Photo

New Content, 2 Titans and Fallen Swords Birthday.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 19:26

The composing idea
The ability to suspend buffs
Drinking more then 1 potion extends timer instead of just overwriting it.

The first two ideas are things we've said we'd put in eventually. No timeframe.

The third item is something that has popped up two days ago because a player used multiple potions even though we have a pop up designed to stop such accidents. We might consider it.

Is there a reason the 450 boots cost less than the 350 shield and 450 gloves tkp wise?

D'oh! Fixed.

Happy Birthday and Thanks for the gift :)

As far as titans still waiting for hoof to fix the killing system.

And BG how many more titans are you expecting to release as there are still none above 1200?

Fix the killing system? It's not broken. I assume you mean implementing the Auto Refresh preference we are considering?

As for how many Titans, that'd be telling. And as everyone knows, I don't. :wink:

#22 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 30 November 2012 - 20:33

Thanks for the Cake :) Plenty of titans out now, hoping other aspects get this much love after the new year *hint hint* :mrgreen:

#23 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 November 2012 - 20:37

Thank you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FS. <3

5 years strong here. Woo.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#24 purebreed

purebreed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 20:49

Happy birthday cow's the game is better than ever. that you all for your hard work.

#25 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 21:24

Dang 6 years...

Congratulations to the whole team current and old members for making Fallensword what it has been and is today. Its been a long road and one with a lot of bumps along the way, and hopefully it will continue on for several more years to come and with a smoother blacktop. :D

Its crazy to look back through the years and see all the changes and see how the game has evolved. Good job, hopefully we can all be here again in 6 years getting some cake and talking about it...

Happy Birthday Fallensword

#26 Sacred

Sacred

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 21:33

Happy birthday guys :)

I must say, the changes over the past years have been incredible, without a doubt!

Almost makes me feel good to have been a veteran and seen most of the changes first hand. I still remember when you guys had to do a huge rollback due to a problem which I cannot remember now because it happened years ago.

#27 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 21:42

ya that rollback sucked...its in the past though tonight we drink to the good times in fs, cheers everyone

#28 Tarnos

Tarnos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Poland

Posted 30 November 2012 - 21:48

Happy Birthday cows. Bring more titans, its really cool idea to have lots of them in game :D of course not too many, thanks for the cake too.

I know its not suggestion thread and it might not be even considered but What if you make 9 titans for each level range(60/100/200) etc each item for each slot and make something like maybe 10th slot for artifact which is combination of 9 epic items ^^ but would give only stamina/exp/gold gain and anything that doesnt affect fights in pvp/gvg :> maybe someone will be interested in this and create a thread on its own, I just though if this and wanted to share :) more titans=lower price for epics, so combining them might be good, of course inventor 2 should not work in this combination =.= 9 epics where few could save would be too much probably :D

#29 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 22:02

Happy B'day Cows, i've been playing 5 1/2 years thanks for all the hard work you've put in,, :)

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#30 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 22:18

Happy Birthday Godzilla, I mean Fallen Sword. Enjoyed my time playing this game, here's to another 6 years!

#31 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 23:49

wow 6 years already?? im coming up on my 4 year mark just after the new year :) amazing how times flies without you realizing it.

a BIG Happy B-Day to FS!

a lot of things came and went just in my 4 years. some good and some bad. The game is a diff place these days. Heres to hoping for LOTS of good things in the coming year :)

#32 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 23:58

Props to whoever did the artwork for the Godzilla Titan. Looks amazing :D

#33 Sacred

Sacred

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 00:53

Props to whoever did the artwork for the Godzilla Titan. Looks amazing :D

I think the artwork for both look pretty awesome ;)

#34 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 00:58

Bah Humbug!!!!!!

Nah, Happy Birthday FS. Thanks for the cake yomyom.

How about an individual potion cake on players join birthdays? Nothing too special, but a thanks for another year ;) The little things make us smile........

As for more Titans, keep at it, be more inventive to give an incentive and it could drive a general improvement in the games double dip recession!!! We all feel it in these hard times :)

#35 fs_cramertaz

fs_cramertaz
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FS!! Been here for 2 years come the 7th of this month. I have seen a lot of good changes and some bad but all told, the game has gotten better and continues to do so. Thanks for the hard work and the cake will definitely be a tasty snack for my next hunt 8)

As for more new Titans, I like the idea so some of us smaller guilds have a chance to hunt a few too :mrgreen:

#36 Malshun

Malshun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:15

Thanks for all the hard work and new titans and content, plus the cake :)

#37 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:47

Happy Birthday!

PS and thanks for the CAKE !! ! ! ! ! !

#38 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:20

nice new titans and happy birthday fallensword

#39 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:44

Happy b-day moo moos, and thnx for the cake 8)

Seeing as there is now a very large amount of Titans running around and destroying stuff, I hope we'll start seeing the other aspects of the game attended to :wink:

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#40 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:26

Happy sixth birthday FS :)

one titan left ! should drop armor .. there's only wickerman armor from titan level 180 :)

Then please give some love for arena its only part of game doesn't use stamina and keeps players more active and bring more players to play it if you add "Arena tokens" idea :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: