• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#21 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 16:38

I suppose you just havent seen the picture of what arguing n the internet is like.

blahblahblah is all i ever hear

Ah, the big man or woman him/herself (still unsure if you're a guy playing a female character or if you are a female playing a female character; the first being slightly disturbing) comes to throw in his/her punch into the thread debacle. And your best post is a "eh, who cares....all i hear is blah blah blah" post. *Applauds* It's right on par as for the shortcomings of your cult and your humorous attempt at being #1. Sure, you are top dog on the xp list...for now. Which I will be changing for you soon enough. But I'm talking about the simple lack of persona. #1 players of days old would laugh you out of the realms as I do now. These forums are dead enough with the thinned out ranks of what it used to be. In it's day it was full of cult feuds, personal vendettas, and people down right getting nasty with each other (which I must admit was very fun for me and gave me a reason to log on to the forum). I'm just merely giving you a taste of old gothador. It's something called "trash talking". I'm sure you can understand that.

Everyone sems to miss that we are ROLE PLAYING and can be what we want.

We never said we wanted to be number one but you seem to take great pleasure from saying that we aren't. A lack of imagination is my diagnosis or an empty life where you have failed miserably.

I sure hope this is all role-playing. It's not like I'm running around at work saying "I'm a Level 115k Sylvan!". Everything we do is role-play obviously. I just like role-playing our superiority over you and your cult simply because it's fun to me. So don't get your panties in a bunch. Like you said...it's only role-playing. :lol:

#22 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 17:07

I've been full aware its role playing since i started my character and I'm not bothered if I'm not in the cut with most xp.
I'm just curious why you are just SO interested in my character and being the cult with most xp when it means so little to anyone.

No life?

Small man syndrome?

Small weenie syndrome?

Bullying wife/mother/boyfriend/boss?

#23 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 17:28

I've been full aware its role playing since i started my character and I'm not bothered if I'm not in the cut with most xp.
I'm just curious why you are just SO interested in my character and being the cult with most xp when it means so little to anyone.

No life?

Small man syndrome?

Small weenie syndrome?

Bullying wife/mother/boyfriend/boss?

Oh! You mean OOC? Umm...well, I'm a physical therapist in south texas taking travel jobs that pay lucrative amounts of money. I travel with my girlfriend who hates gothador and is constantly telling me to stop playing such silly games. :D I'm of average build 5 foot 8 inches tall and weigh 170 lbs. (remember i'm a physical therapist so i do stay in shape). I wouldn't call myself Ron Jeremy but I've never gotten any complaints from a girl nor your mother. I'm pretty much my own boss...soooooo. Wait! I got it! It's probably because I like to roleplay an asshole on an online and since you seem to get so annoyed by my rants that it just fuels it more. So go ahead and do a psych profile all you want. I think your OOC has a lot more explaining to do than mine (if i had to guess I would say a thai lady boy?). I just like to be an annoying ass in which I am apparently succeeding.

Yours truly,
Lord Aizen

#24 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 17:38

Like any of us care what you do in RL?

Could do a psych profile on you I suppose... hmmm

Freud would say youre in the phallic stage

Erikson in your moratorium

Berne would say youre an adapted child

All pointless as no-one cares abut your big man chest beating

#25 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 17:42

And your own psych eval would say? I seem to have struck a nerve here. Impress me with your wisdom.

#26 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 April 2010 - 17:52

how come you guys get psych evals and i dont?

#27 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 18:01

And your own psych eval would say? I seem to have struck a nerve here. Impress me with your wisdom.

I am regularly assessed in my job, I couldnt do it without it, they need to make sure I stay on my baseline.

Because youre too easy to eval. We ALL know what it is.

#28 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 18:05

hmmmm....i dont follow :?

#29 uriahheap

uriahheap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 19:55

So UriahHeap returns...

Please pass the earplugs. I prefer not to have to listen to any more of his highly educated dribble.

Had you spent more time listening to the highly educated, you'd know the word was "drivel", and not "dribble".

Phew...I need a nap after reading all the crap you spew out. Gothador is a game of numbers, so I'll let the numbers speak for themselves. Check the top ten cause I'll show you something very soon that you and your precious vickieverkie will find funny. But as your god, Lord Aizen can be a forgiving presence just as well as a scornful god. So in the very near future I'll forgive you for your ill-stated remarks while you lick my boots clean and beg to be allowed in my presence.

Infernal Amil Owner 734584530112
(wall of numbers removed)
Shadow Master Z2PointO Member 373772546

All I see are vickie, you, and seasack and a TON of alts or low levelers. Wow! Impressive. I know it bites when someone overpowers you like we do and you can't do anything about it. That feeling of inadequacy will slowly fade into a deep depression and you'll finally give up on the game and fade into non-existance (again). When it comes down to it "who cares?" right? Well I don't care if anybody else in the game cares or not. Even if I was the only person to care in the game, I will continue to push forward and leave you and other filthy vermin in the dust just because I can.

Point being? Are you suggesting I'm filling the cult with my alts, spending speed on some 5K miner to try and overtake you guys when I'd get better return on it myself? That doesn't make sense. Actually, I came back by mistake, and I'll be gone again in a couple of weeks (pauses for the applause), but seeing as I was here I thought I'd bring back the miner and warrior too. The warrior was going along OK, 'til I put on the cow god gems, and the stats didn't show on the AC, the stuff doesn't show as slotted, those kind of annoyances. The weekly quest is for a useless item again, well, the list goes on. I shan't be around, but you can continue to look up to vickie, whether it is from your knees, pulpit or altar.

#30 BogeyMan

BogeyMan

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 20:06

Killin myself laughing here....my sides hurt....this threads giving me a right good laugh,and its some time since i have had that in this game.I am kinda glad i am back in Sycos,were not pushing for highest cult exp,but were climbing the ranks steadily,and i am having fun doing it,so keep up the good posts there....and keep me laughing :twisted:

#31 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 21:16

I am regularly assessed in my job, I couldnt do it without it, they need to make sure I stay on my baseline.

You mean to tell me people watch you type this shit on the computer and tell you rather or not your any good at it.

Everyone knows you are just the short end of the stick who cant succeed so he has to play to game to over compensate, yet somehow you are still coming up short.

#32 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 21:22

So UriahHeap returns...

Please pass the earplugs. I prefer not to have to listen to any more of his highly educated dribble.

Had you spent more time listening to the highly educated, you'd know the word was "drivel", and not "dribble".

First of all uriah i laugh at the fact you think you are educated more so that you think your highly educated. You see if you were highly educated or even slightly educated you would know that dribble is a word, it is slang for non-sense which seems to be all that comes out of your mouth so why dont you keep spatting that bullshit out and we will keep cutting it up for you since you dont know any better.

After all every Ragged Angel is a GOD, and all of you failed champions will be second rate forever.

#33 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 21:56

Killin myself laughing here....my sides hurt....this threads giving me a right good laugh,and its some time since i have had that in this game.I am kinda glad i am back in Sycos,were not pushing for highest cult exp,but were climbing the ranks steadily,and i am having fun doing it,so keep up the good posts there....and keep me laughing :twisted:

Thank you! Thank you! Glad I could provide. Sorry to see you back in Sycos when you have more potential then that, but when it comes down to it, we should all do whatever makes us happy. In my case being #1 is the only thing that matters anymore in gothador. Like we all know there are few updates if any to the game, bugs go unfixed, yada yada yada. The way I see it is that the only three options are to 1) quit the game and never come back, 2) stay in the game but just make some posts, use natural ap, be the chatty type, and drift along the ever-going gothador timeline, OR 3) go for being the biggest, baddest, person around and having the best cult around (and letting everyone know it). :lol:

I chose option #3, you chose #2. Nothing wrong with it. It is what it is. As long as we are all happy right?

#34 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 21:59

So UriahHeap returns...

drib·ble
to fall or flow in drops or small quantities; trickle.
to drivel; slaver.

drib·ble
To flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream; trickle: Water dribbled from the leaky faucet.
To let saliva drip from the mouth; drool.

(source: http://dictionary.re.../browse/dribble)

It was intentional meant in a semi-metaphorical sense. When you come around, however rarely, words just kind of fall from your mouth like flecks of spittle while the rest of us observe with disgusted looks on our faces. You remind me of a shriveled old man standing on a corner, waving his cane, and screaming so hard that your saliva is spraying the sidewalk with people edging around you as to not get showered.

driv·el
–noun
saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.

(source: http://dictionary.re...m/browse/drivel)

While a portion of the first definition proves true in this instance for "drivel", the second does not. No one in their right mind would accuse you of being childish or silly. Yet this doesn't mean we want to listen to your educated "dribble".

#35 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 22:12

Yeah...English 101!

#36 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:08

im gonna be #1 someday , i have all of eternity to get there

#37 uriahheap

uriahheap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:23

Ah yes, Englsh 101. Maybe the designation has changed, but in my day that was the course you took when all you needed to do was to be able to find the showtimes for the monster truck show in that paper that has the girl in the bikini in the sports section.

I don't seem to recall stating anywhere that I was higly educated. I am a product of the Manitoba public school system, no more, and no less, so I will leave it to the gentle reader to decide where that fits in with his or her experience, and judge accordingly. No, highly educated was introduced by athy, to wit "his highly educated dribble". As you may recall I remarked on this unusual use of the word. I didn't think it necessary to quote a dictionary, because I would have expected most english users (maybe even most English 101 students) to realize the mistake. The butt of the humour is unrepentant, however, and thinks by painting a visual image of me haranguing passers-by on a streetcorner you will be more likely to accept "his highly educated spittle" as opposed to the more plausible "his highly educated meaningless talk or thinking". Unless her dictionary defines a "semi-metaphorical sense" as "wrong", though, I guess I'm not getting a mea culpa.

#38 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:07

You mean to tell me people watch you type this ****** on the computer and tell you rather or not your any good at it.

Everyone knows you are just the short end of the stick who cant succeed so he has to play to game to over compensate, yet somehow you are still coming up short.

and everyone knows that people describe themselves best when asked to describe others, absolute standard Freudian projection. If you dont believe me, look it up......... 8)

#39 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:18

Ha ha ha weird ass measuring contest but thats all it is .... whats next who can piss the futherest off of the bridge ?

#40 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:22

Ah yes, Englsh 101. Maybe the designation has changed, but in my day that was the course you took when all you needed to do was to be able to find the showtimes for the monster truck show in that paper that has the girl in the bikini in the sports section.

I don't seem to recall stating anywhere that I was higly educated. I am a product of the Manitoba public school system, no more, and no less, so I will leave it to the gentle reader to decide where that fits in with his or her experience, and judge accordingly. No, highly educated was introduced by athy, to wit "his highly educated dribble". As you may recall I remarked on this unusual use of the word. I didn't think it necessary to quote a dictionary, because I would have expected most english users (maybe even most English 101 students) to realize the mistake. The butt of the humour is unrepentant, however, and thinks by painting a visual image of me haranguing passers-by on a streetcorner you will be more likely to accept "his highly educated spittle" as opposed to the more plausible "his highly educated meaningless talk or thinking". Unless her dictionary defines a "semi-metaphorical sense" as "wrong", though, I guess I'm not getting a mea culpa.

you may not have directly said you were highly educated but you implied it with a previous post and since it is role playing who cares your still just as meaningless as well as the rest of your cult. you are not the best therefore you wouldnt know what its like so:

REST IN PEACE FAILED CHAMPIONS
because we are number 1 we are the gods of gothador and we will always be here unlike you who leave and come back only to talk smack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: