• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:04

Really Grim? Really? Of all the players posting here about how you removed the thumbs down button (since you locked the original post) and what you pick out from this was that hunting mode idea? Then HCS wonder why the game population is falling. As it has been said several times on this topic and several others there is no point in having a thumbs up if there is no thumbs down. What if some people don't agree with the update. Sure they can come on to the forums and complain or submit a ticket but how many people do you think are actually going to spend their time doing that? Bring back the thumbs down button, make it obligatory to explain why you thumbed it down. But at least give the community a way to give feedback directly through the game. What you did by removing the thumbs down was take away our voice to speak out against your decisions.

The thumbs up is just what we thought was a nice little feature (somewhat like a certain social networking site)...it is a nice feature we thought would be good to include.

The thumbs down button will not be returning as we felt that it was not being used as well as it should of been after looking into the use while it was available.

There are several other aspects of the game that deserve far more attention, hence Biggrim commenting on the post.

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:20

What you did by removing the thumbs down was take away our voice to speak out against your decisions.

You have been told the thumbs down will not be returning. There is nothing to discuss there.

As for 'taking your voice away' no. That's what the forums are for.

As for my post? I saw an idea with merit and replied. It's what I have always done.

#23 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:26

As for my post? I saw an idea with merit and replied. It's what I have always done.

THUMBS UP!!!!

#24 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:31

Posted Image

If you're going to do it.. Do it right ;)

#25 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:36

Posted Image

LMAO

#26 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 April 2012 - 13:37

Posted Image

Hah! You win an entirely imaginary Grim Cookie. Enjoy!

#27 Chazz224

Chazz224

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 16:33

Increasing the minimum amount of allies/ enemies that can be added is a very nice idea. By doing so would help promote more social networking without having to pay for it which should help those who have financial issues as well with donating.

The infamous thumbs down button... LoL

I understand fully that assuming their is any sort of criticism of any update HCS would like to know and hear about it within the forums. In addition to this HCS would also appreciate feed back on what's bad and what can be suggested through the forum to improve such issues. All of the above is my understanding as to why this option was removed.

To settle the conflict between some players arguing over it, perhaps HCS should also look at the thumbs up icon? If people are pleased or have a mixed opinion about something instead of clicking a thumbs up, they can come here to the forum and express their opinions and thoughts? <--- Sounds pretty good to me.

By removing the thumbs up feature, you might be looking at logging into the forum and actually read some positive commentary opposed to only negative or suggestive. There are many players in the game, and just like the game it self the forums are in need of more activity as well. Encourage this activity, help heard people into theses forums... We all have something good to say about the game that we've been playing for years on in... Along with new updates as well. By removing the thumbs up HCS just might promote more positive feed back here in the forum as well which could lead to new and more helpful suggestive ideas in the future. Just a thought and just my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: