• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#21 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:03

Ill take some. Lots of salt no butter please. Oh and pass the ammunition while your at it.

#22 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:03

Hell yeah, DOA, pass it over...

#23 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:04

Id like to clarify that I stated a personal opinion on the matter, I was in no way stating that you shouldnt feel the way you do. By all means if you feel this is war worthy then let the blood flow, Ive been known to do the same over stuff that others dont see as a big deal but I did so who am I to judge.

understood and no offense taken nor given spidey on my part or the guilds. We just wish to get this out and explain what has happened before others attempt to spread disinformation.

#24 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:05

passes around some popcorn, keeping the raisonettes to himself lolz :shock:

#25 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:05

DOA pass that corn. 8)

#26 fs_dreptile

fs_dreptile
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:07

Trying to grow your own ranks by going after high-level players sounds like a good idea, instead of trying to recruit lvl 12 players.

Not when they're already in a guild. Then it's ignorant, disrespectful & just plain tacky. If you try to recruit another guild's FOUNDER, then you're just an idiot.
Example from my personal logs:
07:01 13/Sep/2008 willy74 says: hi ... im wlly74 and i would like to invite you to my guild...we can help u grow in lvls and as a charecter in game...We Ask: Level 150+ with 2000 stamina Burn stamina on a regular basis We offer: 750+ Guild Items from lvl 100-500 (Most FF) ALL Structures Maxed (26/26) 50+ Members Attack Groups 20 Page Guild Store Free Lvl 100-200-300-400 buffs

....interesting sidenote - this guy can't even spell his own name right. Yeesh.

damn this cracked me up

edit : wtf is wrong with my font ? :?

#27 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:09

Was this just some random mass guild invite, or has something happened between the guilds to create a reason for him sending a message of that sort?

#28 springbok7

springbok7

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:21

Was this just some random mass guild invite, or has something happened between the guilds to create a reason for him sending a message of that sort?

As far as *I* know it was a random mass recruitment attempt.... but hey, I just woke up (after only TWO hours of sleep X__X!) so what do I know? ROTF!

#29 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:21

That's what it looks like, and they got pissed at it, especially when egoknot started taunting them and stealing avatars or something, I don't know.

It's been pretty one-sided since hardly anyone from FA is online right now.

#30 fs_kaldirris

fs_kaldirris
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:41

That's what it looks like, and they got pissed at it, especially when egoknot started taunting them and stealing avatars or something, I don't know.

Actually, LedFloyd, you might want to confirm your "facts."

It originally started as FA's GF sending a PM asking some of our people to join them. Willy74 (or as he likes to call himself, Wlly74) was asked to stop sending those PM's to our people, and he took it upon himself to spam just about everyone in our Guild.

At least, that's what happened today. I normally get a couple PM's from him every month, asking me if I want to join FA. Yeeah. They wish.

#31 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:43

Actually, LedFloyd, you might want to confirm your "facts."

It originally started as FA's GF sending a PM asking some of our people to join them. Willy74 (or as he likes to call himself, Wlly74) was asked to stop sending those PM's to our people, and he took it upon himself to spam just about everyone in our Guild.

At least, that's what happened today. I normally get a couple PM's from him every month, asking me if I want to join FA. Yeeah. They wish.

Where do you think I was giving facts in that message? I'm going by whats in this thread. You want everyone to know the whole story, give the whole story.

#32 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:45

kaldirris says: And that's why "facts" was in quotations, ya noob. yeesh. [ Reply | Buff ]

It'll be fun to watch FA repeat what they did to Venomous.

#33 fs_kaldirris

fs_kaldirris
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:45

Uh, that's why "facts" was put into quotation marks. Open yer peeps.
That's ALSO why I explained what had occurred.

:shock:

And yep, it's gonna be a riot watching them try. Venomous got ambushed and taken out from within, not from superior firepower.

#34 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:57

I am not making any point based off the start of this thread, but to say a guild who DECLARED war got ambushed is rather funny? They declared war, and they were taken out one way or the other. FA and their allies were the ones who decided to show mercy. If U are so concerned with facts, make sure yours are correct. Thanks

#35 fs_tornado1

fs_tornado1
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 19:21

*gets a popcorn and a chair and start wathching the war....*

#36 fs_kaldirris

fs_kaldirris
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 20:20

I am not making any point based off the start of this thread, but to say a guild who DECLARED war got ambushed is rather funny? They declared war, and they were taken out one way or the other. FA and their allies were the ones who decided to show mercy. If U are so concerned with facts, make sure yours are correct. Thanks

Well, obviously, I can only go by what I'm told by members of the guilds in question.
But whatever. Believe what you wish.

#37 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 20:39

Well, obviously, I can only go by what I'm told by members of the guilds in question.
But whatever. Believe what you wish.

I respect that. I was referring to the Thread that was posted by the Former GF (who was deleveled into retirement btw) who called upon the FS community to back them as WAR was being declared on FA. They attacked members of FA, and quickly lost a small guilds worth of levels. Lost members, got a Guild Founder medically discharged, and lost many levels. So I base my info off the thread that all can go and see. Not sure much of an argument can be made as to WHO declared war. And as I said, U cannot declare war and all of the sudden be ambushed. Also, what else do U call declaring WAR, and being promptly fired upon till there was nothing left. That's not sling shots my friend, that's superior firepower. Sometimes peace can only be achieved through superior fire power. Also, for the record, I want peace to be the way we go. Just because I am good at war does not mean I want them ALL the time. Take care.

#38 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 21:54

[General] 21:47 13/Sep/2008 Player Certifried has added you as an enemy.

#39 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 21:55

After putting me on his ignore list. Big Boy

#40 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 21:56

Though I thought it was a great way to 1 up the people in the FSB making insults, I see your point. I am sure he meant no disrespect to your hard work. I can say that was never his intent to insult U in any way. EGO is a very good guy, just suffers from the same syndromes a few of us have. When insulted, fire back as fast and deep as possible. That was his intent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: