#21 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35

0 for 3 now, even though 1 player has returned. The so-n-so used someone elses return code LOL

#22 Removed8950

Removed8950

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 20:09

Well speaking as a returning player, I'm a bit disappointed to see I missed out on this. I would have been quite more eager to return knowing an old friend or guildie could profit from my return.

And seeing a message from Administration stating my presence was requested again in game would've been pretty cool.

Of course, looking at it from the other side, if a player was to return on their own accord then by default no rewards of any kind have to given out.

In the sense of making money, it wouldn't pay to give away in game currency if you can chance the majority of those that would be likely to return do so on their own.

The more the Studio helps out, chances are the more they loose out on from individual players purchasing points.

It's a game for us yes, it's a business to them. Last I checked it wasn't a charity either. Don't mean to sound cold, I just don't see it ever happening unless the rewards were lessened to compensate the studio doing more of the leg work.

Of course, it's just my opinion on the subject.

Removing the ability to Bounty a PvP Ladder attack is something I've been thinking about. If enough people want it, I don't see why not. It might be a relatively easy tweak, unlike the rest of the suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: