33 replies to this topic

#21 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 17:30

I was thinking of throwing the Chompers out.

bacon chomper

head-5.jpg

drops bacon helm

Bacon-Mask.jpg

bacon boots

Bacon-shoes.jpg

bacon amulet

Bacon-Necklace.jpg

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2015 - 17:40

You.......really have a thing for bacon.

#23 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2015 - 17:59

It's awesome! Now I'm hungry. *shakes fist*

#24 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 August 2015 - 18:13

You.......really have a thing for bacon.

You don't?  :o

#25 Ringhal

Ringhal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 19:14

I was thinking of throwing the Chompers out.

Already happened recently 31 July 2015:

https://forums.hunte...pers-and-caves/

I want anything that has common frags. A global event where the creature drops commons and the rewards are frags stashes.

#26 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2015 - 21:49

Already happened recently 31 July 2015:

https://forums.hunte...pers-and-caves/

I want anything that has common frags. A global event where the creature drops commons and the rewards are frags stashes.

Yeah Grim made that comment on 28th July! And as for the global event, I'm pretty sure the last one was frag stashes. I'd hope the next one is potion chests :D

#27 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:47

Yeah Grim made that comment on 28th July! And as for the global event, I'm pretty sure the last one was frag stashes. I'd hope the next one is potion chests :D

Im pretty sure the last 2 were actually... i agree though, potions need to be next:) Maybe an upgraded Darksun Dragons? Haven't seen it in a while.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#28 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:38

BG will we see another triple shard event anytime soon?  :P

#29 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:44

BG will we see another triple shard event anytime soon?  :P

+1!  That would give us something to do over the weekend  :)

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#30 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 21:59

another triple shards any time hoof?

#31 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 22:20

i dont think hcs has any control over the 3x shards events..i think that is on the supersonic end, maybe we can all write supersonic and request the event again..

#32 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2015 - 23:18

I, for one, think the multiple shard events are actually unfair ...

There's a selection of players in GREAT areas for vids/offers and they clean up ...

There's a selection of players with SOME vids/offers who make a few fsp's

BUT, there's a selection of players with LITTLE to NO vids/offers to do - who miss out

Personally, I fall into the middle category so I make a few here and there, but my sympathies lie with those in the bottom one.

If the cows are to run in-game "events" then they should be open & equitable to all - ergo, these ones shouldn't, IMO, happen.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#33 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 14:17

I think that is something HCS has no control over,

some people have more offers to complete, some have less, but most of the time everyone always has a few to do, only depends on whether you make the effort.

Plus I mean not everything in game is always fair, like for PvPseasons, lower level players will probably never win, why does the shard event need to be fair :P After all, the shard event is also a way for HCS to make some income.

#34 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2015 - 22:44

I think that is something HCS has no control over,

some people have more offers to complete, some have less, but most of the time everyone always has a few to do, only depends on whether you make the effort.

Plus I mean not everything in game is always fair, like for PvPseasons, lower level players will probably never win, why does the shard event need to be fair :P After all, the shard event is also a way for HCS to make some income.

You mean the PvP Seasons that most players voted to remove ?

The main reason that wasn't "fair" was more of a player level based thing - and, as such, could be remedied by the player.

Vids / Offers are geographic - meaning that the player level has NO relevance to if they get offers or not.

Ergo, I stand by my assertion that they're unfair as they favour players who live in Country A over those who live in Country B.

Levelling up is something we can ALL do - moving countries ? - kinda dramatic ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: