#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:58

Yep, I'm sitting in Grintz Forest (North) and can't see Cyclonus Storm Lord (Titan)

+1

Yeah, I see it. Think we know what's wrong. Gimme a sec. :wink:

And fixed!

#23 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:01

triple xp event before thanksgiving? :o
next item reward for buying $60 dollars should be a turkey or a turkey leg... :D get to pick from a container that looks like a cornacopia. O-o
^ marketing at its finest if at the same time!

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:04

please show the Super Elites some love also! :(

next item reward for buying $60 dollars should be a turkey or a turkey leg... :D get to pick from a container that looks like a cornacopia. O-o

Halloween, bonfire night, legendaries, new Titan system, new titans and a halloween offer will suffice for now, yes?

It is annoying how the level 125 flashes. It makes me keep thinking he is being killed.

its a blinker titan this is gonna be sweeeet :D

His animation has been slowed down.

#25 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:06

Halloween, bonfire night, legendaries, new Titan system, new titans and a halloween offer will suffice for now, yes?

im not thankful enough! :D lmao i think many others would agree! O_o

you generally did have a double or triple event usually around thanksgiving i think for the most part...

#26 cramble27

cramble27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:06

please show the Super Elites some love also! :(

It is annoying how the level 125 flashes. It makes me keep thinking he is being killed.

its a blinker titan this is gonna be sweeeet :D

His animation has been slowed down.

Was he blinking so fast that we couldn't see him? No blinking at all would be better ;)

#27 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:43

And fixed!

Thanks Grim! New titans will be a lot of fun to hunt. new hunting areas = new challenges to organize titan hunts!

Keep up the AMAZING work HCS!

Creation-byRoan.png

Ahem!!! ... As all the cakes are mine - That is my cake.
All of it.
Every last sprinkle.
Its mine....my precious....

#28 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 19:16

On topic question. What do other people think about the flashing titan? Am I the only one who finds it annoying?

I like the flashing.

#29 cramble27

cramble27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 19:26

Looks like you just toned down the "blinking" now he just lights up. I like this much better :mrgreen:

#30 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 19:34

If anyone was wondering, here's what the Venoxa titan looks like.

;)

Posted Image

#31 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 November 2012 - 19:39

If anyone was wondering, here's what the Venoxa titan looks like.
;)
Posted Image

pretty polly want a cracker?

Thanks HCS for the new titans. Hopefully the first two of six more :-D

#32 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 19:51

Thanks HCS for the new titans. Hopefully the first two of six more :-D

+1

#33 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:08

Hey Grim, any chance you can make it so we can hide players when in a titan hunting realm too? Only seeing the titan (other than stationary actions) would be REALLY nice. I often grow tired of accidentally clicking the PM button for players after the titan moves away.

Please pretty please with a tea cake on top. :D

Creation-byRoan.png

All of it.
Every last sprinkle.

#34 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:37

im not thankful enough! :D lmao i think many others would agree! O_o

you generally did have a double or triple event usually around thanksgiving i think for the most part...

First one in november was for the 1M player mark, 2008, I don't think there has been any for specidic days.

Why complaining? saying everyone wants double/triple events, on top of what is going now, next you will want quadruple, 100 titans, 200 SE ??

#35 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:41

Hey Grim, any chance you can make it so we can hide players when in a titan hunting realm too? Only seeing the titan (other than stationary actions) would be REALLY nice. I often grow tired of accidentally clicking the PM button for players after the titan moves away.

No, I would hope not, that would be virtually like going back to the pre-change days, with titans disappearing without ever seeing any of the faster-than-light players that killed all of them in one swoop.

I also click players accidentally, is too bad. I also click the staircases at times, end up in the next realm.

I like seeing the people I am up against, also shows you who has a normal human reaction speed to get to the titans, and shows which guilds are going for them.
Taking the creatures away is a very nice step, those I really could do without.

#36 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:45

No, I would hope not, that would be virtually like going back to the pre-change days, with titans disappearing without ever seeing any of the faster-than-light players that killed all of them in one swoop.

I also click players accidentally, is too bad. I also click the staircases at times, end up in the next realm.

I like seeing the people I am up against, also shows you who has a normal human reaction speed to get to the titans, and shows which guilds are going for them.

Better to make zoom for tooltip to increase the size of little attack box with auto refreshing it

#37 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:46

I'm not saying take everything away, just the players too. Shops, stairs, relics, and things like that would still be there. And there is a coded delay between attacks on a titan, something like 1 second, so people won't be able to kill it too much faster.

In addition, most of the time people click on players AFTER the titan is dead on that square, so it would actually give slow players a greater chance to get to the next spawn, since they are not navigating away from, then back to the world map every time the titan moves away. Thus delaying their ability to move to the new spot and get kills there.

Creation-byRoan.png

All of it.
Every last sprinkle.

#38 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:50

Lots of fun, thanks for the addition HCS :)

Here's the Cyclonus Storm Lord stats:
Posted Image

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 20:53

I'll ask.

Better to make zoom for tooltip to increase the size of little attack box with auto refreshing it

Like I said in another thread, you can click on the name tile in the action list. It doesn't have to be the tiny attack icon.

Right. Quite a lot of off topic removed. This is about the new Titans. Let's keep it that way, yes?

#40 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 21:04

Like I said in another thread, you can click on the name tile in the action list. It doesn't have to be the tiny attack icon.

I'm really noob now lol thought it only possible to attack from clicking on attack box :oops:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: