Photo

speed run (* ICC time updated 2 min 48sec 6/28/2015 *) #finally

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

#21 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:36

cmon guys, its probably fair play, maybe they found a way to run in a couple of circles to get a few groups to reset or something, fair imo as when u speed run eg RG quite a few of the mobs reset when running ahead to the boss, they are good guys till proven guilty imo :)

#22 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 15:37

Yes, what is with this suspicion? 

A radiant gem (or whatever upgrade in stats between fully geared and epicly geared) is not that big a diff from a glim gem, they probably just ran it a wee bit more efficiently.  

#23 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 15:49

But there is no way there is a better team out there then the parties Raz runs with.  No party is better at gathering big groups, keeping the tank alive, and smashing the monsters.  If you found someway to sneak through and get a better time that's great - but its not the equivalent of having a top tier party that's most efficient at obliterating the enemy.

This is why I still come to read these forums. For crap like this. Makes me laugh so much  :rolleyes:  . All you need to do is get on your knees now and finish them off.  They are not gods dude.

#24 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:01

Oh almighty fable...
Let me grace you with thy divine presence

#25 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:04

Kids these days ghosty  :P  . All gone mad, this games community is so warped.

#26 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 16:13

We need YOU!!!! To restore peace, order, and balance to Eldevin Kingdom

#27 AngelofDestruction

AngelofDestruction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:34

This is why I still come to read these forums. For crap like this. Makes me laugh so much  :rolleyes:  . All you need to do is get on your knees now and finish them off.  They are not gods dude.

you don't even play anymore so it's kinda pointless to waste time answering but since you take the time of talking about us i will  because can notice the burn in you from milles away.

Yeah we destroy MASSIVE pulls far beyond what you ever did when you tanked in the time you played, probably even if you come back you won't be able do them as big. we keep pushing dungeons to the limit, I am lucky enought to hang around with great people who happen to be the most experienced dpsers and healers for dungeons in the whole game so yeah, No one else destroy dungeons like we do, we are NOT gods  but damn we are Awesome and probably the best and it's not ego. it is a Fact, you should check out our post before you talk...  you have a problem ? come back to the game and prove me wrong, run better than we do and ill give you the reason.   but as i guess u won't  be able to do so then u better just stop posting burning coments

Edited by soulreaverRaziel, 23 January 2015 - 18:36.

#28 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:36

you don't even play anymore so it's kinda pointless to waste time answering but since you take the time of talking about us i will  reply since can notice the burn in you from milles away.

Yeah we destroy MASSIVE pulls far beyond what you ever did when you tanked in the time you played, probably even if you come back you won't be able do them as big. we keep pushing dungeons to the limit, I am lucky enought to hang around with great people who happen to be the most experienced dpsers and healers for dungeons in the whole game so yeah, No one else destroy dungeons like we do, we are NOT gods  but damn we are Awesome and probably the best and it's not ego. it is a Fact, you should check out our post before you talk...  you have a problem ? come back to the game and prove me wrong, run better than we do and ill give you the reason.   but as i guess u won't  be able to do so then u better just stop posting burning coments

And don't forget your wipes for the lulz :P

The world is cruel...as will I....

#29 AngelofDestruction

AngelofDestruction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 18:45

And btw yeah hidul i think you should make the clarity and explain that your team used a method in wich you would just mostly reset and skip mobs fights technically doing only bosses fights  for those times

#30 Antonidas

Antonidas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 20:07

I wonder how many attempts have been put into this... Nice job guys  ;) Friendly competition at getting the best times in dungeons is one of the things I like in this game.  :)

#31 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 20:17

Personally I dont care whether they reset mobs, glitched something, did it legit or whatever. It gives us a new target to attempt and for that I am thankful, something to aim for is a good thing!

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#32 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 00:15

you don't even play anymore so it's kinda pointless to waste time answering but since you take the time of talking about us i will  because can notice the burn in you from milles away.

:lol: and I won't even quote the rest of your droning post. Because to quote yourself, I feel the burn in you. I will post when I want and if I want. Also I damn well hope you pull more than I did back in the day after this length of time gone by.  Have a nice day B) .

Edited by HappyDays, 24 January 2015 - 00:15.

#33 JhawS

JhawS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:02

hahaha this more and more interesting :P . nice time hidul

#34 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:20

It just seems impossible to get that time (especially with likely inferior team) without doing something suspect.  For example, there was a bug recently where you could get more than 5 people into ARG.  The time you get doing ARG with more than 5 people can't be compared to the time it takes a group of 5.  Similarly, if you found someway to bypass mobs that would be questionable as well (especially if it involved sacrificing tank).

I wasn't a part of the 18 minute ARG run (as can be seen in my own times posted above).  But there is no way there is a better team out there then the parties Raz runs with.  No party is better at gathering big groups, keeping the tank alive, and smashing the monsters.  If you found someway to sneak through and get a better time that's great - but its not the equivalent of having a top tier party that's most efficient at obliterating the enemy.

You have no idea how crazy they are in dungeons unless u run with them. They spend alot of time and ep/g just to experiment. Im no expert in dungeon cuz im a pvper but its not impossible to get that time. I know them well cuz I've taken the spot of their regular dps mate when hes not around and we have the same main server but im not being bias. In my opinion, hidul's group is the best dungeoneer sh*t i've ever seen. no offense to raz's group. i know they will always be one of the best. Its not about the gems or how well geared u are. i mean, its an advantage but it will not guarantee you to be the best. its the skills that matters most. For me, Lacroi = Best Healer. hidulphus = best tank.

hidulphus: grats noob!

#35 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:20

100 EP reset on rez orb - Costly for that just as well must have been worth the cost of 300 EP each.

Possible way Get fastest time.  Any how  1500 Of joy better have epic team spend that much.+ 25 EP on repair kit's.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 24 January 2015 - 03:26.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#36 JhawS

JhawS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:00

sorry  no offense.... i just want to say 'dont judge people cause of his equip or gem handicaps' i think the 1st important thing is team work and solid team :)

#37 3kings

3kings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:19

Frog is certainly right... 100ep on rez orbs, that would do it :)

#38 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:17

new icc time 4.48

only a few second faster. but, we will improve it somehow. might have to do a few more respec^^ but it was fun

ps: hatsu need a healthy dose of praise or he whines a lot

Edited by hidulphus, 15 April 2015 - 08:21.

#39 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:29

so get killed and all rez orb just before boss fight. fun

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#40 TimeWillTell

TimeWillTell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:59

No res orbs were harmed in the making of that time, guaranteed.

Edit: ICC time, no idea about previous dungeon times :)

Edited by TimeWillTell, 15 April 2015 - 09:00.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: