Photo

Expansion of Bio Space Characters Upgrade?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to see the biography limit raised? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see the biography limit raised?

1. Voted Yes. (28 votes [84.85%])

Percentage of vote: 84.85%

2. Voted No. (5 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:49

All i have to say is yes. You have my support, a scroll bar sounds cool.
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#22 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 March 2013 - 19:07

I'm all for this.. I've already had to remove "personal" effects from my bio in favor of listing buffs I'm selling.

:( boo.

I like the idea of having an in-game method for people to view the buffs a player has too. Not like.. LOVE actually. It shouldn't be too hard to do I'd imagine.. just take into account the skill points a player has allocated to a certain skill and have that available in the buff section of their bio. With Level listed and everything.. I think that's an amazing idea.

#23 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:21

We'll take a look into adding a new gold upgrade for increasing the bio characters limit :)

I think it would make sense to add a scroll bar to the bio section if it goes over a certain size though.

So... soon'ish? I am running very low on bio space and would hate to remove some of the nonsense I have in it :|

And.. erhm.. what scroll bar is needed? Not sure I understand why it would be required, as any browser adds that on it's own... but maybe I just don't understand what you're on about?

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#24 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:31

We'll take a look into adding a new gold upgrade for increasing the bio characters limit :)

I think it would make sense to add a scroll bar to the bio section if it goes over a certain size though.

And.. erhm.. what scroll bar is needed? Not sure I understand why it would be required, as any browser adds that on it's own... but maybe I just don't understand what you're on about?

Phones phones and more phones. Ever since HCS made the game available for usage on mobile it got a little more attention with a lot of players looking or logging in FS via phone like on the go but when playing it on mobile it took more time to reach certain useful or not data so it became apparent that there should be something done towards it. Here's one of those instances :wink:

eqnq15.png                  

#25 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:16

So... soon'ish? I am running very low on bio space and would hate to remove some of the nonsense I have in it :|

The scroll bar would be that used for the guild advertising on the home page.
I'm sure you remember it being longer and a nuisance. Or not?

#26 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:05

Phones phones and more phones.

Makes sense :)

The scroll bar would be that used for the guild advertising on the home page.
I'm sure you remember it being longer and a nuisance. Or not?

Seeing as I hardly ever come by the frontpage, no.. not really :wink: I do see the purpose now, that you managed to get me to look at the frontpage though 8)

And since that is now settled... hows about adding the additional bio upgrades soon :mrgreen:

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#27 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 22:55

If this scroll bar was implemented, would the FSH bio crunch still work?

#28 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 28 March 2013 - 14:34

Bumps.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#29 uhsword

uhsword

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 00:21

Bump

.. b/c you can almost never run out of space irl nor in here

eqnq15.png                  

#30 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:00

I agree. Especially given there aren't 2000 people on 24/7 like their used to be, and I think HCS did upgrade servers a few times, notably when the map changes happened right? So the few hundred who would go to the 125/125 or even a 200/200 wouldn't be too bad. If nothing else 250/250 is 150 more FSP I'd buy to donate to HCS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: