• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 yourghost

yourghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 00:59

So the shards listed have already been tripled? Then why are only 2 of the 12 I've done just now divisible by 3?

#22 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:26

rounded off shards - since they're dealing with fractions of FSP, the fraction might be say, 5.78963 shards

x3 = 17.36889 rounded down to 17 (example)

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,864 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:23

This is how these rewards have always been for me..

Well. That's helpful. I'll see if Hoofmaster or Zorg can sort that but it is a tablet, and Sword is not optimised for that, thus Hoofmaster's (increasingly knifty) app.

Isn't it possible (for future events like this) to talk to advertisers and ask them to create a separate section for the triple offers which only include offers for everybody (thus not depending on the country you live in)?

The ads are run by the advertisers. What you have available is down to what Country you are in and what the Advertisers make available there. I'm afraid we have no control over that kinda thing.

See above. We have no control over that I'm afraid.

This+was+funnier+than+oc+d+take+this+gif

Woo! That guy's got some moves! tongue.png

#24 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 13:01

Quick question when. Click on the Shards link for watching "Video's" why does it give Survey's? Just wondering I actually did a couple and recieved nothing after i finished them...

#25 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 14:16

Well. That's helpful. I'll see if Hoofmaster or Zorg can sort that but it is a tablet, and Sword is not optimised for that, thus Hoofmaster's (increasingly knifty) app.

That is how it looks on my lap/desktop, and always has, as well.. i can do the right click to open the frame into a new tab.. but am i the only one that has their videos display like that after clicking the 'play' button on the picture of the video?? if not, i can't see the advertisers being too happy about their ads not being displayed correctly

Edited by RebornJedi, 09 April 2015 - 14:39.

#26 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2015 - 14:23

That is how it looks on my lap/desktop, and always has, as well.. i can do the right click to open the frame into a new tab.. but am i the only one that has their videos display like that after clicking the 'play' button on the picture of the video?? if not, i can't see the advertisers being too happy about their ads not being displayed correctly

rsz_k3rrmb.png

No, you're not alone - I get a few like that too. I tend to either watch them thru the left hand "watch videos" (rather than going into Upgrades / Earn Points) or, if they don't show up there, I have to do as you do, open the frame in a new tab ...

Edited by Pardoux, 09 April 2015 - 14:24.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#27 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2015 - 16:33

since this shard event started, all my premium offers and all my videos are gone..... all i have on offer is stuff to put on an iphone.....

i was making more fsps from offers before this shard event.....

booooooooo is what i say to this event :(

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,864 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2015 - 16:35

That'll have nothing to do with the event. It'll all be down to the advertisers I'm afraid.

#29 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2015 - 16:37

That'll have nothing to do with the event. It'll all be down to the advertisers I'm afraid.

well boooooo to them to :P

#30 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:58

The videos have always been half screen or less for me as well and I only watch them on a PC.  That's why I quit watching them for so long because it was just too frustrating to deal with.

Screenshot everything!

#31 Trinket

Trinket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:40

I had problems with half screen for a long time, i have solved that by opening a new page and going to https://www.huntedco...en-sword-shards.

#32 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:20

Thank you for this event Grim :)

#33 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:09

Bloody awesome event ... I'm sure folk have made a lot more FSP from it than I have, but I'm certainly not complaining ..

I just wonder how much this event will have hurt YOUR income - folk earning thousands and thousands of fsp's (as some have) means they're not BUYING those fsp's from you ..

Thank you for running it tho - even though not everyone benefitted equally (but that's never gonna happen, given ads are placed on a geographical basis)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#34 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:20

You aren't alone. This is the way they display on my desktop also. It gets very annoying after awhile. 

#35 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:36

20:39 14/Apr/2015 You exchanged 1300 Fallen Sword Shard(s) for 13 Fallen Sword Point(s).

this what I making in over 1 week, in my country only little offers, good offers are in other countries,  it better than nothing :)

one of my friend he making more than 10.000 fsps in one week :)

#36 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 20:50

The videos have always been half screen or less for me as well and I only watch them on a PC.  That's why I quit watching them for so long because it was just too frustrating to deal with.

I never have more than half an eye available for adds anyway, so half a screen seems fine.

#37 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:20

1000+ FSP could really improve a players gameplay.. If only these offers were available worldwide.. They weren't available for me because of not having a cellphone.. Sad when this game is a browser game and hasn't adapted to the new digital age yet rewards those that are far better off in that realm than others...

#38 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:52

1000+ FSP could really improve a players gameplay.. If only these offers were available worldwide.. They weren't available for me because of not having a cellphone.. Sad when this game is a browser game and hasn't adapted to the new digital age yet rewards those that are far better off in that realm than others...

I prolly made about 1500 fsp all up, and not a single one of those was in any way connected to a cellphone. Mine were earned purely watching videos and then doing the swagbucks offer.

I refuse to use bank cards / mobile numbers on ANY offer because I'm too cautious. Maybe I need to get one of those prepaid cards so that IF it gets scammed, I won't lose anymore than is on the card.

The gist of what I'm saying is that, the offers I did involved no use of cards / phones - they were just "normal" offers that are (or not) available to various geographic locations but with a 3x payout...

#39 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 15:12

I'm guessing that this was a good event, not only for the players, but for HCS as well. Have you ever put any consideration into running a Special Offer and pairing it with a 48 hr 20% off Guild Upgrades?

#40 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2015 - 00:48

Bloody awesome event ... I'm sure folk have made a lot more FSP from it than I have, but I'm certainly not complaining ..

I just wonder how much this event will have hurt YOUR income - folk earning thousands and thousands of fsp's (as some have) means they're not BUYING those fsp's from you ..

Thank you for running it tho - even though not everyone benefitted equally (but that's never gonna happen, given ads are placed on a geographical basis)

My guess us that every time we watch a video, HCS will receive a payment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: