61 replies to this topic

#21 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 18:54

I take it HCS will just give me the 5 Extravagant Easter baskets. Who is to say that without this lag that I wouldn't have made the top 100.

Cheers.

wil72

#22 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:07

I not log into game. Please can fix!

#23 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:09

This is really hopeless, i still have to do my hunt and I won't have time tomorrow, even tried to buy myself the expensive Global Booster, but if i need to hunt in this kind of lagg i will surely don't make it. Really starting to get worried as it was like this a few hours ago also.

This is really hopeless, i still have to do my hunt and I won't have time tomorrow, even tried to buy myself the expensive Global Booster, but if i need to hunt in this kind of lagg i will surely don't make it. Really starting to get worried as it was like this a few hours ago also.

#24 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:09

posted this in the wrong thread:

https://forums.hunte...e-3#entry961405

seems like we all have the same problem :(

worst its been in ages, comes in waves..

waves = flames :blink:

#25 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:15

posted this in the wrong thread:

https://forums.hunte...e-3#entry961405

seems like we all have the same problem :(

worst its been in ages, comes in waves..

waves = flames :blink:

slow response, need one of the hamsters to run a lil faster or one of the monkeys to put down the banana and press the 'Arghhh' button before his lil electro helmet shocks him to death, the untested lab one that gives him semi human intelligence so cows dont have to monitor things personally :)

#26 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:18

Cows still celebrating Easter till they ran out of chocolate  eggs

x4gK4aR.png

#27 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:23

I'm running distilled Con750 and AM500 pots along with the big global booster. As we speak, I'm just inside the top 100 in Global kills. I still have plenty of stam to do further damage. But guess what I can't........and through no fault of my own. :(

Cheers.

wil72

#28 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:25

i dont expect us to have a lot of fun today, what i do expect is a whole lot of bitter dissappointment and utter wrath in this thread, id like us all to take time to pinpoint our rage in this thread, i want us all to feel better about this horrendous ordeal :)

#29 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:26

slow response, need one of the hamsters to run a lil faster or one of the monkeys to put down the banana and press the 'Arghhh' button before his lil electro helmet shocks him to death, the untested lab one that gives him semi human intelligence so cows dont have to monitor things personally :)

The Shadow Bunnies have become "aware" some sort of "rodententary AI" hath come for our eggs and brains!

#30 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:28

i dont expect us to have a lot of fun today, what i do expect is a whole lot of bitter dissappointment and utter wrath in this thread, id like us all to take time to pinpoint our rage in this thread, i want us all to feel better about this horrendous ordeal :)

Ok, here's one..........NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!!! Pun intended.

Cheers.

wil72

#31 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:32

If sb on hcs office around he/she will try to solve it surely ... Maybe sb there see it today or tomorrow morning if the office is already closed by now [dunno].

Send an ticket if you dranked pots or chests to hcs for it to be seen after.

#32 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2016 - 19:59

Hoof messaged - via FB - he'll look into when he gets home.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#33 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:24

I'm running distilled Con750 and AM500 pots along with the big global booster. As we speak, I'm just inside the top 100 in Global kills. I still have plenty of stam to do further damage. But guess what I can't........and through no fault of my own. :(

Cheers.

wil72

I feel your "pain" :( (hope your Con750 and AM500 pots have not expired yet), I drank all the EPIC chests and wanted to kill 1 SE (need 1 item part) since I had LF1725 active BEFORE going to the shop to buy the basket to start the Global Event !!!

unfortunately got stuck in the SE map & could not access FallenSword anymore for hours & my pots expired without me being able to get a single Global Event kill, getting the basket or even the **** SE :(

I am so glad I did not drink the 2nd round of EPIC chests yet because the lag is horrible at the moment (pages need 20-30 seconds to load, sometimes they do not even load at all)

hope HCS can fix this ASAP

took me 13 minutes to get from "mountain path" to the basket shop with the help of "teleport" :( and am on my way to hunting grounds (may take another 13 minutes if am lucky since moving on the map is currently not possible for me)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#34 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:26

Meanwhile ................

faucet_drip_450_252.jpg

#35 iceman66

iceman66

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:37

*Climbs up on the soap box*

I'm just confirming what everyone knows, but this is absurd.  When I can log on, I see ~400 people online.  I'm not sure when it was and I'd have to look back in the update archives, but we were told the servers had been upgraded and that "This upgrade will fix the lag issues" or some such.  I feel like a broken record and it's just demoralizing.  The Easter event is one of few events that people love to participate in.  What I can't understand is why the servers aren't prepared or why extra servers aren't paid for to even out the load.  Any server(s) today in this day and age should be able to handle < 500 people.  

Truly, I'm sorry if this post is redundant, but I feel that if these issues aren't addressed, FS will lose even more players.  To all of those who used your Uber potions, I'm sorry that you wasted your FSP.  I'd be in touch with the powers that be for a reimbursement.

FYI, I decided to hunt day one of the event because I had a feeling the servers would be messed up.  That is something I should not have to worry about.

*steps off soap box*

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 10.35.21 AM.png

#36 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:44

This looks to have been a network issue causing the lag. Everything looks to be running ok now, but if anyone is still experiencing issues please let us know.

#37 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:45

Hoof messaged - via FB - he'll look into when he gets home.

Thank you Pardoux... that's exactly the info I came in to ask about and it's the "crux" of the problem.

Moving past all the numerous complaints (which I feel are more than justified), I don't think any short-term solutions will "fix" this type of issue. 

To everyone with complaints, I would personally suggest filing support tickets to air your views... provide screenshots if you can, tell what you lost (pots, gold, stam on buffs, etc). Unfortunately, time and RL planning is lost forever.

Anyway, here's the support link for easy access: https://www.huntedcow.com/support

On a hopefully more constructive note: 

HCS: 

Thank you Hoof, for "supposedly" being available. That's not something I think a CEO should do. However, I do believe there needs to be a more viable support system for a 24 hour global game. 

If support has been working as I believe it should, then my constructive criticism is the following:

There is no way for gamers across the globe to know what is going on. 

At the time of starting this post, approx 20:00-ish ST (GMT for people that can handle that), there has been no FB messages, no in-game News posts. Furthermore, there are no FS Forum comments from any game admin... most likely a stuck topic would be a good idea? 

This post was great as were those posted by FS players in the original event announcement:

https://forums.hunte...shadow-bunnies/

In short, there is no HCS official information in any way, shape or form. Isn't it time for HCS to get on the ball and set up a system to inform players world-wide about those unavoidable issues? 

Please keep it in mind... especially looking forward to the App release. 

Server issues are unavoidable but there are work-arounds for you keeping your supporters informed.

And giving out more baskets, extending the GE time, replacing potions, gold, etc... will NOT satisfy everyone and will definitely NOT create a long-term solution that is way overdue. 

Thanks for taking my opinion into account. 

#38 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:47

This looks to have been a network issue causing the lag. Everything looks to be running ok now, but if anyone is still experiencing issues please let us know.

Thanks for taking care of it Hoof, please have a beer and read with a jovial tone my post #37... You can wait until normal working hours ,oP

EDIT: Come to think of it (and yeah, things seem to be running smoothly on my side now)... ummm, exactly how should we let you know? 

Edited by Egami, 29 March 2016 - 21:56.

#39 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:49

thanks, is it really "safe" to hunt?

(I do not want to lose / waste my 2nd round of EPIC chests too)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#40 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 20:51

Well, i managed to get my kills in a short period everything was working.. Still wasted an global booster 500, while i wanted to have some more frags instead...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: