20 replies to this topic

#21 KingWeeman

KingWeeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Romania

Posted 12 July 2013 - 20:03

I don't see the issue, it's a fantasy role-playing game. As long as they aren't actively trying to convert people I couldn't care less. I see no difference than if a guild devoted itself to that hottie Sahria (I miss you baby, come on over and make it 6 blessings soon). And if you are an aethist I don't see why there would be a difference between a guild or person supporting a traditional religious deity or Osverin. Aren't both imaginary to you anyway?

The amazing part of this is that I do not have to read your bio unless I choose too.  I ignore the numerous bunnies flipping me the bird as often as I see other bios with religious comments.   I agree, its not a big deal.

^Well said.

There's obviously no place for one of those "internet atheists" in a guild of christians(or theists in general), or a place for "religion recruiters" in a guild of atheists, or people of a different religion.A guild can let you know they want religious/non religious people, because a guild has to have a core of UNITED people.

We've all seen religion disagreements cuse so many trouble in real life, what would you think it would do to a guild?

That's somewhat of a way of assuring stability for a guild that has a strong belief in something.

Grow up, get over it, nobody cares about your religion or opinion, but you're free to state them as long as you're not shoving it down people's throats.

I don't see why it bothers you.

kyorakusig_zps8dff8436.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: