• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ratslayer

ratslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:08

I still GvG when i can but i have a much smaller guild and its dead because you need a partner :oops:

#22 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:25

I was asked to post this on a players behalf -

Grendeldog says: If I could post id say the big reason GvG isnt being done anymore is it got picked clean. The first blow came with the 7 day rule which basically protected gear mules from having to be geared but also reduced the already dwindling number of targets players had. Then there was talk about completely changing the way they are done which also caused players to check out of it. The final nail in the coffin was the 2 player rule, as a player with a tag team partner its still a huge chore to find a guild with one target and even more to find one with a target for each of us. We pointed it out when this came out that HCS' guild could not even hit most of the top 20 GvG guilds due to this new restriction. As most have seen this final update didnt encourage new GvGs but actually reduced the number of them being done. The GvG list has disapeared from the home page but watching the top list most arent even doing any now and only have to defend to keep their place on top.

Even releasing new RP epics hasnt helped other than a rash FS boxes looking to pay people to GvG more. And multis,, who knows how many have simply quit following rules because of this? How many have just quit? This was a major part of our game before there was rewards attached to it, we once PAID to do them and PAID for buffs to defend and now find that GvGs are a part of the game we have no interest in doing anymore and its all because the time involved has become too much of a chore.

Thanks Gren
This is feedback for HCS and not for flaming, have a great day :D

#23 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 14:03

No GVG have not died. It's supposed to be a cooperative battle and HCS did good not allowing alone attackers farm RP

#24 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:00

Gvg is alive and doing well.If your guild does not have enough players online to initiate with then you have choices open to you to change that.The game has evolved you can either evolve with it or be left behind.Team work should always be rewarded in gvg. It takes teamwork to defend a gvg incoming that gives you the opportunity to return hits and win .Being the best prepared you can be in terms of incoming gvg's will create a team environment in a guild that is awesome.

#25 Khanate

Khanate

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:29

FFS's tune has changed a lot since Titans came out. "two players for a single activity... madness!" Seriously guys, GvG is working as intended and two players is hardly a lot. Many guilds are saying that they are doing fine on the GvG side.

#26 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:47

I would always rather look at the facts rather than the hearsay

Top 35 on guild pvp ladder, Round Table is doing 8 and that's it

TTF active conflicts 0
Big trouble active conflicts 0
Enchanted garden active conflicts 0
Secret alliance active conflicts 0
TEQ active conflicts 0
TED active conflicts 0
Cerulean Sins active conflicts 0
For Fracks Sake active conflicts 0

#27 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:58

I would always rather look at the facts rather than the hearsay

Top 35 on guild pvp ladder, Round Table is doing 8 and that's it

TTF active conflicts 0
Big trouble active conflicts 0
Enchanted garden active conflicts 0
Secret alliance active conflicts 0
TEQ active conflicts 0
TED active conflicts 0
Cerulean Sins active conflicts 0
For Fracks Sake active conflicts 0

I'd hazard a guess that people have more pressing things to spend stamina on right at this moment ;) perhaps now(during a global event) isn't the best time to go fact gathering

#28 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:07

Speaking from experience BT does gvg's in groups then we sit still for a time ,we have competed in a total of 43 gvg in over 12 months and won 41 that when we choose to gvg the guilds we target are normally in the top 30 gvg guilds . We do not FARM RP points we gvg for challenge v Other guilds who do the same .

That we are in the top 5 after 41 wins shows who we target.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: