Photo

Petition to Ban Robotic Messages

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Sign The Petition To Ban Robotic Messaging From The FSHelper (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Sign The Petition To Ban Robotic Messaging From The FSHelper

1. Voted Your Signature (7 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Voted I AM A ROBOT. KILL ALL HUMANS! (14 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:34

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:42

..i understand that they are helpful at times but when it stops players from actually learning how to play a game or when it makes a game too easy, then it becomes a problem and should be regulated.

i stopped using scripts/add ons while playing as a Healer and Tank in other MMOs because it made the game way too easy and really didn't let me learn the whys, whats, and whens of playing the game. this game is mostly mathematical and i'll bet a lot of players(too many) don't know how to find a percentage..

it's sad when players HAVE to rely on using an outside script to enjoy the game...because you know what that does? makes the players/developers unaware of how the REAL game works for the new players...makes us numb...there isn't a push for developing the game further because it's handed to players who use outside scripts..developers become lazy and rely on outside sources to make their game enjoyable. which i find ridiculous...

i don't want to play with robots...

Posted Image

#23 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 23:12

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users