Photo

Chosen Few VS StangValle

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 fs_skramble

fs_skramble
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:02

you must ask because maybe another player taked the bounty before you and you cannot complete first the bounty

LOL, I have won several bounty's starting one or two hits behind. Players goof and hit late, server lag, deflect, losses, etc ... do make a difference.

Ask yeah right. If you PvP and get on the board, just deal with the hunters.

Only time I ask is if an ally or has been on the board more than 2 minutes.

#22 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:10

you must ask because maybe another player taked the bounty before you and you cannot complete first the bounty

LOL, I have won several bounty's starting one or two hits behind. Players goof and hit late, server lag, deflect, losses, etc ... do make a difference.

Ask yeah right. If you PvP and get on the board, just deal with the hunters.

Only time I ask is if an ally or has been on the board more than 2 minutes.

You know, I'm very loose with my hunters, I will let them 100 stam me just for the heck of it :D And its fun! I remember once, someone deleveled me 8 times, I would train up to 78, delevel, 78, delevel, etc. etc.... I hate those who can't handle bounty hunters... And yes, many of the hunters have come through with a loss of 1-2 kills, one even had 6 kills behind, and pulled it off... There is no definite win or loss... I'm with stang!

#23 fs_kingminos

fs_kingminos
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:13

I do not hide the fact that i consider StangValle a friend and i very much respect his skills as a PvPer..The things that come to my mind are these :

1. From what i have seen from him so far, StangValle would not lie on an issue like that..if he says he 10stammed you guys then it is 100% certain that he did. And Tochtli above confirms that at least twice recently you have bountied back hunters that use 10stam on you.

2. You claim that you have knowledge in PvP and that its a way for you to have fun in the game..Yet you dont accept the fact that someone may take your bountyy and be a little late..why not take the bounty? There are many things that can go wrong for the leading hunter..A power cut, a net lag, unlucky battles..If you choose to strip your gear off and bend over to your hunters thats fine, but it will mean anyone 300 levels lower than you will want to have a try at a poorly equipped easy bounty prey..By telling us bounty hunters that we MUST ask for permission, sorry but you try to impose your will on us

3. You accuse StangValle of hiding in the PANIC guild..well, Stang was guildless a week ago too, joined PANIC, then came by from TWP, made his own guild, and now he is under PANIC again. You may call that guild crusade, you may call that guild hopping, but definitely not hiding.. The simple fact is that you saw a guildless high level player that did not bow to your disrespectful stance towards bounty hunters and all of you picked on him thinking he is defenseless..

StangValle is a victim to a guild with some peaceful ppl (as not all were hitting SV i guess ) and some very arrogant ones that think they own the PvP system and can tell others what and how to do it.. So stop the pointless argue in here and apologize for your arrogance towards a Bounty Hunter.

P.S. You should know that some things, unlike medals, cannot be bought by FSP. These are friends and everyone reading this thread should keep in mind that StangValle has many that regardless of guild would stand by him in an instant. Yet he didnt call them to hit you while he could. Why? Because he knows he is right, he doesnt need to take 60 levels from you to claim it..

P.S. 2 Bunnybee is one of the friends i am talking about above. She is not a mercenary.

#24 fs_hatern

fs_hatern
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:33

it's incorrect just because nobody who is on bounty board (if he has some brain) can win; once you're on the list it's over, you lose and to use deflect or defense is just a waste of time.

bull . anyone who knows me knows this . yes inevitably you will be hit 10 time . but i have fought as many a 10 hunters at the same time ..in the end not only was my pvp a lot higher but i humiliated most of them and lost few lvls for it ...and had the a ton of fun doing it . so i say i did win .

#25 fs_dirtydan

fs_dirtydan
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:08

Ok i would like to clear a few things up here.

1. Stangvalle did not come to PANIC for protection for starters he has not even asked the guild to join the fight although he does have a couple of closer friends here who helped anyway. PANIC is not presently involved as a guild.

2. I have spoken to several members of the chosen few. Mustwin confirmed he was only 10 stam attacked but claimed others were 100 stammed which is a different story to what i have read here. Tzarba after investigation got back to me and confirmed that after investigating it seemed that they were 10 stam hits.

3. I have several questions... why would stang attack some people with 100 stam and not others? Why am i being told one thing by people at chosen few and then read something completely different here posted hours after?

Finally PANIC is not a pvp guild but we protect our own. While my interest is always going to be to protect my teams lvls and strike down those that harm us in anyway. We have ways we do things. We support our members to play the way they want to play on certain understandings so before you post on the forum i would check what the rest of your guild has been saying and perhaps even just maybe (sorry am i being sarcastic!?) contact the guild founder of the guild you think you are having issues with.

Dan

#26 fs_okomakiako

fs_okomakiako
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:28

it's incorrect just because nobody who is on bounty board (if he has some brain) can win; once you're on the list it's over, you lose and to use deflect or defense is just a waste of time.

That's wrong in many ways. Yes eventually you'll come off the board. But I can survive on the board for over a hour fighting off my hunters using different combinations of buffs and equipment.

Also i can survive long enough to call on my friends to clear it if i have people 100 stamming me.

I pretty much play the game to BE on the bounty board. So to me its not a wast of time to fight back, I like it.

That being said, "Bounties are Open until they are finished."

#27 fs_kingminos

fs_kingminos
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:34

That's wrong in many ways. Yes eventually you'll come off the board. But I can survive on the board for over a hour fighting off my hunters using different combinations of buffs and equipment.

Also i can survive long enough to call on my friends to clear it if i have people 100 stamming me.

I pretty much play the game to BE on the bounty board. So to me its not a wast of time to fight back, I like it.

100% agreed

#28 fs_carbo1020

fs_carbo1020
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:20

maxxxone tochtli doesent lie i have seen him take down players 100s of levels higher then him. your idea of pvp is pvp points. pfffft pvp points doesent make you a pvp champ those points are a joke. go look in the accomplishments section our level 10 hit a level 464 3 times. now thats PVP. not what you cry about your pvp points

#29 fs_jandshyne

fs_jandshyne
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:27

Respect breeds respect. Just because you choose to play the game a certain way doesn't mean you get to dictate how others choose to play nor do you get to order them to respect you...

I respect a great many players in this game and while I am NOT a PVP player that doesn't mean any of them are to be disrespected for playing the game within the game's parameters and enjoying it in a different way.

Did it occur to you they use their bounty board prizes and their stolen PVP gold to upgrade their own characters?

You're ordering respect from members who have also worked hard to build their characters. Do you not see the flaw in your reasoning here?

As an aside, you are saying you know how to play this game, you are a "real player". If that was the case you'd know how to survive the bounty board with minimal losses, and perhaps an increase in your PVP points. So perhaps before you cast stones at others who consider themselves to also be "real players" but go about it in different ways, you should take a long look in the mirror (or in your backpack if you so choose).

#30 fs_paymon

fs_paymon
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:53

If Stangville was 10 stamming to just clear the bounty then I don't see a problem with that. The best thing that can happen to somebody on the board is to have a higher level player clear their bounty.

#31 tzabra

tzabra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:57

I had no ideea this would turn into a war :lol:
To make things clear because i see a lot of people talking having no ideea about what happend. Chosen Few has no policy of bountying back 10 stam hits..
Now honestly i really dont know who to belive in this conflict . my guild or stangvalle , i had no ideea that we should take screen to prove if its 10 or 100 stam used

For the other players who attacked on the bountys placed by tokyosword, hmm you are telling me that if i`m on BB a player below 100 should take my bounty ? are you really joking ? i mean i`m 100% that a lvl 500+ would bounty him back even if he used 10 stam hits .. lets be serious

So i ask other players who dont have any ideea of what happend to stay back for the moment .. you cant belive someone because he says so
I understand you guys are warriors and you`re not affraid of anything.. good for you

:wink:

#32 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:34

sorry for drifting thread a bit:

not sure I totally agree. Shouldn´t bountyhunters take pride in being fast?
To start a bounty for 1 FSP 5-10 minutes late is not very "professional" ,specially if armor is damaged and no deflect or tide-turning buffs are on the bountied.

Now if the bountied person wants to enjoy an online fight , the case might be different.
If someone tells me politely that I am late I evalutae situation and stop at my discretion.

A sidenote:
I get the impression that many players at high level have problems telling stamina used by the XP-loss . 5 times in 1 week level 200+ have accused me of 100-stamming out of their own ignorance in PvP-mechanisms.

#33 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:54

To make things clear because i see a lot of people talking having no ideea about what happend. Chosen Few has no policy of bountying back 10 stam hits..
Now honestly i really dont know who to belive in this conflict . my guild or stangvalle , i had no ideea that we should take screen to prove if its 10 or 100 stam used

For the other players who attacked on the bountys placed by tokyosword, hmm you are telling me that if i`m on BB a player below 100 should take my bounty ? are you really joking ? i mean i`m 100% that a lvl 500+ would bounty him back even if he used 10 stam hits .. lets be serious

So i ask other players who dont have any ideea of what happend to stay back for the moment .. you cant belive someone because he says so
I understand you guys are warriors and you`re not affraid of anything.. good for you

there is a difference between bountying back for 10 stamina attacks and deleveling someone for 10 stamina attacks... It's good to know that Chosen Few has no policy of bountying back 10 stam hits, but did you delevel StangValle for 10 stamina attacks or not? :? Nobody is jumping in yet, it's just deleveling someone for 10 stamina attacks sounds outrageous...

#34 fs_sathius

fs_sathius
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 13:47

Chosen Few has no policy of bountying back 10 stam hits..

Bull, care to explain why I got 2 bounties on me yesterday for clearing bounties on CF members with 10 stam hits? Granted it wasn't a delevel party, but they bountied back non the less.

#35 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 13:57

Chosen Few has no policy of bountying back 10 stam hits..

Bull, care to explain why I got 2 bounties on me yesterday for clearing bounties on CF members with 10 stam hits? Granted it wasn't a delevel party, but they bountied back non the less.

I got thanked with a counter bounty on the one I cleared the other day too.

#36 tzabra

tzabra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 14:38

:) Maybe i`m not clear ... we dont have a rule in guild which states we will put on BB anyone who attacks us or does a bounty on us no matter what stam he used .. if someone from our guild wants to put someone on BB its his option .. Please remember that any attack on BB 10 -100 stam used means xp lost ( now its 100 players take my bounty and hit with 10 stam and i lose 5 lvls i should act like nothing happend ? )
And when you get deleveld 5-10 times your not clam :) so you have to understand why they put you on BB

We deleveld Stanvalle cuz most of us thought he did 100 stam hits i dont know how we can prove that he did 100 or he did 10 ... but do you honestly think we would take 40-45 lvls from him just cuz we woke up in the morning and said : "hei guys lets attack stangvale cuz i dont like his avatar" ?

Anyway i`m not really in the mood for forum right now all i want to say is to stop with there rumors of Chosen Few being the enemy of all bounty hunters and all guild ...

I hope you understand what i want to say thou my english is not very good

#37 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 14:48

We deleveld Stanvalle cuz most of us thought he did 100 stam hits i dont know how we can prove that he did 100 or he did 10 ...

when confronted with the 'conflict' that stangvalle 100 stam hit one of your members, maybe you could of asked the member to show the experience loss. you can tell if its a 10 or 100 mostly by that. some proof of attack from a high level, respectable pvper such as stangvalle before deleveling would of been the proper course of action to take.

you WANT a high level player taking your bounty.

#38 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 15:18

Lol sorry, didn't thoroughly read it XD Its early in the morning

#39 tzabra

tzabra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 15:22

Rebornjedi

Please read my 2 post and you will understand .. i`m gettin too tired of this
all post from my guild are clear enough and explain how this conflict started..

There is nothing more to say

Gettin tired of this i had no intention to start guild war or with a certain person i just tried to defend my guild now if you understand what i said the fine if not go ahead and attack we will not bow before anyone

#40 tzabra

tzabra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 15:24

This is 100% bull right there, I've defeated players 250 levels above me continuously when THEY attacked ME... It just matters which set they're using

:lol: damn ... good for you mate you will be a brave warrior but do you have any ideea what i`m trying to say ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: