Being bothered by another Guild or player? We can help!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 16:49

Edit: double post due to lag.

Going to make use of it though....

Why don't the two of you get all your pals together and come after me....prove me wrong...."destroy" me....

You won't because you got nothing...

#22 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 16:53

I don't see him as the bottom of FS...I see you as the bottom...you can see everybodies game experience only in the terms of levels...If you were a level 10 you would see him as somebody that has quite a bit of experience...just as somebody that's level 250 would see you as somebody with very little experience...fact of the matter is that if he doesn't feel it necessary to try to gain levels as quickly as possible (many members don't) than your posts are invalid, moron.

As for spidey101...from what I've seen from many of your posts you have a great many enemies, so get off your soapbox....what a hipocrite

I have few enemies but many many friends. My friends are greater than any adversary I may come across. Also again with the insults, when you insult someone it shows that you could not provide a valid point.

#23 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 16:56

I have allies, I'm just not afraid to fight my own fights...just because you go running and hide behind your mother's skirt when there's trouble don't assume other people don't have friends.

You know nothing about me, I start wars BY MYSELF with entire guilds, when it gets out of hand I naturally have friends step in to stop the assults through their words but very seldom have anyone attacked because of my war. I lost 15 levels in m last war, what have you done?

#24 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 16:58

Wow...so you start "wars" and get your butt kicked then ask your friends to step in because you are getting whooped...that makes you look real smart.

And the whole having thing stopped with words is funny....seems like all you are is words...all talk, no action

#25 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 16:58

I have been watching you guys talk for a long time, and it seems to me Thrender is one of the wisest FS players I've ever met. He seems encouraging, creative, and open to new ideas. I know I'm not very high or experienced, but I can tell a wise player when I see one, Rockerion, you are not. You are like many other high lvls, you think you know everything more about the game then other lvls lower then you. You think you can just have your guild "destroy" anyone who opposes you. You can know one thing, I'm not scared of you. I'd just bounty any guy you sent after me, and besides that, I've met alot of of high players that would be glad to help me, I even conveniently have a best friend who is about 4 lvls ahead of me, perfect to protect me from lvls who are a bit higher and think their all that just cause they can kill me. That's just my thoughts.

As I said to Thrender,I have nothing against your idea.I couldn't care less what is your style of playing.If you wanna be a mercenary,be one.I was just trying to point you out some drawbacks of your style,so you can decide if this is really what you wanna do.
And yes,I think I know about this game more then you,because I've been here a lot longer than you and had a lot more time to learn how this game works.I also think that Spidey knows a lot more then me even though he is a lower level,but has been around much longer then me.So you see,its not all about the levels.
And I have been involved in considerable number of wars,allies retaliations and what not.Spidey for example was involved a lot more then I was.I saw lots of players losing dozens because of 50-100 people attacking them all at once.

And if you think that I am not inteligent just because I have a different view than you,then I question your inteligence.Any inteligent person should be able to respect different point of views.You are obviously unable to do that.

#26 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:01

Wow...so you start "wars" and get your butt kicked then ask your friends to step in because you are getting whooped...that makes you look real smart.

And the whole having thing stopped with words is funny....seems like all you are is words...all talk, no action

attack someone of my friends. Ill be glad to get a deleveling party organized against you.

#27 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:01

If neither of you is going to address my challenge your posts are useless...a bunch of threats about big guilds and allies...yet when somebody challenges you, you have no course of action...what a couple of losers...

#28 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:10

If neither of you is going to address my challenge your posts are useless...a bunch of threats about big guilds and allies...yet when somebody challenges you, you have no course of action...what a couple of losers...

I don't start wars because some prick thinks he is cool when he taunts other players.My stamina,and stamina of my guildmembers is far to precious to be wasted on the likes of you.Words are jsut words after all and don't do any real damage.At least not when they come from you.I get serious when my guildmembers are harrased or bullied.So,if you want to try and do that,be my guest.I won't even call on my allies,since you are too easy to handle.

#29 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:22

If I'm too easy to handle, why did you bring up the idea of allies in the first place??

Sorry...hard to follow you when you're backpedalling so fast...

#30 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:26

If I'm too easy to handle, why did you bring up the idea of allies in the first place??

Yeah uh get a brain, I brought up allies pal, not Rockerion.

#31 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:30

Cos I just wanted to let you know that my guild is not alone.Because you mentioned that only 1 player from my guild is in your range.And I always try to resolve conflicts without bringing in the allies.Because their stamina is precious too.We ask them for assistin only if absolutely needed,which is not the case with you.Thats why I told you that I will not call them.Because you are too easy.But don't let me wasting your time.You just try and dare to touch any of my members or guild allies and see what happens.

#32 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:31

And as for your lame point that only one player from my guild can hit you,that made me laugh.Thats what are allies for lol.

Can you really be this stupid?

#33 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 17:36

And as for your lame point that only one player from my guild can hit you,that made me laugh.Thats what are allies for lol.

Can you really be this stupid?

I brought them up first. Im still waiting to here that you hit one of my allies.

#34 fs_balk0th

fs_balk0th
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 18:19

you two, spider and Rockerion, you make me laugh. I don't even think you're worth taking the time to press the quote button, so I'm just going to respond to some of your rather stupid comments without quoting. I think the point of this entire debate is that people like you are all talk. Go ahead, make trouble for me or Thrender, I've already made like 10 friends in the top 250 who would more then happily help me out in fact most of them have told me to come to them with problems or mean people who bother them. So just think, I've only been playing this for like 4 months, I can't imagine how many allies Thrender has. You may have allies, but so do we. And some don't like to use their friends to threaten others, the only reason I'm doing it is cause you started it. I don't prefer to crazily lvl up fast, I'd rather take my time and develop a secure guild along the way. lvling in fact falls below developing an awesome guild on my priorities list. Go ahead, tell you're buddies to attack me. I'll be waiting with my bounty tickets and high lvl friends. I'm not scared of you, and from the way he talks neither is Thrender.

#35 fs_faebie

fs_faebie
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 18:21

you two, spider and Rockerion, you make me laugh. I don't even think you're worth taking the time to press the quote button, so I'm just going to respond to some of your rather stupid comments without quoting. I think the point of this entire debate is that people like you are all talk. Go ahead, make trouble for me or Thrender, I've already made like 10 friends in the top 250 who would more then happily help me out in fact most of them have told me to come to them with problems or mean people who bother them. So just think, I've only been playing this for like 4 months, I can't imagine how many allies Thrender has. You may have allies, but so do we. And some don't like to use their friends to threaten others, the only reason I'm doing it is cause you started it. I don't prefer to crazily lvl up fast, I'd rather take my time and develop a secure guild along the way. lvling in fact falls below developing an awesome guild on my priorities list. Go ahead, tell you're buddies to attack me. I'll be waiting with my bounty tickets and high lvl friends. I'm not scared of you, and from the way he talks neither is Thrender.

WOT

learn about linebreaks, FTW

#36 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 18:47

hmm seems being nice to you wasnt what you wanted from me. *shrugs* oh well.

Thrender (or whatever his name is) started a conversation that is immposible for him to win, allies are part of this game like it or not and I threatened him due to his stupidity, I never threatened you and never said anything bad about you. Your comments make me feel truly sorry for you.

10 people in the top 250 huh? I think the Ewoks have more than that in the top 250 by themselves not including any allies I have other than my guild.

Id never try to get such a low level hurt and no Im not saying that low level players are bad or anything, Im saying it would take alot of stamina to even hurt you at our levels and that stamina would be better used to buff our mates or level ourselves.

You say you dont feel that leveling fast is important, I happen to agree with that. I have been playing this game since January 4th 2007 and am only at where I am, many others are much much higher level than me that have been playing that long. I happen to think that helping my guildmates is more important than me leveling and I do that at a moments notice. I have gone back to an elite to hunt it so that guildmates wouldnt have to and instead of loaning or selling the eq to them I just plain gave it to them, I do bounty board hits for them with 100 stam if they need redemption, I buff anyone that needs the buffs that I have. Stuff like that is what is important to me and my level shows that.

Again read and think before you post, had you done so I dont think you would have attacked me in any way.

#37 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 18:52

Well Balkoth,right back at you.You make me laugh too.I don't remember threatening to you at all.So don't be acting all heroic and showing off with your top 250 allies when nobody said anything about attacking you.It looks stupid and pointless.

And as I said before,I wouldn't dream of asking my members or my allies to waste a single stam on you or Thrender because of a petty fight on forums.
I bet you would just love to be attacked by my guild so you can act like a victim and/or a hero."Oh,look at poor Balkoth,big guys are attacking him.He is so brave."

And your statement "people like you are all talk" is the most stupid statement I ever saw.What exactly am I suppose to do on forums other then talk/write?I don't see you or Thrender doing anything else other than that.Only a fool would attack someone else because of what they said on forums.It takes a lot more to make me start even thinking about you.I already said to Thrender what he has to do.You are welcome to try as well.

And I didn't start anything.Thrender did.If you make a topic about anything,you should expect to get replies that agree with you,and replies that do not agree with you.Calling me a drone and a moron just because I do not share your vision of a mercenary guild, is weak and shows that you don't have anything smart to say.If it wasn't for Thrender's offensive post,I wouldn't look at this thread ever again.

#38 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2007 - 21:48

If it wasn't for Thrender's offensive post,I wouldn't look at this thread ever again.

Sounds like I got under his skin...

Sorry to hijack your thread, Balk0th.

#39 fs_balk0th

fs_balk0th
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:20

Don't worry about it Thrender you didn't hijack my thread, and Rockerion and Spidey, sorry for fighting when you obviously didn't want to. Its a weakness of mine that I love debating with people, its just fun. This whole thing really has no point at all so lets just drop it. The only reason I've been posting on this is really cause its funny watching other people fight.

#40 fs_thrender

fs_thrender
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:49

Good call, Balk0th...here's my whole deal...I had a run-in with Fallen Alliance founder willie74(spelling?) where he was threatening me and my guild with this "destruction" and "war"...one member of his attacked me...was bountied, and I never heard from any of them again...

Got me to thinking, is all this macho bravado from the top guilds just talk...decided to find somebody and test this out...that's what lead me here...just wanted to see what would be done if I mouthed off a little...obviously neither of these people is interested in having somebody attack me...question answered.

Thank you all for being part of my test, you've performed wonderfully...no hard feelings I hope?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: