Can we get an estimated release date for new content?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#21 ss_tbdmurder

ss_tbdmurder
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2008 - 16:52

I dont mind the wait ;) gives me a chance to get a little closer to that top 100.. almost there too... :D

#22 ss_supmet

ss_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2008 - 18:32

you guys all should be in politics and explain to everyone why the inflation is still " a good thing because helps stronger business grow" or why the war is "in fact a peace process " and so on..

When a player joins it would be normal to know that are only 39 levels in this game and at the rate of the new release it might have 60 levels by June.

It might make him change his mind about investing real money or playing at all.

So it takes a month to come out with 40 levels, obviously it will take 5 months to do the next 20 :roll:

You did touch on the only REAL problem though, which is donations will slightly slow down from the top players.

Personally, I love it. It gives me a chance to hunt the HK and Sharona without falling TOO far behind.

edit: if FS released 40 levels of content per month, the top content would be 1000 right now

#23 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 December 2008 - 19:21

delete

#24 ss_bagavond

ss_bagavond
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2008 - 21:36

"Right now, what are they out if anyone becomes discouraged and quits?".

I hear what you are saying but I have invested way too much to quit but slowness will significantly reduce future investments. Critical predictors of long term success do include ensuring that you develop a sound foundational base.... That is why it is imperative that new content be quite timely so that you retain those who have joined, who in turn will help build your success.

#25 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2008 - 00:42

There will be lots of content - do not fear! We want good content however - that is fun to play through.

There will be a lot of content added in January - thats for sure! :)

#26 ss_conquerer7

ss_conquerer7
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:43

You know, this is why I enjoy being a mediocre player.

Mediocre players usually don't donate money. Mediocre players aren't in top 10 guilds, they don't have all FF'd gear, they waste stamina every day. If there was unlimited content, they would be behind by several orders of magnitude. Mediocre players are the vast majority, and they keep the game economy and community ticking.

Meanwhile, 'optimal' players get to the top. And when they hit the content barrier, they can't stand 'wasting stamina', so they sub-level, getting terrible experience from creatures in a room that only gets more crowded. The best part is, that by the time new content does come out, they've already gotten to the end of it in terms of levels, so they can just quickly do quests, then speed to the last zone to continue sub leveling. They are everything that mediocre players are not, they can shine in their glory, but there are disadvantages to being first.

Come on. There's no reason to quit the game 'out of boredom'...sure, content is slow. But the game isn't going to go anywhere (besides very slowly up as more players sub level), so just relax for a few days and wait for new content without rushing through it like a maniac. PvP a bit, or go hunt elites. Buff people for free. Or just do nothing at all, since that won't put you at any real disadvantage.

#27 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:47

delete

#28 ss_karigulus

ss_karigulus
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2008 - 15:10

There will be lots of content - do not fear! We want good content however - that is fun to play through.

Finally a posotive response! looking forward to it.

#29 ss_dikkedwerg

ss_dikkedwerg
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2008 - 15:19

after this we don't accept anything below 50 new areas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#30 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2008 - 17:18

Is it here yet? :P

#31 ss_tbdmurder

ss_tbdmurder
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2008 - 15:25

Wake me up when it is here :D

#32 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 December 2008 - 15:58

delete

#33 ss_greenblaze

ss_greenblaze
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2008 - 17:55

I will be sure to have max energy when it is released

#34 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:39

:cry:

#35 ss_eve

ss_eve
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 16:45

Can we either get higher level areas today, OR those level 40+ granted a fair amount of reserve stamina each day until they are added, or a lot of it once they're added?
Cuz this is just unfair.

#36 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 January 2009 - 17:49

delete

#37 ss_eve

ss_eve
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 22:22

Can we either get higher level areas today, OR those level 40+ granted a fair amount of reserve stamina each day until they are added, or a lot of it once they're added?
Cuz this is just unfair.

I would suggest you just get used to it, this is not the first time for a lot of us. It is the fourth time for me. When they get around to loading new content then we will move on. :mrgreen:

Class: Clone Gender: Male
Level: 44 XP: 829,413
Energy: 16,193 / 16,500

Umm... yeah I know, I've been through the other times. By the way, donating loads of money to HCS to boost your max stam way up to crazy levels isn't exactly giving them a reason to stop the delays.

If however they added a hell of a lot of max stam to those affected, temporarily... well, there's another solution.

#38 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 January 2009 - 23:22

delete

#39 ss_greenblaze

ss_greenblaze
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 23:35

actualy I have all these crazy Christmas crystals with nothing to spend them on. And I will eventualy need the max stam around 20,000. And this way I should not have to use any of the 25 energy upgrades for a long time : )

lol it would take a long time to burn through 20k energy

#40 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 23:37

I'm torn between the two sides of this little argument...

Mostly I would just like to see as close to bug-free content as possible as promised in January :o

Until that time there are only a few things happening... Players are subleveling to crazy xp/kill returns, spending $$ on upgrading their character's max energy, xp gain and sadly using the regrettable +1% to next level upgrade to get at that absurd 8 levels above content #1 xp spot. Can we do away with this ridiculous upgrade after content please? It has worked well in FS :D

Without any doublers(besides the small x3 X-mas present) burning energy over 10k will take marathon sessions of play :ugeek:

Two little cents...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: