215 replies to this topic

#21 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:26

unprovoked attack of a member of a guild in the RTA

A single member. Of a single guild. One on one. You gang jumped us like a gang of crips, then expect us to take it like good little players. :roll: LOL[/u]

No we gang jumped 5 levels off the player (not your entire guild, so don't say us) who was doing the attacking, happens all the time, it's called a de-level party :) It's a method to try to get people to back off when they refuse to. So our members can enjoy the game, 10 stam is all well and good but when there are constant 100 stam attacks we like to defend our members.

I do like being referred to as a gangsta though, makes me feel all warm and fuzzily. It also means every player who has ever been involved in a de-level party is also a gangsta. Thats a lot of gangsta's :)

You're right it is called a delevel party :-) You read the wiki didn't you ;-) You delevel we delevel and so on, and so on........... and by the way gangsta aint cool. Haven't you seen boy's in the hood. Kids get mixed up in gangs and bad stuff happens :-)

It isn't cool yet you are calling us crips? ok that doesnt make sense to me can you explain?? you confused me

#22 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:15

The RTA has responded and has placed an offer on the table...i suggest u take the offer or flat our deny it....This way every one in the game can see your true intentions...We have been fair and patient in this matter and will continue to do so...I wish your EXCELLENT guild all the luck~Willy~

#23 Arturianos

Arturianos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 14:06

A single member. Of a single guild. One on one. You gang jumped us like a gang of crips, then expect us to take it like good little players. :roll: LOL[/u]

No we gang jumped 5 levels off the player (not your entire guild, so don't say us) who was doing the attacking, happens all the time, it's called a de-level party :) It's a method to try to get people to back off when they refuse to. So our members can enjoy the game, 10 stam is all well and good but when there are constant 100 stam attacks we like to defend our members.

I do like being referred to as a gangsta though, makes me feel all warm and fuzzily. It also means every player who has ever been involved in a de-level party is also a gangsta. Thats a lot of gangsta's :)

You're right it is called a delevel party :-) You read the wiki didn't you ;-) You delevel we delevel and so on, and so on........... and by the way gangsta aint cool. Haven't you seen boy's in the hood. Kids get mixed up in gangs and bad stuff happens :-)

It isn't cool yet you are calling us crips? ok that doesnt make sense to me can you explain?? you confused me

That's not surprising :-)

#24 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 17:41

Willy you call it a "offer" i call it one more command RTA expects outsiders to follow it most be understood only your side follows RTA rules not outsiders a Fair deal is a deal agreed upon by both sides not one side making its own ceasefire. you kinda need 2 sides to make a ceasefire

#25 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 17:54

That's not surprising :-)

Ya it doesn't suprise me that you are hypocritical either so i guess we can't all be perfect huh

#26 Arturianos

Arturianos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 18:58

Now we're down to insults and wasted words. I made my points, and with each word uttered, you proved them right :roll:

#27 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 19:34

Now we're down to insults and wasted words. I made my points, and with each word uttered, you proved them right :roll:

um need i remind you that you started with the insults calling us crips and then you say that stuff is serious and stuff so you were being hypocritical i just happened to point it out so please if you feel there are insults and waste words dont speak them and make points with your post

#28 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:43

Lol We proved our word with our Stamina and we proved you wrong with the very same stamina...

#29 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:32

Lol We proved our word with our Stamina and we proved you wrong with the very same stamina...

What word? All i see you doing is getting hit by RTA members who put you up on the board. If you're the type to be placed on the board on your own terms in a nice controlled environment, so be it. All that proves is you're unwilling to actually hit someone. I was on the bounty board earlier when wizmadd placed me and you were online. You had the perfect opportunity to fight, yet you didn't even back up your own guild mate? You know I wasn't going anywhere. :D

It's not really fun when i'm the one beating you up and you're not fighting back you know. That doesn't make for good entertainment :lol:

I think that calling others cowards right should be revoked from you. The brave recognizes the brave, and you're hugely unfamiliar.

First off just to get the record straight as I have not partaken in any attacks on any members of any clan, thus proves one point that not everyone is attacking and deleveling your members.

So much for RTA being a defensive pact.

This isnt realy a war but, a couple and players who think they can pick on anyone they like without reaction from others. We do not I restate start pvp or allow our members to attack others without reason other then bountys. When your members openly attack others with 100 stam hits youve invited someone to respond.

I agree. You guys agreed to 100 stam us, so we're merely repaying the favor. Not our fault you keep refilling our bounty list.

As of yet we have only retaliated not came to battle. Were asking for peace between the two factions so everyone can enjoy the game, if your responce is to continue to attack smaller players for no other reason then to rob and steal levels from them then Im sure the fallen sword world will see first hand who is the bad guys/gals here. Action speak loader then words. We offer peace, what do you offer this world.

You have fun leveling. We have fun fighting. Peace makes us bored. Why should your fun be more important than ours?

Besides, I heard no such peace talks from anyone. All I hear is cease fire, you calling for a draw with a little caveat saying they get to delevel our players and no one can retaliate. They can delevel our friends and no one can retaliate. We do not have the right to put up anyone's bounties. Hmm... as I thought about those terms, it made me realize how full of yourselves are. If you want peace, then say you surrender to us. Sure we'll be bored again, but at least we get something out of it. I think that's a reasonable exchange since you speak for your guild and all :D

#30 fs_bluebaron

fs_bluebaron
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:47

:arrow:

#31 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:26

It isn't worthwhile to exercise his own favorite tactic of cut and paste to put on display a contradiction in nearly every one of the statements he's put forth in this thread, and elsewhere. My god, I don't think I've ever seen such a rampant display of inconsistency, lies, and hypocrisy in any person I've "met" while playing this game.

Only doing it to address the specifics of what a player said.

You claim hypocrisy, lies, and inconsistencies, but provide no proof. Please cite your sources.

So (and I speak only for The Dwarven Forge), I say that I now agree with you Ryo. There is only one rational course of action left. You've invited it, you've plead for it, so now you don't get to whine about it (blah blah guilds against little 'ol us. Suck it up son, you want to act like a warrior? I don't think the Spartans whined and moaned nearly as much as you about their fate).

You spit in the face of peace? Now deal with the teeth of the dog you decided to launch stones at.

Not once did we complain. I clearly made that point from the beginning. Our issue to begin with was the fact you kept crying we're using mercs and how unfair it is. Clearly you must be equally out of touch with the present situation. In fact we're pretty proud of ourselves for holding out against RTA. There's nothing for us to suck up. There never was. :D

Sure, i'll face the teeth of a dog. Last time I checked a rock was harder than teeth. :lol:

#32 fs_bolverk93

fs_bolverk93
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:53

Ah well, who am I to stay away from a bit 'o chest beatin'. Ryo - You have my spear in this, as well as the entirety of the Storm of Mora.

#33 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:26

What is the most funny about this is.. regardless of what u say we took al butt load of lvls off u last night ...and they were by my personal design...

Mclaren101 says: says: willy wants ryo to hit him, but ryo says as long as he is having friends post him, he can rot on the bb. that's why i haven't taken it <---- sorry mate i just got that an didnt know , il back away now ..

That is what i find funny.., It took him around four bounties on him to figure out not to do it again lol...The almighty RYO is not so smart or as good as he proclaims...Ill find another way to make him come out and play...

#34 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:46

Meanwhile i sat on the BB on almost 6 hours yesterday it was quite boring to say the least i guess you guys wont attack much huh nobody was ahead of you nobody was behind you just me 6 hours in waiting the funny thing is i would even go offline to go somewhere or go eat and smoke and still nothing i couldnt believe my eyes you guys are telling us that we need to attack you how about you do the same so eat your own words and dont leave me hanging on the BB for 6 hours next time i wanna have alittle fun

#35 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 April 2009 - 13:11

OK boys and girls, this is the deal. I left all the bounties alone yesterday, and all weekend long. Starting today, I go back to hardcore bounty hunting rules... basically, if i have tickets, stam and a snowball's chance in Hades of winning, I am your hunter. I don't care what side you're on, or who you're waiting for to take it and hit you. And yes, I will accept buffs from either side. And no, I am not nor will I ever be a merc for anyone.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#36 Arturianos

Arturianos

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 14:04

That's tre' cool penny :-) And thanks again :-)

#37 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 14:04

Aww penny...not even for cigs and a trip to the pub lol

And for the record I will buff u to hit me...I DON'T CARE

#38 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 14:06

That's tre' cool penny :-) And thanks again :-)

It won't help u at all....if u get on the bb. It will be by design...don't hide....

#39 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 14:28

Besides, I heard no such peace talks from anyone. All I hear is cease fire, you calling for a draw with a little caveat saying they get to delevel our players and no one can retaliate. They can delevel our friends and no one can retaliate. We do not have the right to put up anyone's bounties. Hmm... as I thought about those terms, it made me realize how full of yourselves are. If you want peace, then say you surrender to us. Sure we'll be bored again, but at least we get something out of it. I think that's a reasonable exchange since you speak for your guild and all :D

You have not gotten the hint.....The thread on peace was locked after u denied it.....Your guild and all its practices brought u to this point....I do not come in peace.....I come destroy your guilds agenda and bad practices....You can sit and play victim all u want....use your pity party tactics....poor RA....one guild versus 8 or whatever the current number is....We would not be here in this place were it not for your own policies....you poor me attitude does not play out here....FS in whokle does not feel bad for bullies like you who bite off more than they can chew....YOU CRY AND POST YOUR LITTLE RANTS ON HERE....its ok...we all get a laugh out of it....I don't want to destroy your guild....I want to destroy YOU and or your agenda,,,,,BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE....If I have to drop to LvL 1 to do it.....it will be done....Your reputation is next to be tested....How will you fare...so far u have been found lacking.....the only department u have lived up to is talking a VERY BIG GAME.....

L

#40 fs_lordclaude

fs_lordclaude
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 15:34

the constant writings about he said she said hilarious everyone puffin up its usaully very easy to do but only takes a pin to pop the wind bags lol one of my favorite parts of this is one of your friends put you on bb and ryo knocked you out your just so i could hit ya dont think ryo was falling for anything when i asked him to do that im just thinking all your talk of your next big plan to get ryo is just a wind bag huntin and pecking on his keyboard save your propaganda for your guilds chat room as for the peace treaty roflmao it was a 12hr ceasefire with a capitalism twist you guys get to finish your hits we have to take it lmao in the face of capitalism and scream anarchy mofo

Ouch. Not to denigrate (or applaud) what you're actually saying... but in the parlance of the day :'Dude, punctuation exists and it can be your friend too'.

Let's like hold hands in a circle of peace and give grammar a chance ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: