25 replies to this topic

#21 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 17:04

The problem with Globals+Titans+LEs+Springtime at the same would be Halloween once again.

When we have Seasonal Titans out people choose to do the min kills and save stamina for titans, I think the potions are better, but I know even if I do burn all my stamina on the Global, others will not do it, so I'll waste the stamina I would use to get new shiny Epics, and that loop makes the Global fail...Because as a big community we can't coordinate efforts very well.

What about a post-easter titan (easter related)?
The Global could give a secret weapon for those who qualified on any bracket, and only with that weapon you would be able to hit the titan.

But make it spawn at the start of the global event, so people would see it and wouldn't be able to hit, like a spoiler alert lol

#22 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 21:35

The problem with Globals+Titans+LEs+Springtime at the same would be Halloween once again.

When we have Seasonal Titans out people choose to do the min kills and save stamina for titans, I think the potions are better, but I know even if I do burn all my stamina on the Global, others will not do it, so I'll waste the stamina I would use to get new shiny Epics, and that loop makes the Global fail...Because as a big community we can't coordinate efforts very well.

What about a post-easter titan (easter related)?
The Global could give a secret weapon for those who qualified on any bracket, and only with that weapon you would be able to hit the titan.

But make it spawn at the start of the global event, so people would see it and wouldn't be able to hit, like a spoiler alert lol

Last event I did the double xp event, and was able to get enough tkp for 2 titans. It is quite doable when certain events run at the same time. But you do have to make choices. Personally I think that is good. Allows us to think for once instead of the mindles killing we always do. :)

#23 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 22:18

I think an epic global would be pretty cool.. A " Bound " epic item given for the amount of kills you put into the event could do bronze = 1 stam gain item of your choice ( could have 2 or three different epics ) helm / boots / gloves .. Silver = 1 stam gain item with maybe a bit more Current stamina in it than Bronze... Gold = 2 gain stamina item again could choose from 3 different epics .. Boots / gloves / Weapon .. Ruby = 3 stam gain epic ( could make 2 different epics to choose from .. Like gloves and shield ... Then there could he a Diamond Tier which gives a 4 stam gain epic .. Gloves for instance... I dont know thought that would be fun.. And it wouldnt be profitable because of item being bound.. And gives everyone a chance to get a free ( well gotta use stam ) epic... I dunno was just a rough thought in my head.. Epics and gain wise and such could very... But just a thought for a cool New Global event that maybe happens once a year maybe...
Sorry for any spelling errors in previous post... Wrote that from cell phone

#24 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:50

I think an epic global would be pretty cool.. A " Bound " epic item given for the amount of kills you put into the event could do bronze = 1 stam gain item of your choice ( could have 2 or three different epics ) helm / boots / gloves .. Silver = 1 stam gain item with maybe a bit more Current stamina in it than Bronze... Gold = 2 gain stamina item again could choose from 3 different epics .. Boots / gloves / Weapon .. Ruby = 3 stam gain epic ( could make 2 different epics to choose from .. Like gloves and shield ... Then there could he a Diamond Tier which gives a 4 stam gain epic .. Gloves for instance... I dont know thought that would be fun.. And it wouldnt be profitable because of item being bound.. And gives everyone a chance to get a free ( well gotta use stam ) epic... I dunno was just a rough thought in my head.. Epics and gain wise and such could very... But just a thought for a cool New Global event that maybe happens once a year maybe...
Sorry for any spelling errors in previous post... Wrote that from cell phone

I tryed to propose this before, but there is a problem...What level those Epics would be? Level 25? 

That's the only to be fair, "I'll not bother spend 3 days worth stamina to get a lvl a lvl 2000 Epic because I just started the game a month ago" would be very common on peoples head =/

#25 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:38

Level Could be 25 or it could just be N/A ... Being its bound and Everyone has an opportunity to achieve it.

#26 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:34

I like to see the return of seasons pvp global event. I really enjoyed the first event and I have been seeing on and off comments of things that were liked. 

I hope that this will be possible or at least some kind of comment of one in the near future. I do support all kinds of things going on to use your stamina as you see to have fun at giggles. Keep up the good work hcs love the choices and teases with all events and updates.  :wub:  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: