27 replies to this topic

#21 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:56

This has been going on for years. From a player being told not to attack another, to entire guilds being threatened with punishment if they attack members of another named guild. Get used to it, or leave, those are two options. I know way too many pvpers that chose the latter. :(

yes this "is" a reoccurring issue.

#22 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:56

Play nice and everyone will be nice

Still dont understand why pvper dont hit another pvper...oh wait they made alliance so they don't smack each other :roll: Lets smack non pvpers :twisted:

seriously...... ODP is not allied with all "pvp" guilds. in addition, there are guilds who have pvp'rs and lvl'rs under 1 roof. your comment was not fair. you should really re-read the topic again...... unless you turned a blind eye to the problem at hand...

all seriousness HCS much respect and love for ya and all you have done thus far and working on. but the the love of FS PLEASE do something.

I'm talking in general not just ODP :)

Still don't understand why pvper's pick on players they know wont hit back or delevel :oops:

#23 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:04

Play nice and everyone will be nice

Still dont understand why pvper dont hit another pvper...oh wait they made alliance so they don't smack each other :roll: Lets smack non pvpers :twisted:

seriously...... ODP is not allied with all "pvp" guilds. in addition, there are guilds who have pvp'rs and lvl'rs under 1 roof. your comment was not fair. you should really re-read the topic again...... unless you turned a blind eye to the problem at hand...

all seriousness HCS much respect and love for ya and all you have done thus far and working on. but the the love of FS PLEASE do something.

I'm talking in general not just ODP :)

Still don't understand why pvper's pick on players they know wont hit back or delevel :oops:

you did that so its amusing you dont know why you also bountied after trading hit for hit

#24 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:05

in this situation this player targeted ODP. instead of stooping to the lvl the player took and violated an entire guild as this person did. pvp hits repeatedly were bestowed upon this person. and in return sent a suppport ticked to HCS stating harassment over the pvp hits ( attacks) instead of buying pvp protection .....etc etc etc

btw with the right use of words any one can make a monster out of a pvp'r regardless of how many hits were used....

#25 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:09

you did that so its amusing you dont know why you also bountied after trading hit for hit

woah... i would never bounty after a hit for hit nor do i condone it on a fair fight. there are those who fight fire with fire . what good for the goose is good for the gander, but then again 2 wrongs dont make a right. so who's to say... just depends on what side of the fence your on is when its suiting now isnt it.

#26 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:13

just depends on what side of the fence your on is when its suiting now isnt it.

Same could be said of this situation? I believe I know the background of the story... and the player/s you're referring to, and honestly, I'm sure if you were the player getting PvP'd so much, you'd think it WAS harassment, and that the initial 'issue' did not warrant such a response.

On the flip side, the PvPer is doing the only thing they CAN do to retaliate for actions done, so they believe they are in the right.

It's up to HCS to determine what constitutes harassment or not, and it should be done on a case by case basis, imo.

#27 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:16

bottom line - this player should have been advised to use the pvp protection feature....... etc etc etc

#28 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:48

We do not discuss the details of players suspensions with other players.

Players are not in full possession of the facts, and therefore can provide a bias view of the situation.

This thread is locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: