Community Question

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:49

I generally like your idea better.

But I will counter argue that what you think is bad about my idea is what makes it good.

You say that it'll take 100+ days, at normal leveling rates, to get to level 500 from level 440. Well, I say that 100 days is too soon. With no reason to believe that there will ever be any more content past this, then getting to 500 should take as long as possible, so that we can relish it. Maybe it takes a year.

So, either, with your idea, the 6 mobs provide low XP (about 1/3)...or, with my idea, the Elites provide a LOT of XP, but so that the leveling rate is 1/3 normal.

#22 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:29

what is the point of dragging it out? it will just make it more tedius, which may be good for forcing people to quit I guess. I mean lvl 500 buff is ok, but it will be tough enough to be in 10 lvls for each area no matter. and if you force the few remaining to spend hours hunting elite for few xp point, most will never bother.

for myself, I wants some form of decent ending. that is all. I will stay around to help those few left out after I am done for a while. I don't want the ending to be so painful that I don't even want to bother. One area, one mob for 60lvl will be almost that bad. I am trying to come up with best solution for least amount of resource required by the cows. I hope we get bit more than that, but I will be satisfied if we get what I propose.

I really wish we can have some user created content based on existing material. missions using existing areas. those could easily be used to created lot of content without needing any new art. oh well wishful thinking...

#23 ss_dragon4576

ss_dragon4576
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:44

How about just pulling some map and mobs from FS to fin continent to level 500 {just change name and color maybe more levels pass 500} ;)

#24 ss_ordermaker

ss_ordermaker
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 19:52

Since everybody seems to be thinking to make Hoof the bid bad end boss, why not swing a storyline to it?
Something like: Hoof got all smitten with this mutant chick, they had a wild evening together and Hoofs offspring, a combination of a cyborg-mutant with a mad, twisted mind created Sigmastorm2. Since Hoof can't kill his own offspring, we come to the rescue!
Nice ending, and Hoof survives, but still suffers a little, as he watches his only child massacred by the hunters (us).
Other storylines also possible, of course. :lol:

#25 ss_pastorbob

ss_pastorbob
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 22:10

I would love for the game to continue as long as possible. Whatever would allow for that would be best. I think you should consider checking back in every while and adding more.

#26 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 05 August 2011 - 22:52

+1 to doing anything to the game really

#27 kimbo

kimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 05 August 2011 - 23:03

To HCS mgt:Time and effort had been spent in playing this game not withstanding those donations by some of us only manifested one thing,"we love this game", I suggest get those open and imaginative people who can infused innovations. If FS was able to make it, i see no reason why SS2 CAN'T.. just hired the right people :(

#28 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2011 - 00:59

8-) HCS, Listen to your players as we are the ones that have invested REAL gold into this game... and the ones that have donated to the other games you now make...
At least finish this game to level 500! not 440 and thats it... geez.... Finish to 500 with the big ending and storyline... I would still donate to get the FC needed if I new the game was still playable to 500!
A final ending is def needed, and from what everyone is saying... Is deserved! 8-)

#29 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:13

Since everybody seems to be thinking to make Hoof the bid bad end boss, why not swing a storyline to it?
Something like: Hoof got all smitten with this mutant chick, they had a wild evening together and Hoofs offspring, a combination of a cyborg-mutant with a mad, twisted mind created Sigmastorm2. Since Hoof can't kill his own offspring, we come to the rescue!
Nice ending, and Hoof survives, but still suffers a little, as he watches his only child massacred by the hunters (us).
Other storylines also possible, of course. :lol:

Hoofmaster is the father, Hooftest is the sonHoofmaster is the father, Hooftest is the son

#30 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2011 - 16:50

what we need is an evolving mob - the stats change on it according to your level - 1 area, 1 mob, several different sets of stats on it

example is level 442 mob would have aproximately 20 more stats than the 441 ... the 443 version would be similar - the mob would also change its evolve ratio with every level difference -

example - on first encounter in 441 we find this mob has high att and damage but not much armor or defence - then we

at 442 the mob has balanced att, damage, and defence

at 443 the mob (of the same ) has uber defence (wtf)

the mobs can be done in 1 map if we can get the coder time to code the stats according to character level idea...

I would like to think that BG can still get coder time - if only for tieing loose ends

#31 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:28

what is the point of dragging it out? it will just make it more tedius, which may be good for forcing people to quit I guess. I mean lvl 500 buff is ok, but it will be tough enough to be in 10 lvls for each area no matter. and if you force the few remaining to spend hours hunting elite for few xp point, most will never bother.

for myself, I wants some form of decent ending. that is all. I will stay around to help those few left out after I am done for a while. I don't want the ending to be so painful that I don't even want to bother. One area, one mob for 60lvl will be almost that bad. I am trying to come up with best solution for least amount of resource required by the cows. I hope we get bit more than that, but I will be satisfied if we get what I propose.

+1

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#32 Jett

Jett

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 17:47

Be nice if they could also put another 5 missions in ... just some easy kill a few mob missions would be good or pick up a mission item (nothing too time consuming for the cows)... just to enable us to complete the adventurer gold medal :D

Thanks in advance cows :D

#33 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 19:12

my 10lvl/area with mission would accomplish the gold adventurer medal as well. heck, it should not take much effort to make these content. I could see weapon coming from sertina drop as base. weapon addon from juggernaught drop as base, etc. that would also encourage hunting those hks. at most, you need 1 set of art and some blueprints.

come on, lets finish the game in style.

#34 Dyme

Dyme

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 22:12

You ask... we reply... give ideas... and you disappear. I wouldn't be so pissed if it wasn't actually the cows asking us if we would like content to 500, but to ask then not reply is making you look even worse.

#35 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:44

You ask... we reply... give ideas... and you disappear. I wouldn't be so pissed if it wasn't actually the cows asking us if we would like content to 500, but to ask then not reply is making you look even worse.

Why are you surprised? They have treated the player like garbage for over a year. Face it ....the game is dead. HCS is not going to spend time or energy on SSII. You can either play the game the way it is or stop. I refuse to play but I do stop in to buff the faction and log on the forum to see who is still hoping for a cow to answer. :o

#36 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2011 - 22:04

So as you are aware from the Announcement for the immediate future of Sigma. However we are aware a number of players wanted to break level 500 for the class skill it offers. Would the players be interested in a new high level realm with high level challenging creatures and perhaps limited item drops to allow further leveling past current end of content.

Plenty of feedback here for you MoJawk - you gonna reappear and read it ? LOL.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#37 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:42

final set requiring all the HK pieces (class specific) would be especially cool and easy to setup. no new component. it will also bring back to life some hk hunt :D

#38 ss_rebtex

ss_rebtex
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2011 - 22:13

Way to ask us a question, get an overwhelming response and ignore us. Cute HCS, just cute. :roll:

Who wants to bet that when they see this they'll just delete it?

#39 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:28

i bet 48 credits they dont read it

#40 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:30

mohawk got smacked down for making this suggestion LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: