gothador_kobayashi
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:19

Some new prizes have been added 8)

#22 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:25

Yes there are, thanks to my sadly evil, but marvelously cute mate. <3 Speaking of which, you need a new sig baby. Don't suppose you'd be interested in the sex hair one? XD

#23 gothador_elitekiller

gothador_elitekiller
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 02:48

ok so before this chapter, it was said that u didn't have to pertisipate in all parts, but now everyone that's been doing this has to.... and considering the clue it could many diffrent places, but now i'm told if i want this to contune and end i have to pertisipate in every part (this being only the second part i've set out, the first being to kill ice dragons since at that time i wasn't strong anouf to kill them) but i'm to suffer and feel riped off for my time cuz i don't know where ur riddle leads :roll: and oh goody more prizes that no one that has pertisipated in this will see

#24 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:30

ok so before this chapter, it was said that u didn't have to pertisipate in all parts, but now everyone that's been doing this has to.... and considering the clue it could many diffrent places, but now i'm told if i want this to contune and end i have to pertisipate in every part (this being only the second part i've set out, the first being to kill ice dragons since at that time i wasn't strong anouf to kill them) but i'm to suffer and feel riped off for my time cuz i don't know where ur riddle leads :roll: and oh goody more prizes that no one that has pertisipated in this will see

quest wont end until a reasonable number of the participants have found eth correct location. i found the location in under an hour of thinking about it and considering all possibilities, tis not THAT hard ;).

#25 gothador_elitekiller

gothador_elitekiller
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 15:54

quest wont end until a reasonable number of the participants have found eth correct location. i found the location in under an hour of thinking about it and considering all possibilities, tis not THAT hard ;).

so in other words yes i might as well consider my time and effort wasted, as i'm the only person that's still showing intrestet, i gave my guess, if it wasn't where i guessed, then i don't know where it's at, so this will never end, just simply wonderful

#26 gothador_supagoth

gothador_supagoth
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2006 - 16:03

pm'd you with what i think could be the answer.
Just so i know do i have to go back and do the other quest parts or not?

#27 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:23

No you do not have to do all the rest of the quest parts, but granted, you won't get as good of prizes as the rest of the people who have do. You're not graded on whether you get it right, although that helps, it's if you tried. EliteKiller for example has a marvelous participation record.

Also, someone finally got the answer. Just PM me co-ords, i'll take that at this point. XD

#28 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2006 - 17:39

Blah, soon as i remember what i had planned for the next step, i'll post it. XD It's been a while, i forgot, forgiveness is divine?

Phht, i'll have plenty of time today. I've spent the first half hour of work being on hold, so the rest of the day is looking like more of the same. x___o

#29 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:34

New sig. :D Don't you just love my sex hair? XD

#30 gothador_supagoth

gothador_supagoth
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:40

Hey there bumpy girl......

#31 gothador_elitekiller

gothador_elitekiller
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:14

No you do not have to do all the rest of the quest parts, but granted, you won't get as good of prizes as the rest of the people who have do. You're not graded on whether you get it right, although that helps, it's if you tried. EliteKiller for example has a marvelous participation record.

Also, someone finally got the answer. Just PM me co-ords, i'll take that at this point. XD

does this mean we'er contuning?

if so cool, i'll keep an eye on it again... thank you

#32 gothador_supagoth

gothador_supagoth
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:40

Curse Breaker: Earth
This one will have three parts. Again, I apologize for the wait, real life just kicked in with a vengance. *grimace*Please watch the first post for update on the quest, thank you. <3

I think she meant the next one of the three parts

#33 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 22:08

I stole a moment of company time and updated. :D I bet most of you are gonna have a big "OH!" moment when you find out the location.

#34 gothador_elitekiller

gothador_elitekiller
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 23:34

:?

heres what i assume is the next clue in this whole quest

You pull out an old, blocky looking key and a twig. On the barrel is written: 5t2 13t6 DarkeF.

:-? that's not cool, my poor warrior brain can't handle such problems...... i'll have to talk to a freind, hes good at that kind thing and was watching and pertisapating awhile back

#35 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:06

It's basic math, so shoudn't be to hard. :3 It's not like the last one where there were multiple meanings.

:wink:

#36 gothador_supagoth

gothador_supagoth
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:27

Sent my answer...let me knew if right again.....

#37 gothador_kiryki

gothador_kiryki
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2006 - 22:12

All replies answered, la. Some right, some wrong. I'll wait til friday to add the last step.

#38 gothador_elitekiller

gothador_elitekiller
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2006 - 20:43

sweet....

8)

#39 gothador_goomba

gothador_goomba
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:13

is this still going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic