Photo

Medals

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 fs_bigdaddyj

fs_bigdaddyj
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2012 - 23:35

I know the cows were for guild medals but not sure why it died ..

One of 2 reasons I suspect :-

1. Forgotten about.

2. Insufficient programmer time (this excuse is wearing very thin now - take someone off eldevin or something - THIS game is your revenue stream at the moment after all). It's still on the massive list, along with all the other stuff they've declared an interest in but gotten no further with.

We've not forgotten about guild medals. We've been focusing on fixing bugs at the moment, hence the long list of bug fixes in yesterday's update :)

9 months later... Will guild medals see the light of day? Also on topic I have no issue with guild medals not being retroactive. The top guilds are still going to get the medals that's why they're the top guilds >.<

#22 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 17:21

*bump* OT (but still medal topic) To get more people into the game has anyone thought about a voting medal? HCS puts the game on a top voting site for games, and you get medals for voting.

#23 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:04

To be positive, how about we try to implement some guild medals in the next month? maybe 1 or 2 to test the waters? would keep us busy so you can fix bugs and stuff.

#24 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:18

I have this thread in the accepted fixes for the Cows to look over later. :) Don't feel like its lost quite yet.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#25 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 20:36

Not sure this is a guild medal or not, but I've always wished there could be a medal for how many GvG's you've done. I've long used my stam for supporting my past and current guild, well my past home guild a GREAT deal and never did it for pay or anything else, as I did it to support my guild and if people could get a medal for that -- that would be awesome. Sure wish there was a way to count your past activity on this, but I'm sure there isn't :( GvG'ers should get credit and keep it for the gvg's they've done. To me it is the one medal that is missing in the game.

#26 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 14:41

+1 for Kath and the GvG players with honour who have played the game as it should be played. I admit bias.

#27 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:21

How's this coming along?

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#28 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:37

How's this coming along?

Achievements seem to be all the hype, so this will be a while away from instituting, I'd imagine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: