52 replies to this topic

#21 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 18:48

Ever a gold sink freak... I plus one this to negate sttawnaes... lmao....

Though, I'd be all for it if it being in loyalty if it would be around 250 and go for around 5 million gold... at least.

That "might" satisfy Mongo as well ,oP

why the high gold price what would u rather have the gold sink which wont sink that much or someone dumping there stam for the good of all?? i wont pay 5 mill for a higher pot and yes you can say well dont buy it ..but you want be buying it because me burning all my stam helps all alot more then me just doing the min required ...sometimes ppl just need to see having something cheap that helps everyone is better then something expensive not

#22 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 19:45

Ever a gold sink freak... I plus one this to negate sttawnaes... lmao....

Though, I'd be all for it if it being in loyalty if it would be around 250 and go for around 5 million gold... at least.

That "might" satisfy Mongo as well ,oP

why the high gold price what would u rather have the gold sink which wont sink that much or someone dumping there stam for the good of all?? i wont pay 5 mill for a higher pot and yes you can say well dont buy it ..but you want be buying it because me burning all my stam helps all alot more then me just doing the min required ...sometimes ppl just need to see having something cheap that helps everyone is better then something expensive not

+1 to hades8840! 

#23 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 20:47

Add a Global Booster level 500 pot to the Special AH section (no buy it now price, starts at 100k gold, only have 1 appear every day). Also prevent it from appearing in the Potion Bazaar. Then we'll see who *really* wants it mwahahaha

#24 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 20:51

+ a whole bunch to higher level global boosters.  A 450, 750 and 1200 would be great additions for various levels of available stamina and would mimic the regular doubler levels.  Can I also ask again that the global event run through the weekend?  Many people like me just don't have much playing time during the week so participation would be much better through a weekend.  I missed the last Mosquito Global because of scheduling so hopefully I'll be able to join in this time around.

Screenshot everything!

#25 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 22:20

Aren't you going to cycle out 2 other SE's Grim? I thought that was what would happen, 2 SE's come back - 2 disappear.

#26 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 July 2013 - 23:12

Aren't you going to cycle out 2 other SE's Grim? I thought that was what would happen, 2 SE's come back - 2 disappear.

I believe the reason last time was due to a lack of demand for the items driving the price really low. With composing, you have a way to get rid of worthless items, so low demand becomes less of an issue.

#27 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 23:31

00:40 10/Jul/2013 Your item Felicity's Cat's Eye Amulet did not sell on the . This item is now available to be re-collected for the next 24 hours in your Item Mailbox
Notification 00:40 10/Jul/2013 Your item Felicity's Kitty Teaser did not sell on the auction house. This item is now available to be re-collected for the next 24 hours in your Item Mailbox

hmmm what else do we need released in caves? I got a couple more sets that are spares I could try and sell this week.

#28 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 23:54

There is a Global Booster 200 potion in the composing list! would make it pointless to compose if you add higher level ones  :P

The max levels for the Composing potions were flexible if I understood correctly. I'm sure that the max level can be tweaked to a higher level if a higher level GB potion was put into the Loyalty section.

#29 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:00

I need some clarification. Does this mean that Cockatrice and Cursed Samurai are phased back in on a permanent basis or just for the LE event?  If so, what SE is going to be phased to replace those SEs?

#30 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:18

I need some clarification. Does this mean that Cockatrice and Cursed Samurai are phased back in on a permanent basis or just for the LE event?  If so, what SE is going to be phased to replace those SEs?

Your answer:

The Legendaries will be available until 13:00 hours on Monday the 15th of July. The Super Elites are back to stay.

#31 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:16

grim can we get a higher lvl global booster pot i dont mind dumping my stam for the good of all in a event but i am not gonna sit there for several hours to do it and i cant see a downside to having one for guys who have very large amounts of stam

+10000 been asking for this for a while now ;)

#32 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:24

thank you for the le event was kinda hoping for a realm hunt

#33 chianty

chianty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:57

Thank you for the event! Cant wait for the global event :)

chibdsig.png

#34 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:36

I agree that a higher booster pot would be nice to have, I just posted earlier about the booster 200 we will be able to compose.... as composing should be worth the effort/resources  :)

If say a booster 250 pot is added to the game, maybe make the composed booster 300+ ? so it is still worth composing.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#35 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:56

one thing i would love to see during a global is a drop in the point price for stam  like 100 per point or maybe more but just during global events

#36 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:01

one thing i would love to see during a global is a drop in the point price for stam  like 100 per point or maybe more but just during global events

You mean the stam bought in upgrades per 1FSP?

Players could just stock up on cheaper stamina, then use it to hunt with after the event  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#37 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:21

That will not happen.

#38 Lindalou

Lindalou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:58

Finally, the Mosquito Global event will return on Monday and we intend on having new Content by Thursday the 18th of July. <<  i didnt see a start time for the Global event and i also didnt see how long the event will be ...  will it be 4 days like previous Global events.. and thanks :)

#39 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 17:40

Finally, the Mosquito Global event will return on Monday and we intend on having new Content by Thursday the 18th of July. <<  i didnt see a start time for the Global event and i also didnt see how long the event will be ...  will it be 4 days like previous Global events.. and thanks :)

Global events have always been 96 hours long.

#40 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 21:12

Additionally, two old Super Elite favorites have returned to the Realms!

Wow missed that part,, thanks!!!

A couple questions
1 I see a NB on the kill log are NB, empusa and amakiri all still out there too? I know amakiri was the GC replacement but didnt recall if NB or empusa was the CS's. IF so will you please add a couple new ones when you get time?

2 if empusa NB or amakiri are rotated back out again will other older SEs get a replacement soon please?

Finally you redid starting areas and one part you made a point to do was change the etherial gateway to prevent low levels running into it, will you change the Mt path area for samuari?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: