KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:08

For FS 2012/2013 I wish:

1. For the game to still be alive n kicking when we pass another year.
2. For the game to recover, and get an average of 1K+ players at all times of day.
3. For more aggressive recruitment of new players.
4. For the moo moos (Hoof n BG in particular) to be active on forums, at all times, not just during special events.
5. For the cows to take back control, and admit fault where it has occurred.
6. For the moo moos to not just listen to a few select players on heated discussions, but for once manage to get the full picture b4 they implement new aspects, or fix/change the old.
7. For the implementation of the many good suggestions been made by players over the past year(s). Those would be, but not limited to; Arena Tokens, Ladder and RP Potions, Return of the original Smasher medal, Epic Quests (these can be fun, and the rewards fully worth it!), Minions/pets/familiars, bug fixes o'plenty (the map especially, titan hunting equality).
8. For more thinking outside the box on events. We still haven't seen a PvP event for instance.
9. For a makeover of the rewards in the game. Über pots are cool, but they do make the game way too easy, which will eventually make it too boring.
10. For a massive content release. There are plenty of human resources working at HCS - put them to the right work, instead of adding/moving more and more into other projects.

.. and finally, For a healthy year, for all of y'all !

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#22 kimbo

kimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:00

**My Wish List for 2012-2013 is plain and simple :: instead of choosing only 1 potion on GE Reward, why not allow us to pick 2, with that those reward will be put to a maximum usage**

#23 Lowlight

Lowlight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:56

I wish Phool, TDA, Chilon, sigiloso, RETSNOM, Baine, seath, Delux906, HonesTBoB, tawniteamo, CADE11, DaFlunk, EddyD, FreneTic, Tochtli, Vitz, AzUK, etc. back.

second that

#24 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 22:44

a breathalyzer

attached to players' computers

Posted Image

if the breathalyzer registers over .08 alcohol, then buttons such as "post reply" are disabled

#25 fs_cramertaz

fs_cramertaz
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2012 - 23:07

I would agree with a lot of these suggestions, however I think the one thing we need more of is activity in the forum :D I know I myself am just starting to get into reading and posting here and it would be nice to have more than just the select few posting. Just a thought......

#26 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 22:10

I wish it were possible to block the crap item drops

while still being able to get the resource or quest item drops

#27 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 December 2012 - 22:32

I wish it were possible to block the crap item drops

while still being able to get the resource or quest item drops

Completely agree resource and quest should be its own level I would say above unique so if you wanted you auto discard everything unique and below

#28 Matetuer

Matetuer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:14

I would like to see more items on each page in my backpack and/or I would want to be able to manually order each item in a folder.

100% agree

And also new items and potions from ladder tokens

#29 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2012 - 18:43

For FS 2012/2013 I wish:

1. For the game to still be alive n kicking when we pass another year.
2. For the game to recover, and get an average of 1K+ players at all times of day.
3. For more aggressive recruitment of new players.
4. For the moo moos (Hoof n BG in particular) to be active on forums, at all times, not just during special events.
5. For the cows to take back control, and admit fault where it has occurred.
6. For the moo moos to not just listen to a few select players on heated discussions, but for once manage to get the full picture b4 they implement new aspects, or fix/change the old.
7. For the implementation of the many good suggestions been made by players over the past year(s). Those would be, but not limited to; Arena Tokens, Ladder and RP Potions, Return of the original Smasher medal, Epic Quests (these can be fun, and the rewards fully worth it!), Minions/pets/familiars, bug fixes o'plenty (the map especially, titan hunting equality).
8. For more thinking outside the box on events. We still haven't seen a PvP event for instance.
9. For a makeover of the rewards in the game. Über pots are cool, but they do make the game way too easy, which will eventually make it too boring.
10. For a massive content release. There are plenty of human resources working at HCS - put them to the right work, instead of adding/moving more and more into other projects.

.. and finally, For a healthy year, for all of y'all !

+872

I wish Phool, TDA, Chilon, sigiloso, RETSNOM, Baine, seath, Delux906, HonesTBoB, tawniteamo, CADE11, DaFlunk, EddyD, FreneTic, Tochtli, Vitz, AzUK, etc. back.

second that

A good part of the community is gone :(

#30 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 19:06

More new players, or old players to come back. Simply anything that increases the player population in this game. Think outside the box, cows.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: