Resurrection vs RA

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#21 fs_paccius

fs_paccius
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:51

So perfect hu. is that why you couldn't stay at lvl 700 to gvg? had to reach down to 120? and attacked poor inactive LordFungi? wow you guys are perfect :)

I dare you to try something as awesome as that, and I have faced Lordfungi 2 times while he was online.. When he returns from his vacation, ask him about me, we spoke during the conflicts.. I hit live buffed targets.. and going 3-0 is hard, because you all are good at GvGs, at least take a compliment, sheeesh.

But why would i want to take time to reach lvl 700? thats too far to me and takes too much of my life time. How about reach lvl 150 and Face me GvG???!???

#22 levy1977

levy1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:52

Was not bashing your win record Levy, I just want to know why no one in the 400's ever hit and won a GvG against Ryo? Simple enough question.

I cant speak for what happened before I came to Resurrection. I can speak for the record and hard work put in after I came..

and RYO, do not claim you had anything to do with warorc, I trained him personally when he was in Renegades Rebels N Rogues, he became great because of me. You got a good player because I left RRNR and went back to FFS, leaving him out in the wind for you to recruit. If he learned something from you, it was ON TOP of everything I taught him.

#23 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:53

So perfect hu. is that why you couldn't stay at lvl 700 to gvg? had to reach down to 120? and attacked poor inactive LordFungi? wow you guys are perfect :)

I dare you to try something as awesome as that, and I have faced Lordfungi 2 times while he was online.. When he returns from his vacation, ask him about me, we spoke during the conflicts.. I hit live buffed targets.. and going 3-0 is hard, because you all are good at GvGs, at least take a compliment, sheeesh.

But why would i want to take time to reach lvl 700? thats too far to me and takes too much of my life time. How about reach lvl 150 and Face me GvG???!???

Levy is at the perfect range to be efficient is what we ask of him. Just liek Ryo asks his members to stay in certain ranges for GvG. Its a tactic used by your guild also, so do not try to turn it around on us LOL

#24 levy1977

levy1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:54

I have nothing left to prove.. I am not going to stoop to your level. I have beaten you all 3 times with no losses. If anyone has anything to prove, its you all.. Go check the ladder, who is #1? who has the most wins in GvGs in all of fallensword? If anyone has anything to prove, its the #2 guild on that ladder

#25 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:55

i have a lot of respect for both guilds. your methods and dialog are well thought and well spoken! i admire how you both can deal with "war" respectably! i hope to god your methods rub off on ppl! granted some one its holding a grudge ( sounds like a 1 vs 1 is needed ) what would it take to get a resolve! ? ? ?

#26 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:55

Was not bashing your win record Levy, I just want to know why no one in the 400's ever hit and won a GvG against Ryo? Simple enough question. I mean he is the only one that can hit you back right?

Sorry but you have your facts wrong.... I have indeed beaten Ryo in a GvG when i was around a level 400'ish.. Ryo even sent me a message congratulating me but then again why would you know this as it was all much before your time... Please if you are going to make statements keep to the facts and if you dont have all the facts then dont speak .. simple as that!!!

#27 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:58

i have a lot of respect for both guilds. your methods and dialog are well thought and well spoken! i admire how you both can deal with "war" respectably! i hope to god your methods rub off on ppl! granted some one its holding a grudge ( sounds like a 1 vs 1 is needed ) what would it take to get a resolve! ? ? ?

We have challenged them to a war. Res vs RA. We want it, and so do they. CADE has offered to make the first hit. Since he has excelled in every aspect of the game, he cannot hit anyone in RA. So, any member of RA can get on the BB and he will 10 stam them so they have a bounty on him. Then we can get this started.

#28 fs_paccius

fs_paccius
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:58

There submission :)

#29 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:59

Hey truth be told about the GvG's is you never actually beat Ryo in GvG, you beat up on inactive players, I would really like to see one of you level 400's beat Ryo, you can't that's why you won last 3. By sending Levy.

If my wife xRaineyx can beat Ryo in a GvG then I'm pretty dam sure that Res and crew can hold there own against Ryo himself... yes that;s right xRaineyx beat Ryo fair and square.

In all credit to Ryo he did congratulate Rainey and took defeat quite well :P

Go girl power lmao!!!

#30 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:59

Good luck with that little fella.

#31 pigsplint

pigsplint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:00

If I am on the board, don't insult me with a 10 stam, take 5 and make it right...

#32 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:00

Was not bashing your win record Levy, I just want to know why no one in the 400's ever hit and won a GvG against Ryo? Simple enough question. I mean he is the only one that can hit you back right?

Sorry but you have your facts wrong.... I have indeed beaten Ryo in a GvG when i was around a level 400'ish.. Ryo even sent me a message congratulating me but then again why would you know this as it was all much before your time... Please if you are going to make statements keep to the facts and if you dont have all the facts then dont speak .. simple as that!!!

I think I remember that... that was when RTA decided to gang GvG us, and I was at around 30 levels below my VL. Can't argue that, I lost in that conflict.

#33 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:01

Again Rainey has Rainey has... and she a girl :P

#34 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:01

Hey truth be told about the GvG's is you never actually beat Ryo in GvG, you beat up on inactive players, I would really like to see one of you level 400's beat Ryo, you can't that's why you won last 3. By sending Levy.

If my wife xRaineyx can beat Ryo in a GvG then I'm pretty dam sure that Res and crew can hold there own against Ryo himself... yes that;s right xRaineyx beat Ryo fair and square.

In all credit to Ryo he did congratulate Rainey and took defeat quite well :P

Go girl power lmao!!!

There ya go.. Two women that beat him .. Hell Ya to Girl Power !!!!

#35 pigsplint

pigsplint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:02

So what are saying about girls? Heheh!

#36 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

submission??? you confused

#37 levy1977

levy1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

I think I remember that... that was when RTA decided to gang GvG us, and I was at around 30 levels below my VL. Can't argue that, I lost in that conflict.

What does 30 levels below your VL mean? you couldnt win because you were not prepared?
I am currently 660 levels below my comfort zone.. but I dont make excuses for it

#38 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:03

So what are saying about girls? Heheh!

saying nothing.. just putting you straight in the fact that a level 400 has beaten ryo

#39 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Was I even around for that GvG? xRaineyx doesn't ring a bell at all.

#40 fs_paccius

fs_paccius
  • Guests

So whys C4rpy in this good talk? he doesn't deserve this delightfull chat! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: