#21 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 May 2017 - 19:01

I just wanted to note that no there is no candy in these pinatas.... 

BG, you're supposed to put the candy in the Pinatas, not scarf it up... 

It'll rot your teeth you know.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#22 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 22:24

I just wanted to note that no there is no candy in these pinatas.... 

BG, you're supposed to put the candy in the Pinatas, not scarf it up... 

It'll rot your teeth you know.

Well that because they drop a different kind of candy in those pinatas that are use for making yummy potions to drink.  And tomorrow i will be farming those stashes of frags, though its gonna take me awhile to get 7k+ kills gonna be hitting  them with out a global booster to increase the number stashes i get almost down to 30k common frags and they are going fast.

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 22:45

lol, I have about 400 commons.....

SO GET TO SMACKING, FS!

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#24 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:46

could also possibly be that ppl are recovering from past events takes months to reach full stam for some

Sounds like an excuse. For some players to not have some stamina. If they went back to having events about once a month. They would have people complaining they need for frags or want potions. So honestly it's a double edged sword. You are damned if you do or don't.

Once more. Those people who are waiting months for their Stam to fill. Burnt it up wanting to create LEs. Now they have added a choice to create LEs or SEs. Seems like they are trying really hard to keep a lot of you interested in sticking around.

Edited by cucullainn, 15 May 2017 - 02:48.

#25 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:08

Thumbs up for the event BG, composers need a leg up to help with amount of investment :)

#26 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:22

enough frag and x2 composing events and that other composing thread with become irrelevant

i made this to drink my potions with style

tumblr_omvuysDK5x1ro208fo1_400.gif

#27 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:11

Sounds like an excuse. For some players to not have some stamina. If they went back to having events about once a month. They would have people complaining they need for frags or want potions. So honestly it's a double edged sword. You are damned if you do or don't.

Once more. Those people who are waiting months for their Stam to fill. Burnt it up wanting to create LEs. Now they have added a choice to create LEs or SEs. Seems like they are trying really hard to keep a lot of you interested in sticking around.

not a excuse a reason but i forget you are always on a downer its like you bathe in it or something... its simple logic most ppl who want the le/se will need tons of stam or there is no point as they cant secure a spot.. if ppl dont have the stam and would normally do alot of kills then its a bit hard when you have used the stam on previous ones ie the easter one has the best pots so everyone and his friend went all out..

#28 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:46

lol, I have about 400 commons.....

SO GET TO SMACKING, FS!

48K commons LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#29 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:57

Edited by DirtyChick, 15 May 2017 - 08:03.

#30 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:15

myself think that the rewards arnt good enough for them ,they want more for nothing

also its only 1 point per hit so a low score against there name would upset them as well

they need to see a big number against there name so they think they are more important than they are

5aZzW0p.png,

#31 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:39

myself think that the rewards arnt good enough for them ,they want more for nothing

also its only 1 point per hit so a low score against there name would upset them as well

they need to see a big number against there name so they think they are more important than they are

says the guy with 0 hits

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#32 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:07

says the guy with 0 hits

yep as i dont require frags im not hitting

but since its an open forum im just stating my opinion ,not forcing anyone to go and wack with the stick ,its just funny 1 event get 75 mill (due to leg pots) and the other cant even get 8

wonder what would happen if they took them all away ???

5aZzW0p.png,

#33 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:22

but since its an open forum im just stating my opinion ,not forcing anyone to go and wack with the stick ,its just funny 1 event get 75 mill (due to leg pots) and the other cant even get 8

It's called incentive. A small number of people need frags and a large number of people want or can use in some form the chest rewards. That is the sole reason people decide to participate or not. You said yourself you are not going to as you don't need the frags. This global has no incentive for you to participate. But the other globals may provide a reward you would like so it may encourage you to participate next time. Same goes for everyone.

And if they took them all away nobody would participate as there would be no reason to. Would be a rather odd move by the cows.

48K commons LOL

1,318,992 commons. :D

#34 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 14:08

Apparently your guild has no *active* composers.  Mine does and occasionally the great Melissa drops by and makes nice pots for *leveling*  Even if I didn't compose, I would need frags available for those people.  

As to telling the community to get to swinging, that was tongue in cheek... I guess it was too subtle for you.

You know *EVERY* event, there are those that doubt we'll do well, whether it's for chests with pots or frag stashes.  Yet on that last day, those guys with stam banks that take weeks or months to fill will step up and race for first place, whether or not the incentive is a good one with cool potions in a box and a critter designed and named by them, or just 4-5 boxes of shiny frags so that *THEY* can make glorious pots for themselves and their guild.   Whether they have their own interests at heart means nothing to me, because they do their part for the community *AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE*  The didn't get those huge stam banks from standing around and looking pretty, they *SUPPORTED THE GAME* in some way or another.  I thank them all for that.  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#35 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 14:48

93,687 Commons

forget you are always on a downer

Not trying to be to much of a downer.

For as low as the community goal is. If it takes you months to fill stam or not. I honestly thought we would be doing better than we are. I mean, it's almost free frags.

I am just at a loss as to why not. Is it because the community is small and half of it are filled with EOC players who are waiting for their stam to fill and it takes months. Or is it just that half are level 60 or close. And possibly have enough frags. That leaves half the community that doesn't have enough stam (because they are low level) to really do all these events. Which is different than what you stated as for the other half who have to wait months. I think it's the half, who without help from their big EOC brothers. Don't really stand a chance. I believe it's because the community is not as large as it once was :(

#36 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 16:06

personally i rarely do the frag globals as there is no need i am sitting on 300-400k commons at the mo from the last event see the only incentive to do the frag events is well frags... if you dont compose or dont need the frags then there is little to no need to do these... now because all events now drop frag boxes you can combine the decent globals with gd pots with the benefits of a frag event because of the frag boxes..i also only ever do a event where i can get a am500 as i use that potion to do any event i need to replace it

#37 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2017 - 16:25

I believe it's because the community is not as large as it once was :(

Actually, the Community numbers have been stable for years. 

As for why the total has not been reached, well as pointed out every Global, the real push tends to occur on the last day.

~ Grim

#38 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 17:30

185,048 is my common count. Sure would like to bump Josh and see if he drops some I can gather up. lol

#39 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 17:43

185,048 is my common count. Sure would like to bump Josh and see if he drops some I can gather up. lol

Ouch! :P

#40 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 18:13

I'd just like to bump up against Josh :)

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: