71 replies to this topic

#21 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29

back to infinite loading core error i give up! i it impossible to solve
the only way im seeing now to solve this problem is to break my computer and buy a new one with latest java installed!!!!!!!!!!!
im trying from morning to solve this but tit is googlying me 

Edited by SoulSlayer1, 16 October 2013 - 10:30.

#22 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:30

with what i've read l3fty it is a update. my java is still running the 7.40 wher as Soulslayer1 is running the new 7.45. the link i put is from java on what to do but doesn't make much sense to me at the moment. i will try out the new 7.45 and see if i can get it working on the wifes laptop and come back  with a answer for you and everyone if i can.  as there will be problems for everyone once they update java.

mybe you can uninstall java Soulslayer1 and install the old jave 7. 40 verson and cancel the update for it just to run the game at the moment.?

#23 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:33

with what i've read l3fty it is a update. my java is still running the 7.40 wher as Soulslayer1 is running the new 7.45. the link i put is from java on what to do but doesn't make much sense to me at the moment. i will try out the new 7.45 and see if i can get it working on the wifes laptop and come back  with a answer for you and everyone if i can.  as there will be problems for everyone once they update java.

mybe you can uninstall java Soulslayer1 and install the old jave 7. 40 verson and cancel the update for it just to run the game at the moment.?

i was getting terminal error in certain maps due to keeping the old java even after update so  i installed the latest and now i cannot even acess the game:(

#24 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:59

well i'm stuck now as i've installed the new java and loaded the game through google chrome and got it working first time. i haven't a clue what is happening so i can not help you out, hopefully someone else can come online and see your problem and have had same issue's to help you out.

sorry again for not been able to help. 

ps.  mybe try logging into the game using i different browser like firefox or IE. it my help but might not. worth i try.

Edited by sdcrichy, 16 October 2013 - 10:59.

#25 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:05

http://java.com/en/d...d/installed.jsp

Have a quick go of verifying your java version here, then once it has verified you have the latest a box appears with an option to remove old versions, perhaps try that?

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#26 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:09

There's also supposed to be a way to restore security prompts (incase eldevin was accidentally blocked). If you go into your control panel, and into the java settings then into the security panel there should be an option to restore security prompts.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#27 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:51

nothing working for me HCS told they will do something about this!

#28 SHUTTLER

SHUTTLER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2013 - 13:20

u tried on a diff browser ?

#29 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:06

u tried on a diff browser ?

YuP not working on any browser!
HCS should do something about this java problem

Edited by SoulSlayer1, 17 October 2013 - 09:07.

#30 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:10

Soulslayer did you remove the old Java versions from your system?

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#31 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:17

Soulslayer did you remove the old Java versions from your system?

Just did everything possible but still no success and there were probably no old java versions im either getting black screen when i load that beta game site and if i get option to run java then i get infinite loading core  screen it never ends.Maybe if i access my char then the terminal error will still persist.I updated my java cause i was getting terminal error in certain maps.I clear my java cache deleted the old java and installed the most up to date javanow,as i said after that im not able to access the game.

Edited by SoulSlayer1, 17 October 2013 - 09:24.

#32 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:34

Understand issue your having! thought update game just fine for me! but think i did run into small Glich my self walk bye bank in Eldvin but over all working fine!

Just uninstalling Java might not fix the issue! As still have software in background usly in sys foulder! That or might need Clean up registery and Defrag PC, CCleaner Programer farly nice work's well!  thought unable add link, Look it up your self! That see if support for Os!

Edited by redsmokeboy, 17 October 2013 - 09:37.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#33 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:45

When trying to pin down an issue like this, you need to pay attention and try all the steps being suggested. I want to know that you have removed old versions of Java from your computer by going to the link I posted. It should not reply with 'probably' ;)

I also want you to tell me exactly which version of Java is on your system by going to the Java control panel ( inside the windows control panel ), and clicking on the 'About' section.

Come back to this thread with that information.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#34 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:45

Ccleaner tried already

Understand issue your having! thought update game just fine for me! but think i did run into small Glich my self walk bye bank in Eldvin but over all working fine!

Just uninstalling Java might not fix the issue! As still have software in background usly in sys foulder! That or might need Clean up registery and Defrag PC, CCleaner Programer farly nice work's well!  thought unable add link, Look it up your self! That see if support for Os!

Ccleaner tried already,i had alreayd done evrything possible i deleted all the files in registry causing the trouble and defrag the disks the new java version just probably didnt support it .all java games are having trouble with new version for example runescape im also not able to access that java game .Probably after the update im now able to access it update in java version cusing problem in some game files which can only be fixed by HCS:(

#35 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47

When trying to pin down an issue like this, you need to pay attention and try all the steps being suggested. I want to know that you have removed old versions of Java from your computer by going to the link I posted. It should not reply with 'probably' ;)

I also want you to tell me exactly which version of Java is on your system by going to the Java control panel ( inside the windows control panel ), and clicking on the 'About' section.

Come back to this thread with that information.

java 7.45 i visited that site yesterday i have latest java version and i dont find any old version during scan

#36 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:55

Thank you. Have you gone through the potential fixes documented by LivingTarget in this thread:

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=57465

It is quite comprehensive as it contains fixes for all manner of problems people have had over the months of beta.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#37 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:41

Spoiler

HERE are the error codes which i get at loading core
whats the solution?

Edited by livingtarget, 17 October 2013 - 10:52.
Added log in spoiler block

#38 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:47

Your connection is being reset when attempting to download the files, basically you are a) behind a firewall b) behind a proxy c) your net connection is bad

This has nothing to do with your Java/Windows installation itself. Add Java to your firewall exceptions, make sure port 7777 & 7778 are unblocked ports.

It's also worth a shot to reduce your Java security settings temporarily from High (Recommended) to a lower setting.

#39 SoulSLayer1

SoulSLayer1

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:54

Your connection is being reset when attempting to download the files, basically you are a) behind a firewall B) behind a proxy c) your net connection is bad

This has nothing to do with your Java/Windows installation itself. Add Java to your firewall exceptions, make sure port 7777 & 7778 are unblocked ports.

It's also worth a shot to reduce your Java security settings temporarily from High (Recommended) to a lower setting.

MY firewall is enabled do i need to disable it? 

#40 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:57

MY firewall is enabled do i need to disable it? 

I recommend you keep it on, only turn it off for testing really. Most firewall solutions allow you to add certain allowed programs that are ignored by the firewall. Add java.exe and javaw.exe to those rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: