Photo

Upcoming additions.

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Doubler kills count to the Global Event total? (428 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Doubler kills count to the Global Event total?

1. Voted Yes! (280 votes [65.42%])

Percentage of vote: 65.42%

2. Voted No! (148 votes [34.58%])

Percentage of vote: 34.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#321 astrallion

astrallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 13:35

Cows, where's the GE??? Our stams are already overflowing, we've postponed some To Do's in RL. Please don't let our excitement turn to boredom and disappointment.

#322 MGH HiddnNinja

MGH HiddnNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 13:43

I have been on waiting for it every second i haven't been at work since July, 30th at 0:00 :) where is it? i have work in 2 hours haha

#323 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2012 - 13:54

Relax peeps! Let them do their job and make sure everything is up to par and bug free, I'm sure they are working diligently and don't need harassed in the mean time.

#324 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2012 - 13:57

Not long to wait now :D

#325 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:28

Yes please make sure the event stays lag free and stay around the office for a bit after event starts to keep an eye and make sure there is no bugs in it, thanks!

#326 g0han

g0han

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:30

How much longer it Christmas?

i changed my question

rmGR17G.png

#327 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:32

every time someone asks how long till it's released HCS delays release by 1 hour!

#328 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:34

every time someone asks how long till it's released HCS delays release by 1 hour!

and a fairy dies (or a kitten) :wink:

#329 fs_johe71

fs_johe71
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:42

where is it? i have work in 2 hours haha

guess the cows read your post, from the in-game news "The Global Event will be starting within the next two hours :D"

#330 MGH HiddnNinja

MGH HiddnNinja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:43

where is it? i have work in 2 hours haha

guess the cows read your post, from the in-game news "The Global Event will be starting within the next two hours :D"

looks like i will be hitting it hard when i get home :) as my stam overflows :(

#331 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:43

Just a quick question as I dont see anything about it in the news posting for the new pots, do you or dont you need the doubler potion active with the new buff to get the double kills?

Just trying to make sure its clear for everyone so there is no complaints about wasted stam because it wasnt clear.

Thanks

EDIT: Might even send an in-game message to everyone or a post on the news to clarify it to everyone as well that doesnt read the forums.

#332 morderme

morderme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:44

Just a quick question as I dont see anything about it in the news posting for the new pots, do you or dont you need the doubler potion active with the new buff to get the double kills?

Just trying to make sure its clear for everyone so there is no complaints about wasted stam because it wasnt clear.

Thanks

...just tag teaming to this question...

Soooo, the Booster replaces the need for a doubler, or you need to use a doubler anyway? And if you need to use a doubler with the Booster, how does that work (yes, I am still confused)?

That is, if I use level 100 booster + level 500 doubler, does the doubler work at all? Or, if it does, does the doubler act like a level 100 doubler instead? [Head spinning]...

Enquiring minds want to know! :mrgreen:

#333 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:45

Thanks

Global Booster At skill level 50+, 2x Stamina usage in combat in return for 2x Global Event contribution per kill. At level 100+ 3x, and at level 150+ 4x. Note that stamina is normal (not multiplied) if you lose a battle.

from the skill guide. No need for doubler.

#334 fs_ramblin

fs_ramblin
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:46

So, will distill work on the Global Booster pot?

#335 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:47

Thanks

Global Booster At skill level 50+, 2x Stamina usage in combat in return for 2x Global Event contribution per kill. At level 100+ 3x, and at level 150+ 4x. Note that stamina is normal (not multiplied) if you lose a battle.

Thank you for the explanation Maehdros, and you are probably right, but I am going to wait for HCS to reply because they have been known in the past to accidentally mess up when writing skill descriptions and I want to be sure before the event starts.

#336 g0han

g0han

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:48

Thanks

Thanks for letting us know. my guild was wandering so know i can tell them

rmGR17G.png

#337 slingerett

slingerett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

will distil work and increase the level 150 global doubler?

#338 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Does the doubling effect apply to both the global kill count and the top 100 list?

#339 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:49

Does the doubling effect apply to both the global kill count and the top 100 list?

Yes :)

#340 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 14:50

will distil work and increase the level 150 global doubler?

Even if you used distil 150 it wouldnt increase it high enough to make a difference in the lvl of the potion.

distil 150 activated on a lvl 150 potion would make it approximately 175 maybe 180.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: