important about XP gain?" and then they could work on making XP less valuable to all the players. Why the solution is adding some pvp xp/lvl that breaks everything in the system? Leave the current system alone (with gear, buffs, attack range, the BB, XP/LvLs loss, etc.) and add some other XP that counts towards GXP and Top XP ladders, determines which levelling area you can enter (but not lvl of equipment you can wear) and can't be taken by a PvP attack.  

#319 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 15:52

crippla, do you not want all FS players to vote? this change does not concern only you but all of us and all FS players have the right to vote, you are being selfish by saying "if you want them to vote tell them to discuss it here." I do not have the means (to mass message all players in FS) to reach all FS players nor is it my job, it should be a given that all FS players are asked to vote. you gave your vote, I do not know if you are for or against this change but at least you had the opportunity to give your vote, now let the others vote with the game poll.

it is everyones right to have a vote, most players do not even know about this change to come, I myself did not know anything about it until a friend asked me TODAY about this topic and I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, I was not informed of this change to come and did not give my vote either.

there are many topics on this forum and not everyone has the time to go through them (it is almost the same players posting who visit the forums on a regular basis, hardly new posters)

Have you seen the results of other game polls? Only a small fraction bother to vote.

Also pvprs tend to be a very tight nit group and communicate very well. They are actually pretty over represented here in the forums.

The best thing you can do with your single voice is convince BG. Tell him why xp loss is so important. He already knows it's a great tool to punish another player and make their FS life miserable. Answer that and how to minimize bullying and your one voice can prevent this change.

#320 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 15:57

The Cows normally do this.  They would have to finalize a somewhat in-depth description or at least a good overview of what they are envisioning  first.  Not sure they have made up their minds on a good path ahead yet. 

I can be wrong as I am not privy to what The Cows think, so this is just conjecture on my part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: