Photo

New Super Elite arrives. LEs spotted in Caves.

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:21

New SE set:
Ring: Posted Image
Shield: Posted Image
Armor: Posted Image

It seems helm not shield

#22 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:32

The one recipe that I have seen drop today has been a Recipe of Jabberwocky Visage Shield.

#23 Kae1712

Kae1712

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:40

i've seen em all droppped, the shield was the most recent drop, i remember my friend yelling at me because it was there

#24 tyskersejt

tyskersejt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:04

Nice work on the new SE, but i have a serious question. We keep hearing about this mysterious "shadow lord" fella, yet there is no point in the game where you have to meet and destroy him.......why?

*edit* I know he is like the ultimate villain and all but you can't talk about someone for 5 years and he never makes an appearance........maybe he could be like a titan that spawns on random maps, instead of just the same 3 maps all the time? Just some thinking out loud here......

I believe this is one of the things they hope to ''deal'' with by making the epic quests. Simply getting the story under control again :)

#25 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:11

It seems helm not shield

Its head isn't that big. xD

#26 fs_bloomer

fs_bloomer
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:05

Sorry for bothering You all, but how the heck enter area for Thothmes?
I thought, that route for him will go from Burning Sands (West), but there is none :(

#27 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:13

Sorry for bothering You all, but how the heck enter area for Thothmes?
I thought, that route for him will go from Burning Sands (West), but there is none :(

They are in the scavenging caves

#28 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:17

*edit* I know he is like the ultimate villain and all but you can't talk about someone for 5 years and he never makes an appearance........maybe he could be like a titan that spawns on random maps, instead of just the same 3 maps all the time? Just some thinking out loud here......

He can't be that scary, dude was scared to go against the Dreadlord, had to settle for alliance and I smacked that Dreadlord muppet around like a red headed stepchild.

Posted Image - Shadow Lord

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#29 tyskersejt

tyskersejt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:39

Posted Image - Shadow Lord

Uff, that man is evil! I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life :D

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 June 2012 - 14:23

He can't be that scary, dude was scared to go against the Dreadlord, had to settle for alliance and I smacked that Dreadlord muppet around like a red headed stepchild.

You only fought the Dreadlord when he was remanifesting. He was at his weakest. :wink:

#31 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 14:39

You only fought the Dreadlord when he was remanifesting. He was at his weakest. :wink:

Oh, interesting...

Are we going to get a round two against this guy then? Perhaps give us a shot at getting them shiny blue double maces off of him?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#32 Odinsson

Odinsson

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 15:20

Nice BigGrim. a badder Dreadlord, should be fun!!!

#33 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 June 2012 - 16:20

Oh, interesting...

Are we going to get a round two against this guy then? Perhaps give us a shot at getting them shiny blue double maces off of him?

You never know! We wanna have the Shadow Lord be a seriously bad guy. Varkaz (who wrote the Epic Quests) has a very definate idea of what the Shadow Lord should be. The Dreadlord is powerful at his peak, hence the truce. He's not at that powerlevel when you met him. He'd been locked away for centuries!

#34 Chagryn

Chagryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 June 2012 - 17:47

which cave houses what creature? Thanks

BrandSig_zpsf2e5098b.png

So who wants to buy me Zombie Brand on League of Legends? 

#35 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 23:05

which cave houses what creature? Thanks

been a while since the post but if your still wondering .... pharaoh guy is in the left, reborn guardian the right.

#36 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:39

Im all for gold sinks and all but this is ridiculous! 20 million gold spent and I saw Thothmes 3 times with 0 drops. Caves are a waste of time, everyone should just stop now.

#37 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:07

You never know! We wanna have the Shadow Lord be a seriously bad guy. Varkaz (who wrote the Epic Quests) has a very definate idea of what the Shadow Lord should be. The Dreadlord is powerful at his peak, hence the truce. He's not at that powerlevel when you met him. He'd been locked away for centuries!

Yeah yeah, I see a lot of talking, not much of the 'big bad' though... :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#38 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:30

Oh, interesting...

It would be so call to have the Shadow Lord as an almighty SE at level 2000 :D
Only the strongest players would prevail.

#39 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:05

and if it defeated you ..you was knocked back a 100 levels that would solve end of eoc problem lol

#40 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:18

and if it defeated you ..you was knocked back a 100 levels that would solve end of eoc problem lol

Shame those who solo, use xp lock so wouldn't be an issue. And you can't lose xp on a failed group attack.

If this because something that could happen with a specific SE, then yes, would be very interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: