BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:50

Hi there.

The spawn rate has not changed at all. It's still spawning as a Seasonal Titan should. Remember, even the Seasonals are random, same as other Titans.

~ Grim

#342 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 13:07

Well the thing is out now. But it will not stand still :(

#343 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 13:19

Wow! Dead in 18 minutes

#344 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2018 - 14:28

yup those who wanted no cooldown are winning, getting secure after secure, even with teleport 200 available to try and hunt with no cooldown I'm competing against the same 20 players with the same potion for hours no chance to secure or tkp,  id used to hunt and worry about maybe the top 10 guilds, but now i have to compete against 600 active individuals and dozens individuals hunting hourly that would normally be on cooldown.

Adding titan global event would have been better, the implementation of the quest with gospa perchta was great, everyone gets a free epic after some effort, but the removing of cooldown and allowing people to hunt after the guild secured wasnt so great.

#345 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 14:57

I got the titan and bound drop eventually but have to say in the history of the game was the stupidest thing ever unless your running teleport 200 plus or have a the luck of the irish give up ..took me two telports 230 chests to get it if anyone is on the map running high end teleport they have jumped and killed it before you get a sniff...might of looked great on paper but really wasnt

#346 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 15:06

Perhaps I am missing something again but what is the deal with Perchta not spawning like other titans exactly xx:00?

#347 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2018 - 15:18

Perhaps I am missing something again but what is the deal with Perchta not spawning like other titans exactly xx:00?

all the better to encourage competition.   That's one thing that I agree with.  Titan spawns, like everything from SE's to ladder resets, should be unpredictable to make things more equitable..... 

now to make it more accessible for mobile users.  Afraid that won't happen in my lifetime though.

Edited by BadPenny, 08 January 2018 - 15:21.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#348 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 18:50

yeah first anomaly ive seen with spawns was weird, especially since it hasnt been spawning at all past couple days like it was first week, even has me paranoid now thats its going to spawn at different times and not at :00

Edited by gilby90813, 08 January 2018 - 19:59.

#349 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 19:08

all the better to encourage competition.   That's one thing that I agree with.  Titan spawns, like everything from SE's to ladder resets, should be unpredictable to make things more equitable..... 

now to make it more accessible for mobile users.  Afraid that won't happen in my lifetime though.

Not saying it is actually a bad idea... but no notice (or did I miss it?) and a change just before the end of the event... that is what is not really good (and fair) move...

#350 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 22:59

, the implementation of the quest with gospa perchta was great, everyone gets a free epic after some effort, but the removing of cooldown and allowing people to hunt after the guild secured wasnt so great.

Not to great :( ( 13 / 3375 Gospa Perchta (Titan)s killed )

I got the titan and bound drop eventually but have to say in the history of the game was the stupidest thing ever unless your running teleport 200 plus or have a the luck of the irish give up ..took me two telports 230 chests to get it if anyone is on the map running high end teleport they have jumped and killed it before you get a sniff...might of looked great on paper but really wasnt

Agreed. For me. Maybe not for many years.

It's is Supposedly Random. Spawn this morning 13:00 GT was Killed in 18 minutes.

Then spawned again at 19:00 GT. Was Gone in 19 minutes.

Like someone said. Maybe not in my life time

#351 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 23:08

Just Spawned Again. Just 8 minutes ago. Get it, Quick! :P

Edited by cucullainn, 08 January 2018 - 23:09.

#352 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 23:29

It's is Supposedly Random. Spawn this morning 13:00 GT was Killed in 18 minutes.

Then spawned again at 19:00 GT. Was Gone in 19 minutes.

Like someone said. Maybe not in my life time

Well I was not talking about how often it spawns or how fast it is gone - I just got surprised by the spawn of Perchta at 14:17!

#353 StarCraft

StarCraft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 23:32

It was probably a forced spawn by HCS

sy8HCcT.png

#354 handitover

handitover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:43

Easy? What... It's more challenging. What are ya talking about.

I am saying it is easy for the same select few who now can use teleport 200 and personal cool down to dominate the secures and the rest of us without that pay to play buff against the already super fast select few have no chance ,just unfair playing field and still getting first place in a guild without making over half the tkp on the titan get no drop why should it be personal kills making first place with 900 or less with any titan makes this a fair out come they get a drop.

#355 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:45

Because it's been like that forever and hasn't been any issues :)

#356 suderlon

suderlon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:42

More than 11 hours and no respawn of the witch that everyone wants to kill before the event ends yet the others have been spawning almost back to back Wyld Mari for one ,something is very wrong with this whole new titan situation very unfair for those that need 3k plus kills for the quest ...

11:00 08 Jan 2018 A 'Gospa Perchta (Titan)' spawn and more than 20 people trying to kill it with at least 10 having teleport 202 or 230  and now BG says spawn rate is normal for seasonal Titan ,not buying it

at 24 hrs 1 spawn for Gospa Perchta titan  normal ????? ........

17 hours and no respawn from Gospa Perchta titan, they changed spawn rate in second week, in first week spawn rate was every 1-2 hours, now 1-2 spawns every day, did hcs say why they changed spawn rate?
it impossible that nothing was changed

they are both right, I have saved all gospa perchta spawn times from when the event started until now wit last spawn at (4:00 09 Jan 2018), I was bored

1.rst week spawn rate is about 50% from day 1-5.    about 35% from day 6-7

2.nd week spawn rate is about 4,1%-16,7%

Hi there.

The spawn rate has not changed at all. It's still spawning as a Seasonal Titan should. Remember, even the Seasonals are random, same as other Titans.

~ Grim

spawn rate changed for better after your post and 1 force spawn was added at (14:17 08 Jan 2018), now spawn rate is back to 1.rst week (day 6 -7)

I can show you spreadsheet with extarnal link to all spawn times

for the lost spawn times in second week can you please only spawn gospa perchta every hour or give community extra time, 1 day or what you see fit, sir?

this was best season event in years, I had fun, thanks all hcs team who worked on it :)

#357 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:45

Have to admit i noticed a noticeable change too but was too scared to say anything.

#358 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:42

As i have stated earlier in the thread I have one of the slowest ping times in the game, I live as far from the servers in the Southern Hemisphere without being at sea, I have A Fiber connection that reduces jitter and latency.

Having said that I obtained 4 Perchta drops from this event and 300 Tkp short of a 5th.

I used 1 black Friday chest for the whole event.

I simply refused to give up.

When it gets really hard like this event was you have a choice, complaining it is hard or unfair is not benefiting yourself or anyone else.

There exists some consensus that personal drops limit to 1 per player per event, No doubt there will be some screaming that is unfair to them.

A lot of players did not achieve the quest reward this time around, yet I noticed they were able to gather other Titan rewards. So that leads me to think that serious consideration needs to be given to the availability of Teleport 200 plus after Zb pots and maybe even further limit them to not work with Brewing master.( Just a Personal Suggestion).

Overall I enjoyed the challenge but as has always existed with Titan hunting your location and internet connection decide your success to some degree.

Edited by zizzwyly, 09 January 2018 - 10:45.

#359 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:46

at 24 hrs 1 spawn for Gospa Perchta titan  normal ????? ........

haha I was waiting for hours for its respawn, good thing I logged out after 6 hours, could not have stayed 24 hours for its respawn :P

they are both right, I have saved all gospa perchta spawn times from when the event started until now wit last spawn at (4:00 09 Jan 2018), I was bored

1.rst week spawn rate is about 50% from day 1-5.    about 35% from day 6-7

2.nd week spawn rate is about 4,1%-16,7%

spawn rate changed for better after your post and 1 force spawn was added at (14:17 08 Jan 2018), now spawn rate is back to 1.rst week (day 6 -7)

I can show you spreadsheet with extarnal link to all spawn times

for the lost spawn times in second week can you please only spawn gospa perchta every hour or give community extra time, 1 day or what you see fit, sir?

this was best season event in years, I had fun, thanks all hcs team who worked on it :)

+1

please send me a copy or link of the perchta titans spawn times

Have to admit i noticed a noticeable change too but was too scared to say anything.

think everyone noticed the change, hopefully they extend the perchta titan by a little to make up for whatever happened (maybe a bug) on the second week

either way kudos to the cows for the best event in years with lots of player activity

Edited by hittokiri, 09 January 2018 - 10:50.

#360 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:06

Also 137 runic chests, where they come from ..

295 potential Teleport 200+ chests currently in game,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: