95 replies to this topic

#21 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:51

Nice selection on the Le's and I like the new one quick question tho weren't all the player created ones going to be in caves permanently?

fixing fat mans would be good set, add this hp to damage

Nah the hp is actually pretty helpful it may be a def set but the ton of attack and hp make it a very good combo with certain armor setups :wink:

#22 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:57

New set is a weapon amulet? Guess Bry wanted to break up the only other 2 sets at 1600 lol

I had asked for this specific combination days after the global event ended(on the 10th of november well before 1600 content). You're welcome BTW.

It is a high quality set, makes no-crystal hunting viable. Thank you :)

#23 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:59

another att/dmg set...

#24 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 20:04

another att/dmg set...

If it weren't, far fewer people would be dropping 47k to scavenge for it.

#25 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 20:07

another att/dmg set...

If it weren't, far fewer people would be dropping 47k to scavenge for it.

But we have enough damage to beat creatures already.. guess its going to be only "leveling game"
whatever its a player choice from global win...

#26 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 20:27

90.000.000 gold for 4 wepons , 1 amy and some potions :)

I only quoted this, because it is NOT a complaint... well.. that and I don't think FS players will read it that way...

Congrats subito!

#27 subito

subito

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2013 - 21:21

I only quoted this, because it is NOT a complaint... well.. that and I don't think FS players will read it that way...

Congrats subito!

yeah ... 480.000.000 gold spent for 5 sets , other 3 wepons and lots of potions ...i`m so poor

#28 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 21:25

Congrats subito!

yeah ... 480.000.000 gold spent for 5 sets , other 3 wepons and lots of potions ...i`m so poor

lol this is insane i prefer to destroy 10 tentacle sets(crystal set) than spending that much to get this set.. but ill try my luck tomorrow

#29 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2013 - 21:32

Oh YAY! More LE scavenging!

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#30 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 22:08

the Sith have returned!!? :shock: :evil:

#31 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2013 - 22:09

the Sith have returned!!? :shock: :evil:

Quick, only you can save the Galaxy! :twisted:

#32 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 22:45

darn nothing for me this time. Maybe next time :P
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#33 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 February 2013 - 22:48

lol yea i get the scav fever once a while, its tough i would just save your fsp/gold peter

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#34 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 23:20

Lol,,,,I like the 1600 set and have spent about 22 mil now on one belaures ring. I hope cow does not change the drop rate after I have spent this much and am using one of the big Fi pots with a distil that makes this Fi 1750, Changing the rate now would about make me never donate again cow...really

#35 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2013 - 23:37

Lol,,,,I like the 1600 set and have spent about 22 mil now on one belaures ring. I hope cow does not change the drop rate after I have spent this much and am using one of the big Fi pots with a distil that makes this Fi 1750, Changing the rate now would about make me never donate again cow...really

I got a guildy who dropped 50+ mil and same results as you. He ended up shelling out mega fsp to BUY a set

Cost me roughly 55 mil to attain a set, then 100 more dots to craft perfect.

#36 crow88

crow88

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 00:15

Can someone give me this things stats.. sell me a set.. or something. I'll buff or pay for any potion expenses for your help. Thanks.

The weapon is called the Pounamu Warriors Retribution and the amulet is called the Pounamu Kaumatua's Protection. There are several in the AH :)

#37 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:23

Egami,
I don't think you understand the posts on which you are commenting on. You seem to think players feel the drop rates justify the gold spent. If it takes 90,000,000 for no drop, that's 90,000,000/200,000 (at the extreme outside now) means 450 fsp spent on squat. Are we buying 2 sets of Spidragons or what?

Gold sinks don't have to sacrifice gear procurements. Legendary events belong in the realms; I've spent millions of gold in a matter of minutes. There is no value per hour in that. I'd rather titan hunt for an hour for the same net value.

After a Scavenging session, I feel violated and cheap.
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#38 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:44

Easy, just raise the drop prices. Economy itself will adjust the prices... no one is going to spend 400fsp on scavenge, get two drops and sell them for 50fsp each. Also didn't you guys drop EW 1500 and UB 190 pots too? I know they are not enough to cover all the costs but it at least help lowering it.

It is interesting having the equipment drops rate low, at least its challenging now. And yes, the gold sink is working. I was able to buy pently of fsps for really low gold rate today at marketplace :)

#39 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:52

I have no problem keeping the rates (drop) where they are,,,My problem is with the past, it seems after a day or so a lot complain and rates go up,,,,If your gonna start at certain drop rate,, please don`t raise it this time, red

#40 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:58

Easy, just raise the drop prices. Economy itself will adjust the prices... no one is going to spend 400fsp on scavenge, get two drops and sell them for 50fsp each. Also didn't you guys drop EW 1500 and UB 190 pots too? I know they are not enough to cover all the costs but it at least help lowering it.

It is interesting having the equipment drops rate low, at least its challenging now. And yes, the gold sink is working. I was able to buy pently of fsps for really low gold rate today at marketplace :)

Challenging? Spending a tonne of gold to get a drop is not challenging, it's futility. Challenging involves matching a skill versus some external antagonist. Futility is repellent, and HCS can't afford to repel more clients.
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: