#21 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:21

Rewards:

- I support Xp based on a percent to your next level (10-20% or something like that)

- Bank Deposit Refill (can be saved for future use- can be just a single deposit refill or a full refill)

Quest Ideas:

- I like the idea of "Cast X Buffs" and "Cast Buffs on X Different Players"

- Earn X Amount of Gold (can be stolen in PvP or hunted via PvE- can split to two spereate quests as well)

- Kill X Creatures at your Current Level

- Perform X Smashes (count non board/ladder as well if possible)

- Improve your Kill Streak by X (progress reset by death)

- Earn X Composing Xp

Edited by Achub, 23 October 2016 - 07:26.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:16

How about scavenge x doubler potions or y find item potions. In a round about way, would teach some noobs how those potions (or other items) are procured ;-p

Scavenge X number of items could well work.

Buff x amount of Guild members

Possible, though perhaps held for potential Guild Quests? (If those happen.)

Buff x amount of " Random " players ( not in guild maybe? )

Perhaps, yeah. Could count the Buff Market too I'd wager...

Make x amount of hits on bounties
( example: common = 3 Bounty hits .. Reward = 25 FS Shards )
(Increase Shards reward w/ Rarity)
Id personally like more Bounty Tickets but i understand that don't benefit everyone

Bounties is one I think we'd like to do. Shards are not something we'd considered for DQs. 

Make x amount of Composing potions

One I want.

Create x amount of Groups
( mercs can be used to make a kill and create a New " Group " ) <--- maybe?

Perhaps. Can discuss with Hoofmaster.

?? Send x amount of gold to another player.. ??
This one is a random thought that i don't know how it'd work lol

Could result is more Multis.

Rewards:

- I support Xp based on a percent to your next level (10-20% or something like that)
- Bank Deposit Refill (can be saved for future use- can be just a single deposit refill or a full refill)

Quest Ideas:
- I like the idea of "Cast X Buffs" and "Cast Buffs on X Different Players"
- Earn X Amount of Gold (can be stolen in PvP or hunted via PvE- can split to two sseparatequests as well)
- Kill X Creatures at your Current Level
- Improve your Kill Streak by X (progress reset by death)
- Earn X Composing Xp

Couple there that could work!

#23 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 17:15

Quest Ideas:

I love this idea! But it can only count as a smasher tick if it is on the ladder or bounty board. I've never understood why a 100 stam hit in straight pvp doesn't count as a smasher tick.   So maybe it would work more like   

~ Use 100 stam hit on X number of players, leaving it open to ladder/bb/straight pvp

#24 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 17:51

I love this idea! But it can only count as a smasher tick if it is on the ladder or bounty board. I've never understood why a 100 stam hit in straight pvp doesn't count as a smasher tick.   So maybe it would work more like   

~ Use 100 stam hit on X number of players, leaving it open to ladder/bb/straight pvp

The precise reason is to pander to players who detest PvP for a multitude of reasons to the detriment of those that do. PvPing is not against the rules!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 October 2016 - 17:56

Stay on topic please : 

New Daily Quest Suggestion Thread

#26 Foggafilly

Foggafilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 18:30

I like the idea of scavenging and buffing being added.

Aside from that, how about:
Create X auctions
Bid on X auctions
Buy X buffs from the buff market
Create a listing on the buff market
Deposit/withdraw to/from your bank

I'm sure there are plenty of other things that could be added too.

#27 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 13:05

Yesterday I had a daily quest marked as Legendary... it should have been marked as IMPOSSIBLE

The quest was to defeat 675 Legendary creatures for the prize of 1 extra combat set

Which would have been possible to achieve if any legendary creatures were spawned throughout the realms... but it was not a legendary event time, so there were zero legendary creatures in any of the realms (nor any in scavenging caves as that event had finished)

Somewhat disappointing that daily quests are set yet are impossible to achieve... the Cows need to amend this so things like this do not happen again

Otherwise, for the quests that are possible to achieve, great work... I was just left miffed that quests that cannot be achieved are listed   :angry:

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2016 - 13:44

The quest was to defeat 675 Legendary creatures for the prize of 1 extra combat set

Which would have been possible to achieve if any legendary creatures were spawned throughout the realms.

To hunt Legendaries, you have the following locations : 

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary). Level 20. Spawns at Paladir Forest (Plagued).

Leghra Deathspinner Queen (Legendary). Level 40. Spawns at Leghra Lair. Requires Deathspinner Armor to hunt.

Minotaur of the Lost (Legendary). Level 100. Spawns at Minotaur Lair. Requires Minos War Hammer to hunt.

Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary). Level 325. Spawns at Ofron Islands (Caves).

Seal of Fire (Legendary). Level 1000. Spawns at Mount Volmar (Circle).

All of these Legendaries are always available. Based on player feedback, the number of them that spawns in a Realm has been increased. Bear in mind, Animal Mag does work on these guys.

~ Grim

That quest is achievable.

~ Grim

#29 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2016 - 19:01

Okay I did my first quest yesterday and this daily quest thing  has great potential for keeping game interesting.  I am going to suggest a couple things.   :)

1. Holiday quests for example we have Halloween and a haunted forest with level quests in them that are seasonal. I say take the creepy monsters and build a special potion to go with special gear like our ghost busting gear.  I think combine the build potion with a smack down on a Halloween titan.  The titan is an individual kill deal based on your level area to enter the forest. 

2. Have each day a quest option for individual to do up to holiday like Christmas do the x amount daily quests to the holiday and get a special gift when completing x amount quests up to Christmas.  I am going think about things and areas we need to get players in.  ;)

I think smacking a player should be trick or treat drop on the player hit for example. Trick if player is lower than your level and treat if higher than your level. To get prize do x hits. This  might warm up old bb which I have post in the past is running very slow hardly no pulse.  :blink:

Edited by bigchaos, 27 October 2016 - 19:10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: