• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 ozziepete

ozziepete

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 22:09

Do I have to trudge thru 36 levels from 3094 (which portal of ways will allow me to get to), to get to lvl 3130 so I can start a hunt ? Please expand portal of ways to at least 3125 which has been content for months.

#22 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2016 - 22:17

Do I have to trudge thru 36 levels from 3094 (which portal of ways will allow me to get to), to get to lvl 3130 so I can start a hunt ? Please expand portal of ways to at least 3125 which has been content for months.

teleport ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#23 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 22:33

teleport ;)

That's only 30 minutes of teleporting

(at least for those not in a sufficiently rich titan-hunting guild)

Edited by rowbeth, 20 December 2016 - 22:34.

#24 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2016 - 22:40

That's only 30 minutes of teleporting

(at least for those not in a sufficiently rich titan-hunting guild)

Not wearing epics with temporal shift ? ;) - wasn't meant to be taken seriously tho - master realms are always a bone of contention when new content is released :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#25 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:26

OK - so 25 minutes :wacko:

Edited by rowbeth, 21 December 2016 - 00:27.

#26 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:31

OK - so 25 minutes :wacko:

with lag add a zero to the end lol

#27 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:59

I always use a high lvl LF pot to move to the hunting map, stamina usage is minimal & faster than teleport (cooldown xx seconds)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#28 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:06

I never hunt the first day or so because the BUGS are huge...

#29 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:51

The most basic Generic content ever seen..To not even use 1 imp life in 75 levels with 0 setup changes..

Edited by zizzwyly, 21 December 2016 - 10:53.

#30 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:16

The most basic Generic content ever seen..To not even use 1 imp life in 75 levels with 0 setup changes..

makes me realize why I have taken my time

#31 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 21:50

If any bugs get fixed, the 3130 set also has no art

#32 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 22:13

I really think HCS needs to move up the XP needed for new realms now.  I hunted it with the free pots I received this month did my daily running with Doubler1200 sublevelling one level too and still managed to get 10 levels above max.

I suggest that HCS at least doubles the range of xp needed starting from 3250, yes it will be boring, but then the number of new levels don't need to be that big.. and even 750mln per level is easy nowedays with those huge AL/LIBs we got nowedays.

#33 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 22:24

I think we need to remember that new content is not all HCS worked on for us this year. I am happy with the content (although I was a tad surprised to not see the gear that was dropped when I looked in my bp. lol) While I could complain about not seeing the gear, or AM not working (really? complain about THAT? I hit 15 creatures and moved on) I had rather focus on the positive; we  got new content, we got new titans, we got a pretty awesome present, and we got new quests in Forest of Yule! All in all a pretty good month. So:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to HCS and all  players at FS! Ho! Ho! Bah! Humbug!  :)

#34 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2016 - 22:28

So....who's found le champions? :o

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#35 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2016 - 22:52

Yeah 3154 may as well be no AM, lol.

How many total champions are there?

Edited by Gutie, 21 December 2016 - 23:25.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#36 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:45

I am a tad curious as to where the response to the bugs are? Usually the moo moos keep a tap on these, as they know there may be some and we (players) are the best at finding 'em.

But total radio silence from 'em? (apart from Zorg reacting to the servers being from 1996, and still not worth a dime).

I know there is more to come during x-mas, but I'd prefer you do one thing, make sure it works - then move along to the next.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#37 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 15:23

I suggest that HCS at least doubles the range of xp needed starting from 3250, yes it will be boring, but then the number of new levels don't need to be that big.. and even 750mln per level is easy nowedays with those huge AL/LIBs we got nowedays.

The problem with this approach, Grimwald, is that it is an EOC-specific fix, and once EOC moves beyond this it will be a bane for later players who are not at EOC.

We have the same issue with the 200+ drop-less levels around 1600, which was introduced to allow more fun for those at EOC (faster content release at the time), but now is an unexpected and apparently pointless composing-void to surprise characters as they now get to the middle of game content.

I think it would be far better if HCS refrained from implementing temporary EOC-fixes as featurs of permanent content.

#38 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 15:56

+1 to row's 41 post which just saved you all one of my text walls.

On to the next: every time I see an EOC complain about the "new realms", I think what they are really saying is that they would prefer there was no new content for a year or so at least. Def, would allow HCS more time to deal with issues that affect everyone in the game and work on those things that, eventually, will affect all players that get up there.

Then I take a step back and realize that few EOCers actually complain. Many even bother to say "thanks". 

So, thanks out to those EOCers in the line above. 

To those complaining, why don't you start a separate forum post and call for "high quality" content. Get some feedback on the timeline and then propose a vote on what peeps, game-wide mind you, actually prefer. 

I agree with how I understood row's last line. Don't release content, until it's ready... quests, realms, drops, portals to, blah, blah. This is especially important for the game based on the fact that EOCers are the first to test it all out. Seems much more effective for everything to be tested at the same time, rather than later adding content to already existent levels. At least to me. 

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2016 - 16:17

Hey.

Not seeing the stairway in the block. It's not there from what I can see. Creatures not spawning instantly are now fixed.

Thanks for the patience.

~ Grim

#40 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 20:57

Congratulations on making a drastic change to the 3100 Elite 2/3 into the double xp event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: