• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 14:35

Feel free to post pics of your Mooostache!

Heres mine, its is real...promise!

Posted Image

#22 Scoops1972

Scoops1972

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 14:45

Posted Image

:shock: You don't look old enough to grow a mustache :wink:

#23 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 14:45

Posted Image

OI, I am 25 I will have you know!

#24 sirric

sirric

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:05

im in the british military and we are great belivers in growing a tash in november i myself am supporting 17 days growth on my upper lip much to the displeasure of the wife :)

#25 fs_jezyhale

fs_jezyhale
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:07

Good idea HCS, good luck raising funds :)

#26 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:08

Posted Image

you have no idea ...she drawed the tache on to cover up the real tache that she does have, it gets cold in scotland every bit of fur helps with the warmth lol

#27 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:09

Posted Image

you have no idea ...she drawed the tache on to cover up the real tache that she does have, it gets cold in scotland every bit of fur helps with the warmth lol

Haha, I'm not that old :D

#28 fs_darkwar

fs_darkwar
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:14

Posted Image

Here mines :)

#29 fs_auronxx

fs_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:20

Perhaps what people are worried about with the helm not having any stats isn't "I can't use the thing for hunting/PvP/GvG/arena so I don't want it," but rather, "I'd love to wear it and be proud to show that I gave support, but then I will be more vulnerable to PvP/GvG."

To some, a person wearing the helm will look like a good, charitable person. To others, a person wearing the helm will look like an easy target.

Perhaps a compromise, so that donators won't be afraid to show their helm, would be that wearing it provides PvP Protection for some "event" starting now and ending some days/weeks from now...then, after that, no protection and it's just a statless helm.

#30 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:23

Perhaps what people are worried about with the helm not having any stats isn't "I can't use the thing for hunting/PvP/GvG/arena so I don't want it," but rather, "I'd love to wear it and be proud to show that I gave support, but then I will be more vulnerable to PvP/GvG."

To some, a person wearing the helm will look like a good, charitable person. To others, a person wearing the helm will look like an easy target.

Perhaps a compromise, so that donators won't be afraid to show their helm, would be that wearing it provides PvP Protection for some "event" starting now and ending some days/weeks from now...then, after that, no protection and it's just a statless helm.

Thank you for the suggestion there, but providing PvP protection would not be suitable for an item given as a gift for a donation to Charity.

We do not feel that it is right for players to be bought into a donation like that. We understand that players do not wish to loose stats, this is just a bit of fun to raise awareness for a great cause.

#31 fs_darkwar

fs_darkwar
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:23

+1

#32 leinad01

leinad01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:32

I (much to the annoyance of my girl) am definitely taking part in Movember. Im a massive believer in it and i'll be donating to the team. Can people stop moaning about the helm not giving any stats or protection because its just a novelty item... you dont have to wear it, its just a charitable donation that you can choose to do or not do... you dont even have to wear the helm if you get it... thats not the point of the whole thing. the point is to be giving money to a cause which can save peoples lives

#33 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 15:36

sadly, i shaved as i had no idea this existed :((

amd i wish i had money to spare, its quite a funny helm ^_^

@we want stats:
yes, some people dont like the stat loss, but if you really dont want it to happen, only wear it online silly! when you get off, put your normal hat back on ^_^

ithought of a funny idea :3
make an item for each slot :3 they would all be temporary, lasting a few days, but you still get to keep the hat ^_^
id love to see what sort of 'stashy set you could create :D

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#34 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:19

If someone hits you for gold, fun, or any other reason, throw them on the BB.

Wearing basically one less peice of gear isnt gonna make you more of a pvp target ;)

#35 Scoops1972

Scoops1972

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 16:58

Wearing my Moovember Mask with pride, if someone wants to hit me because of it then shame on them! :wink:

#36 fs_steveram5

fs_steveram5
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 17:39

I`ve donated to such a great cause, can`t believe some folk are moaning :|

#37 fs_scoundrel1

fs_scoundrel1
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 18:23

It's Novembeard not movember!!!!!!!!! the mustache is in march. get it right ppl :D

#38 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 19:05

We want pics of the stashes!!!!

#39 fs_bewslayer

fs_bewslayer
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2011 - 00:55

at work we have been doing the same thing. lol i'm trying my best but i'm just not made for facial hair. of course being canadian means i'm accustomed to being with women with beautiful mustaches...keeps us warm at night :D

as for the folks complaining about the item...my work team had donated 270 items for our veterans on remembrance day and we got 2nd place. 1st place got a free lunch. we bitched that they cheated but we all agreed that we were happy it went to a great cause. so if you want to complain that someone was lame for hitting you for wearing the item, just remember there are plenty of players who will know that you are a better person :)...hope that didn't sound too cheezy lol

#40 asterxemil

asterxemil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:27

Raise your hands if you forged the helmet! :D lol dedication to the cause further than what you should. Having a Perfect AND fully forged 'stache helm ;p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: