115 replies to this topic

#21 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 19:54

How about a 'potion of the week' or something to that effect each week. A different potion can be bought for gold every week (eg level 1500 doubler), and then that potion would become unobtainable except via AH or secure trade (ie, no new ones can be added to the game). Maybe limit to one purchase per player per day to prevent abuse and keep each potion's value high

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#22 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 20:12

I like rebornjedi's idea : 2XP ,3XP plus  for Composing XP.

or how about  a 75% off the price of composing ( SALE)

or both at the same time.

#23 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:34

maybe some  bound cheap low level +1 stamina gain  gear could be sold as well randomly

#24 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:21

Low level ledendary events need to be more regular as well.. Would give newer players a chance to hunt legendarys and be apart of these special events (which are advertised on the sign up page) ..these more occuring low level legendarys would also keep the gear at a low price for newer/lower level players..

#25 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 17:10

Bored bump

#26 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2014 - 21:08

I like the mention of a scavenger hunt with the four temples of prayer would be cool. The end result could be xp,  stamina or potions could be an extra.  I also agree that this is good thread and hope we get more suggestions. I think all of us could use extra xp or stamina of some kind or potion of some stamina double returns at x amount of time prize for the extra event. :)

#27 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 21:15

Low level ledendary events need to be more regular as well.. Would give newer players a chance to hunt legendarys and be apart of these special events (which are advertised on the sign up page) ..these more occuring low level legendarys would also keep the gear at a low price for newer/lower level players..

I think that's a great idea - lets them get easier access to the LE stuff and stops those with massive BP's from charging exorbitant prices.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#28 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:29

+1

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#29 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 13:29

Thoughts?

#30 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 23:03

lots of good ideas..something , anything..when was last scavenging event...when was last legendary event in the realms( not chompers)..any of these random events would be great..make simple random events that are easy to code and implement....

#31 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 13:38

Bump bump bump

#32 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2014 - 14:07

some sort of event of any description would be a welcome change.

#33 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 16:10

open pvp for a day call it "Brawlers gone wild" no level limit u can attack anyone

#34 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 18:07

I like your style, gilby, but I doubt we'll ever get it 

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#35 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:26

hahaha was just thinking outside the box im not a pvper usually level but i like the idea of being able to attack a EOC

#36 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:07

I think that's a great idea - lets them get easier access to the LE stuff and stops those with massive BP's from charging exorbitant prices.

there is so much gear in game already. Let HCS ballance the low level gear (champ/elite) setups first. Then you do not have to flood the game with loads of LE gear all the time. These sets can then be hunted at all times, it will give players a "new" thing to do again.

A lot of the other ideas are great though!

Edited by Morgwyn, 18 September 2014 - 08:11.

#37 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:27

there is so much gear in game already. Let HCS ballance the low level gear (champ/elite) setups first. Then you do not have to flood the game with loads of LE gear all the time. These sets can then be hunted at all times, it will give players a "new" thing to do again.

A lot of the other ideas are great though!

Where has balancing Champ / SE sets been mentioned in this thread ? - aren't we talking about bringing out old (and, ultimately new) LE stuff ? - Yes, there's a plethora of it available at the moment, but I'd hazard a guess that a lot of it is in inactive player BP's.

What's so wrong with giving them something different to do ? - not all players have to participate, after all ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#38 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:40

Anyone with some ideas for new events in Fallen Sword?

#39 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2014 - 23:19

Yeah a scavenger hunt of some kind to build a new potion or something else of fun. I think have some temporary worlds where we worship to go to and find some kind of items put it together. ^_~

#40 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:27

How about Capture the Flag... It would be a great guild activity as well

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny