• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 deadjoe

deadjoe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:58

this needs to be looked at, people work hard at getting the drop. Then you got people looking at who is winning them and trying to join the guild just to get a chance at taking one. Has happened a few times in guilds ive been in.

#22 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:01

i saw the fsbox post on that theft :/ sucks.

yes, titan drops ought to be auto taged, and so far there working on it.

as for normal gear, any guild member can tag (with apropriate rankage), and only founder can untag, and at most 2 others

would reduce alot of stress in my opinion.

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#23 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:09

Update - and this time it happened to our guild - and I am the original poster of this thread, posted to try to prevent this very thing from happening to 'other' guilds... how ironic is that!?

Sent to Hunted Cow Studio's: I've just been informed that a player in our guild, retrieved the first and only Titan Reward our guild has received, and promptly left the guild. I highly doubt that there is anything Hunted Cow Studios or the Game Admins can or are willing to do about the theft - but here's the report I received from 3eko (he and I are the guild co-foundes).

18:45 24/Nov/2011 Your guild obtained the item 'Tsukiyaomos Benighted Helm' from your guild's contribution to the defeat of the titan 'Tsukiyaomo (Titan)'.

19:09 24/Nov/2011 holden55 took the item 'Tsukiyaomos Benighted Helm' from the Guild Store.
19:10 24/Nov/2011 'holden55' has left the guild.

My Question: Why would a reward (especially of that value and hard won) be made available to be stolen by any member... why can't items be rewarded and retrieved by the guild founders, or even be locked so something like this can't happen? There has to be a solution that Hunted Cow Studios can come up with to prevent this from happening to any guild!?

Note: The item sells for 600 to 640 FSP in the Auction House.

I have replied to your ticket now :)

#24 nonya

nonya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 13:48

NEW UPDATE TO STOLEN ITEM... AWESOME!
THANK YOU Hunted Cows!!! We really, really, appreciate your response to this problem!!!

**edited by admin, ticket text removed**

#25 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2011 - 19:07

bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users