• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 datman67

datman67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:51

Enough of this as enough blood of yours has been spilled already. We do not like to have to do things like this as is not what we are about. We like to come play and have a great time. I personally don't stand for my players making trouble of which in this case none was made you attacked three innocent players that are ladies and don't even do pvp. Only reason they have some is from defending fellow members. Just because you wre mad at MrWright you should have waited and got revenge the next time he was on the board. I don't want to be forced to take this any farther spidey unless you force me to.

#22 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:58

Enough of this as enough blood of yours has been spilled already. We do not like to have to do things like this as is not what we are about. We like to come play and have a great time. I personally don't stand for my players making trouble of which in this case none was made you attacked three innocent players that are ladies and don't even do pvp. Only reason they have some is from defending fellow members. Just because you wre mad at MrWright you should have waited and got revenge the next time he was on the board. I don't want to be forced to take this any farther spidey unless you force me to.

3 more attacks

#23 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:30

ok, apparently some thought no retal meant no bounties. Sorry for misguiding you on that. By no retal I meant Im not asking anyone to delevel anyone. I also asked all the Ewoks not to take any bounties that I place.

01:11 14/Apr/2008 [Mass from spidey101]: no Ewok is to take the bounties I place please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: