#21 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2013 - 18:50

If Eldevin allows both pvp and non-pvp play SEPARATELY , then it will do better than FS The changes to "allow the pvp'ers more play without major penalties, is what is ruining FS. More players are leaving who dont want pvp than the pvp who would leave if those others were really allowed to "opt-out". I have spent the last "real" money I ever will on FS.

Before I reply, Ill say this: Why does this thread have to derail into another anti-PvP thread?

Now on to my response.

There are alot of MMOs that allow World PvP. You could be questing, or grinding, and someone comes out of nowhere and kills you. Guess what, you respawn back in town, and have to run back to where you were, and can be killed again IMMEDIATELY. Be happy that in FS, all you lose is some gold, and UP TO 10% XP.

People who quit BECAUSE of PvP, really dont understand PvP, and what you said about 'no major penalties', is a blind statement. PvPers have more risk than any other type of player. You dont lose 2-5 levels for smacking a monster (you can if you smack an SE numerous times, and lose, though).

#22 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:17

I was waiting for this game when it was called(something dark dont even remember) but this game would have been nice back in 2009-2011..Way too many games coming out that are just going to out class Eldevin

uwClls8.png

#23 sandra1988

sandra1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:32

Was released back in 2006 this would have made mega bucks :( Sorry cows, but you need to let the dream of eldvin die and focus more on fallensword. The player base is already there and just needs some more updates to attract old/new players.

#24 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 February 2013 - 16:52

If Eldevin allows both pvp and non-pvp play SEPARATELY , then it will do better than FS The changes to "allow the pvp'ers more play without major penalties, is what is ruining FS. More players are leaving who dont want pvp than the pvp who would leave if those others were really allowed to "opt-out". I have spent the last "real" money I ever will on FS.

I AGREE TO THIS

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#25 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 February 2013 - 16:55

Was released back in 2006 this would have made mega bucks :( Sorry cows, but you need to let the dream of eldvin die and focus more on fallensword. The player base is already there and just needs some more updates to attract old/new players.

what i dont think so lol , at least give it a shot, if you dont like eldevin dont play it simple as that...

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#26 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2013 - 17:55

Please keep discussion about Eldevin on the Eldevin forum :)

Note that you can now signed up for the Closed Beta which will be starting in March.

http://www.eldevin.com/beta

- hoof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: