• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 17:57

Kill it maybe it drops some items u can decompose

You DO NOT want to try to decompose Hoof's drops... :wacko:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#22 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:17

You DO NOT want to try to decompose Hoof's drops... :wacko:

Don't they decompose on their own?

I should've 10-stammed him to say hi. Then again, he probably would have bountied me!

#23 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:19

Don't they decompose on their own?

I should've 10-stammed him to say hi. Then again, he probably would have bountied me!

Yeah, but until they have decomposed all the way everyone who walks there will have stepping in "Hoof drops"... :ph34r:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#24 Lordram

Lordram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:33

Its really a great Idea we must try it out

#25 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:37

UF6GgEP.png

Cleared out some junk in one of my backpack folders.

#26 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:40

Hm, even bound quest rewards are not fraggable. Makes running old quests less appealing now.

Was really hoping these bound quest rewards would break down. Is this still up for revision? If so, I'd heartily recommend that bound items be eligible for breakdown.

#27 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 18:54

Was really hoping these bound quest rewards would break down. Is this still up for revision? If so, I'd heartily recommend that bound items be eligible for breakdown.

I agree. I don't see how being able to break down bound items could be abused.

On a side note, I thought I could be the first one to a fragmenter medal, but I ran out of stam hunting Rats O.o. 79% progress, not good enough!

#28 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 19:19

Why not break down arena quest items? it would be gr8 

#29 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 June 2013 - 19:30

I agree. I don't see how being able to break down bound items could be abused.

might not be able to distinguish between items that are bound and guild tagged yet

#30 dragoshthebest

dragoshthebest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 19:36

found a bug :)

525bug.png

#31 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 June 2013 - 20:14

Yay, now all those useless broken crystalline items finally have a home :)

#32 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 20:22

yes they do..crystal is alive again...this has been a fun day on fs..and it has just begun...cant wait to make potions..and watch the frenzy for items continue..

#33 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 22:05

22:01 19/Jun/2013  You have just been awarded a Bronze Fragmenter medal!

:lol:

Prophet    
Warrior  

#34 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 22:07

Why not break down arena quest items? it would be gr8 

Only items you can WEAR :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#35 Devilo

Devilo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 22:50

Levelers, Buffers, Gvgers, Pvpers, Treasure Hunters, Crafters, Forgers,

Power Levelers, Adventurers, Potion Makers, Merchants, Recruiters,

Mentors, SE Hunters, Titan Hunters, Farmers, Bounty Hunters....  :mellow:

And now, Composers.  :rolleyes:

I think i'll like this the most.  B)

#36 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 23:17

UF6GgEP.png

Cleared out some junk in one of my backpack folders.

Wow that is awesome!! Its almost like the idea was made with you in mind,,so that was like 3-5 items each? Except for 0 durabilty crystal that was more like 20 there.

#37 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 23:18

Not complaining or anything but shouldn't the medals be a little harder to get then within a few hours of release? Not sure any medals are that easy to get

#38 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2013 - 23:25

Not complaining or anything but shouldn't the medals be a little harder to get then within a few hours of release? Not sure any medals are that easy to get

I cleared the AH of every single item below 50k for several hours and I had several people supplying me with items on the side.

Plus I had already bought 400 items before the event went live.

So getting to bronze that way can be done within hours as I only needed 600 more items.

Getting to silver (5000), gold (25000), or up (100k and 250k) will take a lot more FSPs and stamina. And I doubt we will see that happen very soon.

Plus I now have enough fragments to make myself an SH 250 potion that lasts for 60 hours; and that is based on 1000 items. I doubt people will have the need to go well above the silver or gold medals any time soon. ;)

Prophet    
Warrior  

#39 Mekrushu

Mekrushu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 23:39

I have holy gloves in my backpack, level 4, rare and not bound and I cannot see them on the compounding page? Thanks!

FSsig.jpg

Tact is for those that lack the intelligence to be sarcastic!

#40 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 23:43

I cleared the AH of every single item below 50k for several hours and I had several people supplying me with items on the side.

Plus I had already bought 400 items before the event went live.

So getting to bronze that way can be done within hours as I only needed 600 more items.

Getting to silver (5000), gold (25000), or up (100k and 250k) will take a lot more FSPs and stamina. And I doubt we will see that happen very soon.

Plus I now have enough fragments to make myself an SH 250 potion that lasts for 60 hours; and that is based on 1000 items. I doubt people will have the need to go well above the silver or gold medals any time soon. ;)

That is obscene! :P

Cheers.

wil72

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: