Start a Joke, cannot take it, break an alliance

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:43

Well someone started telling ppl he was retiring and that he had already put in a ticket. So it came from his mouth. No need to retire. An apology would be sufficient.

#22 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:44

Well someone started telling ppl he was retiring and that he had already put in a ticket. So it came from his mouth. No need to retire. An apology would be sufficient.

:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

#23 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:47

An apology would be very nice from my perspective.

#24 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:42

the way I see it tt wasnt mad over the joke, he was mad because a non friend tried to joke about keeping tts fsp. Thats like 2 friends messing around pushing each other on the street and then a third party jumps in and starts pushing also, Id get mad about it too and start threatening or possibly acting on my aggressions.

#25 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:50

the way I see it tt wasnt mad over the joke, he was mad because a non friend tried to joke about keeping tts fsp. Thats like 2 friends messing around pushing each other on the street and then a third party jumps in and starts pushing also, Id get mad about it too and start threatening or possibly acting on my aggressions.

Well threats never seem to get people anywhere.

#26 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:56

Well threats never seem to get people anywhere.

But you see my point? I dont think it was about the joke, it was about the third person. I will leave it at that for the night, im going to bed.

#27 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:57

TERR was joking also. It was all a big joke. I see the point of him overreacting, thats it. Not like this is the first time.

#28 Joe777

Joe777

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 16:57

damn, i should have put tt out of my ignore list to get some jokes too :P

if he sends it, he doesnt need it. enough said

#29 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 18:13

TERR was joking also. It was all a big joke. I see the point of him overreacting, thats it. Not like this is the first time.

It saddens me that you cant see what I was saying, either way I dont care so im done with this. :)

#30 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2008 - 22:11

Yes. I personally do see your point. It was not Terr's place to step in....but in his defense he was just into having some fun. There was no malice intended and who was he to know that tt can't take a joke? This whole thing has been blown out of proportion and I for one would like this game to stop reminding me so much of high school.

#31 Flamie

Flamie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 21:23

The part I find most perplexing is not that he was joking around, or that he got angry and acted as he did....it is that he has THAT many FSP to joke around with at all when he owes several people quite a bit in FSP when they were willing to help him when he was down on his luck. But they are told that isnt his fsp, and he has to be responsable with them because they belong to his guild. So this supposed guild FSP is being bounced around FS as a "joke" to play with pretty girls, but paying back the people who helped him when he needed it is irresponsable. Interesting isnt it folks?!

#32 killa06

killa06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 21:41

Well, I don't see why he would get mad over a joke. If he has that much fsp to play around with, then he risks not getting them back.

#33 fs_kawakaze01

fs_kawakaze01
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2008 - 00:43

I wouldnt return the odd fsp, but I would return 200.

However I also wouldnt send them as a joke, or expect to see them again if I did.

#34 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 00:47

I'd like to see tt's comments on this.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#35 fs_retsnom

fs_retsnom
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2008 - 16:55

not that anyone cares about my opinion.....

but I enjoyed this whole topi as a good read.

another day in the FS soap opera world lol

#36 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 17:23

look other way, wrong post

#37 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2008 - 15:52

Threads like this are the sole reason why I check "Alliance and Wars" section at all. I don't give a crap about guilds looking for allies or alliances looking for new members.

THIS is why this section is so awesome! :D

#38 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 15:54

Threads like this are the sole reason why I check "Alliance and Wars" section at all. I don't give a crap about guilds looking for allies or alliances looking for new members.

you awn me 60 FSP. you have 5 days and counting :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

#39 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2008 - 20:32

What?! :shock:

5 days ago you said I have 10 days!

#40 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 20:50

What?! :shock:

5 days ago you said I have 10 days!

4 days remaining

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: