115 replies to this topic

#21 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 00:30

Excellent content grim ,able to be navigated without even starting a quest ,and also get monumentally LOST !

I hope you do not update any guides before the end of January.

#22 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:35

+1

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#23 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:19

A 'The Elder Terror (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Sea Razor Isle (Morbid Lagoon)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Is this titan part of the content? If so, might have been a good idea to announce it as well. >.<

#24 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:47

seems there are bunch of required quests to kill it

#25 Shibing

Shibing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:00

Does any1 know whats the level required for this Elder guy? :roll:

#26 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:14

1580's and a quest or 5

#27 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:52

Have to put the counter argument. :)
I enjoy the planning ahead more than the blind exploration. You can always chose not to look at a guide if its there, but the converse is not so easy

#28 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:35

If you have come to Eoc looking for guides you are in the wrong place.

#29 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:39

Hmmm I dont see a drop in the Titan rewards for this elder titan, but that may just be because its brand spankin new. Guess I'll go and do those quests after all. 8)

#30 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 13:25

Not guides them immediately; not pleading for them; just making sure the "don't give them until..." request is not assumed to be a universal plea.

#31 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 13:31

And levels 1520-1550 are no longer EOC, but are included in "hope you do not update any guides before the end of January".

having said that, I still hope HCS get a chance to enjoy their Christmas, having done such a good job in helping us to enjoy ours.

#32 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:33

Hmmm I dont see a drop in the Titan rewards for this elder titan, but that may just be because its brand spankin new.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cows keep it a secret until the titan has been defeated at least once.
They've always liked to surprise us and keep us waiting with excitement.

Of course it could also be that they simply forgot to turn on the switch that makes the reward show on the titan rewards page. :mrgreen:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#33 subito

subito

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2012 - 15:52

the best content .....new titan and 2 new SE :lol:

#34 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:06

The new SE set is level 1600 and a set of weapon-rune can be made from the drops.
Maybe other sets can also be made (like with the Dreadlord); maybe Subito can tell us that.

The weapon-rune set has low stats in the items (44 attack and 117 damage for the weapon at average craft; and 30 attack and 81 damage for the rune at poor craft and no forge) and a big set bonus (around 4,020 attack and 6,030 damage).
I expect the stats of each item at perfect and FF to be around 200 attack and 350 damage (95 attack and 245 damage for perfect, and +105 to both for the forge).
That would make the total stats to be 4,420 attack and 6,730 damage.

The problem with this is two-fold:
[*:kw2znqc9]EW will not give a large bonus on the weapon's stats because they are low (I estimate them at 200 attack and 350 when perfect and FF).
[*:kw2znqc9]We already have a level 1500 Tentacle set that gives 3,600 attack and 6,790 damage (perfect crafted and FF).
The new SE weapon-rune set will be rubbish the minute it was discovered because Tentacles has a weapon with high stats, the set has more damage (even without EW) and with a simple EW it also has more attack.
Even though the Tentacle set is crystalline, it is cheaper and can take a lot of combat with even a simple UB175.

To make the new SE set useful, can the weapon be replaced by another type?

Prophet    
Warrior  

#35 subito

subito

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2012 - 17:47

The new SE set is level 1600 and a set of weapon-rune can be made from the drops.
Maybe other sets can also be made (like with the Dreadlord); maybe Subito can tell us that.

The weapon-rune set has low stats in the items (44 attack and 117 damage for the weapon at average craft; and 30 attack and 81 damage for the rune at poor craft and no forge) and a big set bonus (around 4,020 attack and 6,030 damage).
I expect the stats of each item at perfect and FF to be around 200 attack and 350 damage (95 attack and 245 damage for perfect, and +105 to both for the forge).
That would make the total stats to be 4,420 attack and 6,730 damage.

The problem with this is two-fold:
[*:2n80ega2]EW will not give a large bonus on the weapon's stats because they are low (I estimate them at 200 attack and 350 when perfect and FF).
[*:2n80ega2]We already have a level 1500 Tentacle set that gives 3,600 attack and 6,790 damage (perfect crafted and FF).
The new SE weapon-rune set will be rubbish the minute it was discovered because Tentacles has a weapon with high stats, the set has more damage (even without EW) and with a simple EW it also has more attack.
Even though the Tentacle set is crystalline, it is cheaper and can take a lot of combat with even a simple UB175.

To make the new SE set useful, can the weapon be replaced by another type?

Also Amulet + Shield ....what I can say , Nithing .I spend 8 hours for this content + quests so need to be a surprise for everyone .

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,882 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2012 - 19:23

If so, might have been a good idea to announce it as well. >.<

Why? I see no reason to spill the beans on everything.

#37 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 19:41

A little surprise is always good, as with everything most things that happen we know are going to happen and when abouts. Hide more things... Relics, creatures, our items. That'd scare us all haha

#38 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:43

You've always announced new titans/SE's though, where to find them/what they drop/when they spawn etc is the surprise imo.

#39 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 14:15

Awesome content HC's :)

think we should have inventing medal :lol:

#40 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2012 - 21:37

You've always announced new titans/SE's though, where to find them/what they drop/when they spawn etc is the surprise imo.

they didn't announce some other SE's either if i do recall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: